• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good FOOD at Geylang - Let's share

AdChiosk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes,the Nasi Padang stall previous from Lor 1.
u want to eat their food ,u need to take q no. and q .

Yes, they use to operate after 7 pm and not before. Has they move again to lorong 27, the last I know they are at lorong 24 or 26? A bit expensive but best Nasi Padang I have tasted.

liewkc2503

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, they use to operate after 7 pm and not before. Has they move again to lorong 27, the last I know they are at lorong 24 or 26? A bit expensive but best Nasi Padang I have tasted.

"Pingko",Bro AdChiosk,u r correct.
A bit expensive but still worth the price.:biggrin::biggrin:

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
my list of nice food at geylang...(according to my taste)

1) Bak Chor Mee (Aljunied Road [near Lor 23])
2) New Generation Carrot Cake (Lor 25A)
3) Braised Duck (Lor 25)
4) Fishhead Steamboat / Soup (Lor 20)
5) TeoChew Porridge (Lor 40)
6) Thai Food, minced pork rice (Lor 8 near Gullemard Road)
7) Ban Mian (Lor 9 opp the famous beef kway teow which i think its ok niah)
8) Frog Leg porridge (Lor 1)
9) Durians (i always patronise the one at lor 19)
10) Claypot rice (Lor 33)

there is my top 10 list, not in any order one hor..hahaha...:wink:

Kum Sia hor bro Bika !!! But hor leave outitem no.9 for me ..... kekekeke :p

athenian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good FOOD at Geylang - Let's share - YA KWANG DAI PAI DONG fusion cze char

Hi

Started a thread and then saw this. Sorry.

Tried many months searching food forums and got little luck so dropped in here to ask.

Does anyone know where the Ipoh Hor Fun (Horfun) that was once in Geylang in a shop on its own had dissapeared to? It was in a old shop house several years ago and somehow I cannot find it anymore

The taste is better than Changi Point, the noodles soft and te prawn fresh and crunchy.

Thanks

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
did anyone mention the beef hor fun at lor 9? now also got sell seafood hor fun.. cantonese style food my favourite.. :smile:

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
did anyone mention the beef hor fun at lor 9? now also got sell seafood hor fun.. cantonese style food my favourite.. :smile:

i think their standard is normal only, very overrated for this beef hor fun. better eat the ban mian opp them, think more worth the money. :biggrin:

anyone tried the tao huay ? i cant rem the coffee shop name

they use to be at Lor 11 there is it? Yong He Dou Jiang huh? they moved liao. think now at Lor 27 there liao.. or you talking about the rochor soya bean @ lor 39 there? :biggrin:

fishcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread seems to have died down...

Anyway, just went to try the Bak Kut Teh at 21A...really not too bad...plus quite value for money. Anyway for pple who want to go there, heard from the lady that they will be moving again. Will shift to Lor 11 on Dec 1 2008

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If die, I eat Shinkaporean. PRC can die by own cooking. No my probrem. What Limbeh bigfuck cannot patriotic? I not and never PRC