• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS thinks WP should skip the BE and go home fly kite

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
How do you keep such things in the closet when it is already spilled in the public space? PLG, remember? There are others, I believe.

I have no prejudice. Png went on National TV to declare he requested to take his name out of the ballot... but our mysterious Secret Squirrel has shown otherwise. He got one vote. How could one get that simple but very important wrong? That beats me.

Anyway, people will live with their choice and I guess, it is not getting better.

Goh Meng Seng

Technicality is best kept in the closet and I believe every political party is trying to grow and learn how to micro manage. The established PAP is not even perfect if you look at palmer's case and other several PAP secrets remain hidden. Closer to your camp NSP, you can't managed who to field where in the last watershed election resulted in forgone opportunity, am I not right?

Your prejudice aside, Png appears quite humble and at least clean to begin with. If your logic is true, why were Hougang residents not buying you and more than just that, Hougang voters are not shortchanged with the election of Png into their SMC. Are you than going to kill all Hougang residents for their choice or you still insist they are stupid ? It must be quite exhausting issn't it?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I have no prejudice. Png went on National TV to declare he requested to take his name out of the ballot... but our mysterious Secret Squirrel has shown otherwise. He got one vote. How could one get that simple but very important wrong? That beats me.

Since you brought this up again, here is logic 101 again.

He requested to take his name out of the ballot. The request was not fulfilled.
He got one vote, and it would only be a problem if he voted for himself after telling everyone he wanted to be taken out.
If he didn't, there's no problem because he asked to be taken out.

Clear now, second upper class honours?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Since you brought this up again, here is logic 101 again.

He requested to take his name out of the ballot. The request was not fulfilled.
He got one vote, and it would only be a problem if he voted for himself after telling everyone he wanted to be taken out.
If he didn't, there's no problem because he asked to be taken out.

Clear now, second upper class honours?

You are saying he only tell part of it ? Half truth is no truth you know.

Anyway, its the lack of PR skills that make the mess out if it.He was trying to say that he is as good as Eric or Gerald but he doesnt want NCMP . So he can still be considered as the best person to stand in Hougang...exactly my point...if thats the best WP can field in Hougang, then please let it pass for this BE.

We just need to put the best into parliament

jw5

Loyal

Anyway, its the lack of PR skills that make the mess out if it.He was trying to say that he is as good as Eric or Gerald but he doesnt want NCMP . So he can still be considered as the best person to stand in Hougang...exactly my point...if thats the best WP can field in Hougang, then please let it pass for this BE.

I have explained the logic to you and you have replied with bullshit.
Here it is again, and I don't even have inside information.
It appears that he has said what he knows, that he asked to be taken out of the ballot. That request was not fulfilled.
If he had voted for himself after having asked to be taken out, then he's a lying asshole.
If he didn't vote for himself and someone else voted for him, he can't be at fault because he had already asked to be taken out.

Yes, we need to put the best into parliament, or if not the best, at least those who are willing to work for the greater good of ordinary Singaporeans and not for themselves.
So You Should Stay Out Of Parliament! Clear Now?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway, people will live with their choice and I guess, it is not getting better.

Goh Meng Seng

Oh, this "not getting better" sound too strong. Who are we to judge when Png is just elected. Unless you mean PAP, than I have to agree nobody life is getting any better.

jw5

Loyal
isn't our GMS a political ANALyst by title? he's not in the Parliament, bro.

of course he's not in bro, see my post#16, just reminding him not to have any delusions of grandeur and also what ordinary singaporeans want as their mps, i.e. people who can empathize and work for the greater good, while being able to put aside personal differences.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually for once General (minus 8 ranks) Goh Meng Seng is right. He is being logical and you are bullshitting.

Png lied. He was on the ballot and lost the vote. And then he lied.

I have explained the logic to you and you have replied with bullshit.
Here it is again, and I don't even have inside information.
It appears that he has said what he knows, that he asked to be taken out of the ballot. That request was not fulfilled.
If he had voted for himself after having asked to be taken out, then he's a lying asshole.
If he didn't vote for himself and someone else voted for him, he can't be at fault because he had already asked to be taken out.

Yes, we need to put the best into parliament, or if not the best, at least those who are willing to work for the greater good of ordinary Singaporeans and not for themselves.
So You Should Stay Out Of Parliament! Clear Now?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Png was the most ideal choice for Hougang BE.
Who is the "best" MIW right now? LKY? LHL? TCH?
GMS, you think either of them can win in Hougang against WP during E2011 or BE?

You as the SG of NSP were the "best" but MBT wasn't the "best" among the MIWs in the last GE. You won? Unless, you admit you weren't the best in NSP back in E2011.

By the way, the photo of yours in FB is damn Kiam Pah. Please change it.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
isn't our GMS a political ANALyst by title? he's not in the Parliament, bro.

His former brethren are in Parliament and he is not. That's why he's sore. Throw in M-K, and that makes him even more sore. All his actions the past year are explained by these two things.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS is a poor copy cat of Rush Limbaugh. At least Rush has a sizeable audience and doesnt need to rename himself "Freedom".

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lao goh, mai ani kuan. 成王,败寇。 u choose to leave and even lead NSP, although never win a seat but at least perform well in the GE2011 in the Marine Parade GRC. no need to be so bitter about WP when they win big and survive a scandal. but sometime think back, if u never left WP. maybe Hougang by election u will be the one and not Png. not to discredit Png, for me its a sure win battle for the WP regardless who. Low got his way of doing things, he want continuous renewal in WP and that is a good thing. you can say whatever in your blog or sammyboy, it will only make people look down on you.

anyway, i don't think there is such thing as the best candidate and those in the pariahment also not the best. even pap also admit that their candidates not the best, best also will not win. it's "suitable" candidate in order to win. what in term of best? age? qualification? honesty? experience? sex experience? or porlumpar experience? i rather WP send a road sweeper and able to win than a presidential scholar and lost the election. lao goh 成王,败寇。 pap can play cheat by keeping their choice candidates in GRC, might not be the best but loyal not to the country but to pap and por pap lumpar. WP should send those who can win and not the best in what ever term u listed but to lose the election. priority now is for oppositions to gain ground in pariahment not looking for the best to send for by election or the GE 2016. pls remember, even pap admit that their candidates in GE also not their first choice.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I must ask you, you happy or not happy? :wink:

BTW, Bryan Ti is really following me like a dog! After he de-Friend me, suddenly, he wanted to be-friend again in FB. I just ignore him but he used another close to be-friend! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

If you are so worried someone else keeps a record of your statements, stop making them online. If not, stop complaining

I don't think a sensible political observer will say such a thing. Did you fabricate it or put words into his mouth? That sound like too strong a dagger for a kill and no matter how bad GMS is towards WP he certainly will not come to the extend in such blunder. So I don't believe you.:biggrin:

Dun need to believe me, he just came out and admitted he said that, see quote above

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing too bitter about.... not like some others in WP back then.

Just putting up a simple fact. Come on, Png doesn't even know whether he was on the voting list before that mysterious Secret Squirrel hantum him! How blur can one be? Such an important landmark event in his life and he can't even get it right?

Goh Meng Seng

You please dont join as candidate in BE. You credibility is in question, here will
1. Talk too much,
2. Last election you give up(your reason brother RIP)>> this is not reason, that your personal matter .Imagine in the war you as leader one of your brother death and u leave u post. Whole country will die. SO PLEASE DONT TALK COCK in any forum.
3. You only comment about other look at your self>>>I dont want to talk about you too many bad thing.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You please dont join as candidate in BE. You credibility is in question, here will
1. Talk too much,
2. Last election you give up(your reason brother RIP)>> this is not reason, that your personal matter .Imagine in the war you as leader one of your brother death and u leave u post. Whole country will die. SO PLEASE DONT TALK COCK in any forum.
3. You only comment about other look at your self>>>I dont want to talk about you too many bad thing.

gms.jpg

"you all dun bully me lah..."

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My question in the other thread is, who is a better opposition candidate outside WP? VW who had to apologize for a silly remark against a PAP MP who retired like 10 years ago?

Not all WP candidates are good e.g. the crying Watson Cheong, but there are still a few more who were not elected.