• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

going to be homeless

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
6470_10201102580436033_1163995417_n.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JIrm0dHbCDU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Call your darling Ah Tiong boy from BOC and DBS Bank

HE will lup you.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
call your sick bastard sB and he will cream you

you and sB both will have your day and names in court 19 21 nov as well

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wendy perhaps you would like to approach the chc staff for help. They are so rich they all can easily afford senior QCs and one even has an mp to help him and flies in and out of sinkland regularly.

i can pay and when the money runs out, go live in the van
in any case, they wont help me, coz i bring them no value for wayang unlike some foo king politician

and like you said, got mP, sure me got no value to them

MP got much more value true or not truth or not

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can pay and when the money runs out, go live in the van
in any case, they wont help me, coz i bring them no value for wayang unlike some foo king politician

and like you said, got mP, sure me got no value to them

MP got much more value true or not truth or not

Dear Wendy, you are offering us too much information on an online forum. I may suggest that you keep it to yourself.

ps. if you lose your court case, take note that as a rule of thumb $600 can easily get you a decent common room in a hdb flat in most parts of SG, which is infinitely better than living out of a van.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Wendy, you are offering us too much information on an online forum. I may suggest that you keep it to yourself.

ps. if you lose your court case, take note that as a rule of thumb $600 can easily get you a decent common room in a hdb flat in most parts of SG, which is infinitely better than living out of a van.

if i lose my court case, i lose everything, not just the fees paid to the lawyers

and since i half expect the verdict to be fixed...

as to hdb being better than the van, that is highly debatable

and court documents are available online

in other words, if people instead of talking actually took the touble before accusing to read what im actually being sued for...

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoh. So simple. Build a tent next to a pond (preferably without green moss).:o

don't think i haven't investigated the possibility of camping in east coast park
and i also found the portable toilet i thought i needed to mail order at a health care shop here

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't think i haven't investigated the possibility of camping in east coast park
and i also found the portable toilet i thought i needed to mail order at a health care shop here

Why do you need a portable toilet when there are so many free-of-charge pubic washrooms at east coast park ?

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
some of the places i intend to park at at night, don't have public toilets

You may think that it is fun to live in a van. The novelty of it will wear off after a while ...... after all the publicity ....... interviews with magazines ......
You will have to deal with mosquitoes, lack of ventilation, the heat sleeping in a vehicle, intruders, and many other uncomfortable nuisance.

This is Singapore, not western countries where the weather is nice and cool. The heat and mosquitoes will drive you nuts !

I can bet with you that you cannot last for 3 months living in a van (for someone who used to live in landed and condo).

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You may think that it is fun to live in a van. The novelty of it will wear off after a while ...... after all the publicity ....... interviews with magazines ......
You will have to deal with mosquitoes, lack of ventilation, the heat sleeping in a vehicle, intruders, and many other uncomfortable nuisance.

This is Singapore, not western countries where the weather is nice and cool. The heat and mosquitoes will drive you nuts !

I can bet with you that you cannot last for 3 months living in a van (for someone who used to live in landed and condo).

no i don't think its fun.... and i wont be giving interviews when im living in a van...

i have had fans installed with a separate battery that will run the fans when the car engine is off

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have my own reason s for taking the van option, one of which is not forced to buy and live wherever someone more powerful chooses..

i don't expect people to understand,
however i don't expect so called smart sick bastards to accuse without even reading, and instead choose to put words in my mouth

btw each time someone adds to this thread, them sick bastards must be creaming themselves again and again

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
no i don't think its fun.... and i wont be giving interviews when im living in a van...

i have had fans installed with a separate battery that will run the fans when the car engine is off

Without a permanent address, which employer will want to hire you ? When you register for phone, apply for benefits, etc ...... are you going to use a P.O box address ?

When you go to work and coming out from a van, you are going to be sweaty and smelly .... how are you going to deal with this ?

Wouldn't it be more cost effective and your life more comfortable if you rent a room in a HDB flat ?