• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

going to be homeless

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Without a permanent address, which employer will want to hire you ? When you register for phone, apply for benefits, etc ...... are you going to use a P.O box address ?

When you go to work and coming out from a van, you are going to be sweaty and smelly .... how are you going to deal with this ?

Wouldn't it be more cost effective and your life more comfortable if you rent a room in a HDB flat ?

i have it worked out, no worries. as it is i have been self employed as a swimming coach.

oh and BTW, one should remind my suers about the word "3rd parties"

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is blackmailing her family by going public. Staying in a rented HDB won't cut the mustard. Staying in a van does get attention. When you play the victim, you can't be staying in rented HDB flat.

She has been banned by CNA forum mods for doing the same thing there. This is the only channel left that will take her broadcast.

Without a permanent address, which employer will want to hire you ? When you register for phone, apply for benefits, etc ...... are you going to use a P.O box address ?

When you go to work and coming out from a van, you are going to be sweaty and smelly .... how are you going to deal with this ?

Wouldn't it be more cost effective and your life more comfortable if you rent a room in a HDB flat ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's not a problem. I had a Korean expat co-worker. He moves house frequently. All his personal P.O mails are delivered straight to the company's mailing address. And the secretary will put them on his table every morning.

If a permanent address is a prerequisite for employment, I daresay that job/working environment is shitty and not worth your time. Probably another SME run by petty PAP-supporting towkays. :wink:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow you are indeed talking to my family. (former)

what black mail

they are suing me
they are black mailing me and accusing me of all kinds of things
hoping i will be so scared to lose everything, that i wont want to spend the money to defend myself

the reasons for van over HDB you sick bastard will never understand

as to banning BY CNA forum, yes certain nicks have been banned, new nicks can be created
as in all forums.

and who got me banned in the first palce?

you?
my powerful family who can sue sue sue
my powerful politician relative? who hides behind her mIL name and money to sue sue sue?

for sure, im not the only person who uses CNA forum with banned nicks...

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for sure if i can actually black mail them, then i can save $150000 (approx coz the sick bastard will take it literally)

by not paying lawyers....DUH

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and SB god,
go read the suit re 3rd parties, you are one for sure, and YOU AINT WORKING FOR ME

is my mother paying you or the PAP? or the mp herself

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
want to sue me for calling you a sick bastard ? or just happy to be a paid (cash or favvours) 3rd party?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and all my nicks in CNA forum, all have my name, so im not hiding like you, SO THIS IS NOT THE ONLY FORUM I AM ABLE TO POST IN

anotherr boo hoo hoo lie from you

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/showthread.php?967486-scroobal

screw (FILEminimizer).jpg

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, chill.

Relax. You need to have a cool head to plot the next step. All the best to you. Cheers.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i started this thread NOT to get your pity and sympathy or to get you to ask me questions re how i am going to live

the main purpose was to teach god SB some english lessons.

i am going to be homeless

is NOT the same as I AM HOMELESS

but my family and him as usual like to make accusations they cant prove... except they have pots more $$$$$ than me,
so suka suka can just sue me anytime...

of course i can also sue them anytime , but why would I? it would cost me too much money

i of course will spend money to defend myself so far to the tune of an approx total of $150000, come 19 nov, i suspect the amount will be close to $200000

now should i make an a car sticker for my car
that tells the world how the great SB doesn't understand english?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
She is blackmailing her family by going public. Staying in a rented HDB won't cut the mustard. Staying in a van does get attention. When you play the victim, you can't be staying in rented HDB flat.

She has been banned by CNA forum mods for doing the same thing there. This is the only channel left that will take her broadcast.

And what fucking business is it of yours, manipulative kaypohchee?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Non of your fucking business

If you got nothing better to do, go stick your fucking head in a public toilet bowl and inhale deep and good.
Clear your sinus and you will feel so much better and if lucky, get more brain cells into your fucking head

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i may be homeless soon.
as i have always said
at the trial 19-21nov, if i lose, there is every possibility i will have to return one million and $36000 which of course i don't have anymore. i will have to sell the flat, but total cash will not equal the amount.

i have no problems living in the van. its all prepared. but of course, it will be very difficult to give up my cat

here a photo :

this post is especially or those who don't want to undersyand english because they get their kicks from accusing without facts.

View attachment 10706

I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with you. Of course scumbag lawyers and public relations bastards are going to be attacking you. They're getting paid to do it.

You have made zero effort to learn anything about money, yet you're scared of losing money?

All court testimony are bill of exchange endorsements. If you still don't get it, you deserve everything coming.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
im not scared of losing money
its a fact i accept

and thanks for the tip re lawyers and PR bastards... that's too nice a word