• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS thinks WP should skip the BE and go home fly kite

jw5

Loyal
Png can claim anything but I have read through the minutes leaked by Secret Squirrel up and down many times.... THERE WASN'T ANY RECORD OR MENTION OF PNG REQUESTING HIS NAME TO BE TAKEN OUT!

His name is apparently on the voting list and this is subsequently confirmed by the fact that he got one vote! How could he get it wrong? Really beats me.

Goh Meng Seng

It was reported that LTK and some cec members confirmed Png had requested to be excluded from the vote.
If the request was not made during the meeting, it will not be reflected in the minutes.
What probably happened is that LTK rejected the request and wanted to see how the vote went before taking any action.

The fact that the request was not in the minutes and that his name was still on the ballot and he got one vote may have nothing to do with Png at all, and most importantly of all, it doesn't make him a liar.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Rule number one in Opposition Politics Public Relations:

Never try to say something you can't prove convincingly while others could prove or put doubts on what you have said.

Such important thing would and should be recorded. If I remember correctly, Eric Tan has said yes, Png told him he wasn't interested in the NCMP seat BUT he has no recollection of him wanting his name to be taken out from the ballot.

The fact is, Png has given HALF of the picture only, even what you say may be true. Half truth is no truth.

Goh Meng Seng

It was reported that LTK and some cec members confirmed Png had requested to be excluded from the vote.
If the request was not made during the meeting, it will not be reflected in the minutes.
What probably happened is that LTK rejected the request and wanted to see how the vote went before taking any action.

The fact that the request was not in the minutes and that his name was still on the ballot and he got one vote may have nothing to do with Png at all, and most importantly of all, it doesn't make him a liar.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I see, what about all the 'half truths' you have been spreading about the WP??? that makes you a liar right?? wait,,u are a liar and a PAP dog,,

Never try to say something you can't prove convincingly while others could prove or put doubts on what you have said.

Such important thing would and should be recorded. If I remember correctly, Eric Tan has said yes, Png told him he wasn't interested in the NCMP seat BUT he has no recollection of him wanting his name to be taken out from the ballot.

The fact is, Png has given HALF of the picture only, even what you say may be true. Half truth is no truth.

Goh Meng Seng

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may have said he wasn't interested but exaggerated that he said that he took his name off the ballot. So he is at least someone prone to exaggerate to score political points.

Also equally importantly, if he did ask for his name to be taken out but his name was not taken out - then TCH's point is true - that he was not the best candidate in ECGRC - because his name was on the ballot and he got only one vote.

Goh Meng Seng

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may have said he wasn't interested but exaggerated that he said that he took his name off the ballot. So he is at least someone prone to exaggerate to score political points.

Also equally importantly, if he did ask for his name to be taken out but his name was not taken out - then TCH's point is true - that he was not the best candidate in ECGRC - because his name was on the ballot and he got only one vote.

errrr....what is the relevance of all this whole string of nonsense again?

so that Teo Chee Hean can come out to KPKB and get all blue faced calling people liars again is it?

hahahaha just look at the PAP's overreaction and sly tactics thrown at the WP by elections... trying to make a mountain out of a molehill....so what did that win them?

Why not make a few questions of something more serious like what happeend in this sex scandal for example? heeheehee

hahahahahahah

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bottom line is - if WP can only send a second liner like Png Eng Huat - 3rd choice after Gerald Giam and Eric Tan to be MP, then better don't contest Punggol East lah.

errrr....what is the relevance of all this whole string of nonsense again?

so that Teo Chee Hean can come out to KPKB and get all blue faced calling people liars again is it?

hahahaha just look at the PAP's overreaction and sly tactics thrown at the WP by elections... trying to make a mountain out of a molehill....so what did that win them?

Why not make a few questions of something more serious like what happeend in this sex scandal for example? heeheehee

hahahahahahah

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are saying he only tell part of it ? Half truth is no truth you know.

Whether half truth, no truth, or full of lies didn't really matter to many Singaporeans. Png has moved further than he wanted and with blessings from the voters. I wish it could have been you in Tampines or at least get one seat for your NSP under your leadership, but going by the much talk about grudges you have harboured against WP doesn't differentiate you from the man or party you tried to hurt. Probably such overbearing personality has cost you some votes or already created a deep-seated hater against you the same ways you hurt others? The fact is, your days as politician seemed to have faded silently upon defeat after defeat and you quitted because you couldn't believe you have failed. Sometimes, I really wish you have half of Chee Soon Juan mettle, some of Low Thia Kiang's caution, some of Chiam's recognition and Keneth's perseverance despite all set back. I do know how to identify you or which strength you belong other than being petty about what ran inside your previous WP camp. Nevertheless it never stop you from wanting your views to be heard and feed the willing reporters with English or mandarin takes to the advantage of PAP as though they cares about you. Fortunately your analysis never quite crystalised over several events and you appear "shocked", "dissappointed" and your "wound" get deeper. You probably should blame the voters who are the ulitmate decision maker to your political defeat and not other parties who tried to work hard moving the ground instead of using words of wars to favour the main stream media.

Having said that, I am not as brave as you to do all you could to join politics even though your aspiration dies prematurely thereafter one party after another. I hide behind anonymity and can only focus on one common enemy for the good of Singapore. I do not want to confuse Singaporeans on my stand because anyone who can take on PAP, is considered a brave soul. Those who tried to create crack in opposition camp will never earn my high regard. Fortunately, no opposition party has been openly critical of other oppostion parties, thus PAP has less ammunition to hit back and msm readership has nearly died. If there is no WP in Singapore, LHL will never apologise and PAP will never bow to Singaporeans. WP has created a sentiment so strong that I would think all other opposition parties can simply ride on its ripple down effect and hope to earn some votes from 45% WP voters. It is not about Nicole Seah factor or the number of air-time you appear on TV. As such, I see it a folly for RP, Benjamin Phwee and Desmond Lim to think they can win Pongol East vote. From strategist point of view, they can't without the fire power as big as WP against the PAP.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bottom line is - if WP can only send a second liner like Png Eng Huat - 3rd choice after Gerald Giam and Eric Tan to be MP, then better don't contest Punggol East lah.

png being the 'lousy' choice still defeated desmond choo. dc really cannot make it

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the one bullshitting.
Png never claimed that he was not on the ballot.

[video=youtube;Bzy6hQIY8XQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzy6hQIY8XQ[/video]

He claimed he wasn't on the ballot

charann. so nothing bad about pap or palmer to add. just move on huh pappy

As far as I am concerned I have nothing to add to Palmer just as I have nothing to add to YSL incident. Yaw should never have been sacked. He should have come out, apologized and moved on. The affair was a private incident and a family affair, same applies for Palmer. It's his own daichi. He can come out apologized and moved on. Resignation not required. My stand on both are the same, as long as it does not affect his ability as an MP, his family affair is none of my biz. The only thing that I buay tahan on Yaw is after he actually missed MPS when he embroiled in the affair making him unfit for duty. If he had not done anything of that sort I have no problem with him at all. Palmer on the other hand quit immediately so nothing to add.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gms.jpg

"you all vote for me leh..."

Are U still the official(self declared) spokesman for GMS?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple, I would just call on all the residents of Punggol east to vote for the party who can best represent your interests.

In hougang's case, it is not about whether Png was the champion top choice for WP but how best he can do the job of an MP firstly and how he can help them in WP to represent the interests of hougang singaporeans in parliament. So what if Desmond Choo was a good choice but he is perceived to be compromised and flawed because of his links with the PAP. i tell you frankly, if in the hypothetical scenario- Desmond had been a WP candidate, he would have won Hougang anyways. so what does that tell you, PAP's tactics have so polarised singaporeans that they will take the first opportunity to show the PAP their middle finger.

If they called the by election by this year, very likely they will lose. If they wanna wait another year ... go ahead... but with the likes of fare hikes, massive inflation, a slowing economy, unaffordable housing, (maybe a few more) scandals and exposed corruption and god know what other shit that has yet to float to the top of the water, i wish the PAP good luck. People here talk as if the PAP has a good chance of winning Punggol because sinkies being sinkies will just cower and compliantly vote for the PAP because it is an intelligent choice.... but when your homeland is slowly but surely changed by so many foreigners who are taking away your way of life and changing your culture.... what else can you do? continue to vote to get screwed?

hahahaha i am sure the intelligent singaporeans must know that without the PAP singapore wont fail because we have too many smart people NOT leading this country..... but with the PAP continuing at the helm, Singaporeans will surely be screwed,.....

Hercules

I do know how to identify you or which strength you belong other than being petty about

Having said that, I am not as brave as you to do

Gaining strength is beneficial for you. Voters are pirates who wanted to venture out to the sea for plunders. If you tell them to become monks, they will hate you. Lies seem tastier than the real food. The evil of democracy.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol East is a different cattle of fish from Hougang. The fact and a Eurasian can beat two Chinese is proof that the worth of the candidate is the most important.

Simple, I would just call on all the residents of Punggol east to vote for the party who can best represent your interests.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for saying this because it shows that even PAPzis now know that the GRC system as a means to ensure the representation of minorities in parliament is obsolete. Abolish it by 2015.

Punggol East is a different cattle of fish from Hougang. The fact and a Eurasian can beat two Chinese is proof that the worth of the candidate is the most important.