• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

going to be homeless

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very tired...secret squirrels and siao char bors all over me...:(

throw a cigarette butt also got trouble...

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is fighting against the establishment. Sister-in-law is power power in PAP. She should just surrender and ask for discount.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You made the claim that you going to be homeless when your 3 yr lease in the condo that you were staying, paid for by your stepmum was coming to end many moons ago. Some of the forummers responded with sympathy and with suggestions and one responded by offering a room. I realised that I was conned when I found out that you also own a private condo. Since then you went on to rent another private apartment.

You keep claiming that you want to return everything but so far ended up returning only $36K. The legal bill are from the very funds provided by the people that you are fighting.

Why don't you state categorically that you do not own a private condo and that you are not renting a private apartment. That will give context to everyone here your true position. Also state if anyone is renting the condo that you own.

This is fast becoming an Indian movie.

i started this thread NOT to get your pity and sympathy or to get you to ask me questions re how i am going to live

the main purpose was to teach god SB some english lessons.

that tells the world how the great SB doesn't understand english?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You made the claim that you going to be homeless when your 3 yr lease in the condo that you were staying, paid for by your stepmum was coming to end many moons ago. Some of the forummers responded with sympathy and with suggestions and one responded by offering a room. I realised that I was conned when I found out that you also own a private condo. Since then you went on to rent another private apartment.

You keep claiming that you want to return everything but so far ended up returning only $36K. The legal bill are from the very funds provided by the people that you are fighting.

Why don't you state categorically that you do not own a private condo and that you are not renting a private apartment. That will give context to everyone here your true position. Also state if anyone is renting the condo that you own.

sick bastard,
i will cut and paste this and my my previous answer to you in the paris houseboat thread and answer this in court.

if you actaully go and read my answer to you there,
actually just read and don't pretend to be a god
read EVERYTHING i have written be it in forums or in my affidavits
seriously, your masters need to have your head checked
because when they give something in this case money, they still consider it theirs

3 year lease, rent another private apartment..so apparently i broke my 3 year lease, court is going to be so fun ex[posing them lies

THANK YOU for the heads up
want to act god but end up looking like a traveling salesman..... oh and for what its worth, it aint personal, to quote one of your feeders

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why thank you
i will cut and paste this for court as well

what is the point of talking about your court case in this forum ? are you looking for some good advice or just an outlet to vent out your frustration ? people here are a cynical, unforgiving bunch. you have your experience with keyboard generalissimo screwball already.

jw5

Loyal

Mind your own fucking business.
Your main priorities are to make sure your children don't die before you and your wife doesn't cheat on you.
Work hard on the former because you haven't been too successful with the latter.
You are the biggest hypocrite and manipulative bitch around. Have some self awareness cheebye kia.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
6470_10201102580436033_1163995417_n.jpg

hey wendy

no worries....ur darling ah tiong boy joshua from BOC and DBS will lup u deep deep.

lam u like a underwear tight tight.

just call him.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
996720_10201176693528814_2088104590_n.jpg

in any case, god SB has given some pointers for the trial

Pointer: See Tiko Pek's hand touching your Ah Tiong Boy's thigh...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy, perhaps this person's offer of help can be of use to you.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...-join-hands-help-people-weather-haze-20130621
"He has also started a Google Documents form for people who want to offer their homes to anyone who needs temporary shelter.

Fewer than 10, however, have responded, and one of them is Mr Tong Yee, 39, director of a group of social enterprises known as Thought Collective.

He offered his Namly Crescent home in Bukit Timah, where he lives with his family - his parents, younger sister, wife and three daughters.

"My family's a bit concerned that I am offering our home to strangers, but it is a small risk compared to people's needs," he said, adding that his group of friends are also keen to offer their homes.

As of yesterday, there were no takers, but he said that his home and those of his friends can accommodate about 50 people altogether."

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you but i don't need housing yet... and actually im quite looking forward to being a bum and spending time in the van (only things is giving up cat)

by your kind thoughts tho, you know you will incite the wrath of god SB because again he creams himself when someone offers words of support, pity etc etc

i will say that this is by NO means the last legal action i will see when the trial concludes hopefully 21 nov....

i will be sued again and again for everything little under the sun, whether or not it is relevant... and this will get worse when my (mother) dies.

that's another reason why i must make sure i let the money last as long as possible to pay legal fees to defend myself

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is blackmailing her family by going public. Staying in a rented HDB won't cut the mustard. Staying in a van does get attention. When you play the victim, you can't be staying in rented HDB flat.

She has been banned by CNA forum mods for doing the same thing there. This is the only channel left that will take her broadcast.
post (FILEminimizer).jpg