• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS thinks WP should skip the BE and go home fly kite

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol East is a different cattle of fish from Hougang. The fact and a Eurasian can beat two Chinese is proof that the worth of the candidate is the most important.

that fake angmor conned the punggol residents. they dont know he is adulterer

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol residents are cleverer than you losers here. Between an outstanding lawyer, a fat girl and a fat boy who haven't got much of a career, who should they vote for?

that fake angmor conned the punggol residents. they dont know he is adulterer

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol residents are cleverer than you losers here. Between an outstanding lawyer, a fat girl and a fat boy who haven't got much of a career, who should they vote for?

Better than some losers that need to carry pap balls.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thanks for saying this because it shows that even PAPzis now know that the GRC system as a means to ensure the representation of minorities in parliament is obsolete. Abolish it by 2015.

we knew since 88 that the GRC system is merely a tool in keeping the PAP in power. with the fall of Aljunied, it may take another cycle of the election or more GRCs to fall for the PAP to abolish the GRC system or make changes to it.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we knew since 88 that the GRC system is merely a tool in keeping the PAP in power. with the fall of Aljunied, it may take another cycle of the election or more GRCs to fall for the PAP to abolish the GRC system or make changes to it.

It needs popular vote for them to drop close to 50% or lower for them to realize that this can be a double blade sword. Right now they think that they are still safe.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hehehe...
have said it before and will say it again: it's gonna be interesting to look at the PAP imploding from within :smile::smile::smile:

we have to wait and see. this has been the theme for many years liao....and we are still waiting, still speculating, still hoping...

the party is renewing itself very often...renovating, relocating, re-posturing and re-aligning....and it's not easy to implode with any dire consequences. politicians are smart people....they know when to move,when to stall, when to halt,when to explode...when to conquer...great strategists.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
we have to wait and see. this has been the theme for many years liao....and we are still waiting, still speculating, still hoping...

sycophants are akin to parasites in nature, you know what is kum chek? yah, is like that. the parasite will ultimately harm its host and semua habis. look at the likes of GTP, AK, TSL and many others, don't think it will be long :p:p:p

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sycophants are akin to parasites in nature, you know what is kum chek? yah, is like that. the parasite will ultimately harm its host and semua habis. look at the likes of GTP, AK, TSL and many others, don't think it will be long :p:p:p

our body system needs "parasites" which are symbiotic.killing the parasites will also harm our own defence system and we will suffer...sycophants are the same....they live in " peaceful " co-existence with the system that breeds them....without them the system will also rot ,decay and perish.....either way, the system will suffer.....this is the way of the world ...dukkha.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
our body system needs "parasites" which are symbiotic.killing the parasites will also harm our own defence system and we will suffer...sycophants are the same....they live in " peaceful " co-existence with the system that breeds them....without them the system will also rot ,decay and perish.....either way, the system will suffer.....this is the way of the world ...dukkha.
90+ years old fucking stupid wisdom,you waste your whole life unless you can enter the "1,000 years" Kindgom,so you don't want to go,don't blame your creator,you ask for it.But if then you still have 910 long years to learn

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
90+ years old fucking stupid wisdom,you waste your whole life unless you can enter the "1,000 years" Kindgom,so you don't want to go,don't blame your creator,you ask for it.But if then you still have 910 long years to learn

u r too cheem for me...i no understand. make it easier and simple for old uncle can..kumsiah:smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Png can claim anything but I have read through the minutes leaked by Secret Squirrel up and down many times.... THERE WASN'T ANY RECORD OR MENTION OF PNG REQUESTING HIS NAME TO BE TAKEN OUT!

His name is apparently on the voting list and this is subsequently confirmed by the fact that he got one vote! How could he get it wrong? Really beats me.

Goh Meng Seng

Hey GMS

There was NO record of Png making the request to take his name out BECAUSE SUCH REQUESTS ARE NOT RECORDED IN THE MINUTES BY THE SECRETARY AND THE MEETING GOES ON DESPITE THE DENIAL OF SUCH REQUESTS.

DOn't you get it?!!?/?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mt Goh Meng Seng Sir, I vely lespect you. All tish poeple anyhow hunmtum you but you still no tell very, very, veyr big wp and Low Thia Khiang secret. I tell you if tihs popel got knwo you no say this secret and no sabo Low Thia LKhnag, all this te nau poeple will lespect you veyr much and cal you sier and no anyhow humtum you here

=Goh Meng Seng;1330324]You are saying he only tell part of it ? Half truth is no truth you know.

Anyway, its the lack of PR skills that make the mess out if it.He was trying to say that he is as good as Eric or Gerald but he doesnt want NCMP . So he can still be considered as the best person to stand in Hougang...exactly my point...if thats the best WP can field in Hougang, then please let it pass for this BE.

We just need to put the best into parliament

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats what TCH tried to do and went along the exact lines as you. I guess the residents did not believe TCH. LTK made it clear that it is not Png's call.

Png may be confused, vulnerable or even naive but he comes across as genuine, sincere and trustworthy. And most importantly he was voted into parliament despite this incident. Derek de Cunha rated him highly during GE 2011. This was before the BE.

You need to find a another straw to clutch. This one ain't going to do it.

Rule number one in Opposition Politics Public Relations:

Never try to say something you can't prove convincingly while others could prove or put doubts on what you have said.

Such important thing would and should be recorded. If I remember correctly, Eric Tan has said yes, Png told him he wasn't interested in the NCMP seat BUT he has no recollection of him wanting his name to be taken out from the ballot.

The fact is, Png has given HALF of the picture only, even what you say may be true. Half truth is no truth.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mt Goh Meng Seng Sir, I vely lespect you. All tish poeple anyhow hunmtum you but you still no tell very, very, veyr big wp and Low Thia Khiang secret. I tell you if tihs popel got knwo you no say this secret and no sabo Low Thia LKhnag, all this te nau poeple will lespect you veyr much and cal you sier and no anyhow humtum you here

Its funny how all these nicks suddenly appear.

I guess by-election is going to be called very soon.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the little bird at the rambutan tree told me that no movement so far :o:o:o

Right at the moment, a very difficult position to call. They are still contemplating on their chances and hoping and waiting for a miracle, such as a three-corner fight. At least two major parties said that they are out of it. Not so easy not to order one either. It is a moral issue, whatever the technical arguments there are not to have it. Come to think of it, if there is no BE, the PAP automatically loses one seat.