• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good FOOD at Geylang - Let's share

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lorong 1 Jalan Sultan Hei Mee Soup
Lorong 3 The oringinal Tai Seng Turtle Soup
Lorong 3 G7 seafood restaurant better than
the one at Lor 24, The Nameless, standard dropped,
before 2.00a.m. they packed up. At G7 business until 3.00a.m.
At G7 tried their 招牌豆腐 and salted egg crab
they also served frog's leg porridge.
Lorong 12 wan ton mee, till noon only.
Lorong 27 Roasted pork and duck

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think their standard is normal only, very overrated for this beef hor fun. better eat the ban mian opp them, think more worth the money. :biggrin:

they use to be at Lor 11 there is it? Yong He Dou Jiang huh? they moved liao. think now at Lor 27 there liao.. or you talking about the rochor soya bean @ lor 39 there? :biggrin:

One more at Near Lor 19 along Sim's Ave
near the 4D shop

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is also a restaurant not too sure the location
I think in between 13-15 along Geylang Road,
No menu, they only served few dishes
still can survive all these years
Business not bad, recommended by newspaper also.
I am sure bros. who frequence GL should know.
Just found out the restaurant name is 先为食

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Anyway, just went to try the Bak Kut Teh at 21A...really not too bad...plus quite value for money ...
tis 1 never try b4 leh ... a bit out of ze way 4 me ... usu eat bak kut @ ze 1 @ lor 29 (or is it 31?) ...