• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS thinks WP should skip the BE and go home fly kite

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
where are your tough questions for pap? letting your masters pass so easily. you were not like this in ysl case i recalled. your allegiance is very clear.
Brother/sister Goddiva,Bro Goh MS is just an average guy who is jealous,he was a fighter for WP years ago,now he is angry because he is left with nothing,due to his own folly,please tolarate him and his nonsense.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
charann where are your tough questions for pap? letting your masters pass so easily. you were not like this in ysl case i recalled. your allegiance is very clear.

I replying to me(U spelt my nick wrong). 1st off your memory have the ability to warp reality. What did I do during YSL affair. I supported dealing with his affair in private. The only time I came out to condemn him was when he didnt appear for MPS.

My question in the other thread is, who is a better opposition candidate outside WP? VW who had to apologize for a silly remark against a PAP MP who retired like 10 years ago?

Not all WP candidates are good e.g. the crying Watson Cheong, but there are still a few more who were not elected.

Send in Chee lah. WP too quiet in Parliament. Need someone to spice things up

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't think Singaporeans are looking for the loudest opposition member alive. It would have been easy if it was so.

I don't even think WP will capture Punggol East this time.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think Singaporeans are looking for the loudest opposition member alive. It would have been easy if it was so.

I don't even think WP will capture Punggol East this time.

I'm very anti Chee but I want to see him in Parliament just to balance out WP. WP so far in Parliament chor bo lan one

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing too bitter about.... not like some others in WP back then.

Just putting up a simple fact. Come on, Png doesn't even know whether he was on the voting list before that mysterious Secret Squirrel hantum him! How blur can one be? Such an important landmark event in his life and he can't even get it right?

Goh Meng Seng

to say he is bitter is an understatement. he jealous of wp's successful being such a failure himself. he will happily suck pappy cock to run wp down.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm very anti Chee but I want to see him in Parliament just to balance out WP. WP so far in Parliament chor bo lan one

I am not too interested in a MP who talks about himself and what he has done (even if he has not). That would be even more boring than the "silence" of WP.

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
to say he is bitter is an understatement. he jealous of wp's successful being such a failure himself. he will happily suck pappy cock to run wp down.
Ah Fook hor,you are right about Brother GMS sucking PAP cock to run LTK down,I do hope he wake up before every thing is over for him,he is desperate enough to make any noise so ordinary people like us here do not forget him,that is why he stays put for Sammy folk to fuck for free,cheers

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think a non-WP Oppo candidate can win PE? If yes, you have anyone in mind?

The safest bets are Michelle Lee or Ben Pwee. Safest meaning not safe for PAP but someone who can appeal to the ground.

But the party ticket is very important. Without WP contesting, the SPP and NSP tickets stand a better chance.

All these won't happen because NSP and SPP have ruled out contesting and Ben Pwee lost credibility as an independent spoiler. Michelle Lee is now in WP's service.

So currently, none.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He talks about his 2-1 all the time. Do you know it is as good as KJ's 2 1s?

jw5

Loyal
Actually for once General (minus 8 ranks) Goh Meng Seng is right. He is being logical and you are bullshitting.

Png lied. He was on the ballot and lost the vote. And then he lied.

You are the one bullshitting.
Png never claimed that he was not on the ballot. He claimed that he asked to be taken out of the ballot.
LTK then confirmed that this request was not fulfilled, essentially it was rejected, and he remained on the ballot.
Png would only be a liar or lacking in integrity if he had voted for himself, after he claimed that he had asked to be taken out of the ballot.
If he didn't vote for himself, there's nothing wrong.

Pappy mentality and behaviour are the same country-wide. Stick an undeserved label on someone and hope it remains.
You better come back with another explanation of the logic other than he lied, because he didn't in this case.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I replying to me(U spelt my nick wrong). 1st off your memory have the ability to warp reality. What did I do during YSL affair. I supported dealing with his affair in private. The only time I came out to condemn him was when he didnt appear for MPS.

charann. so nothing bad about pap or palmer to add. just move on huh pappy

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the hoe you are digging for Mr. Png.

Tell me, what does:

Mr Png said: "I actually took my name out of the ballot for the NCMP post. Because I have a personal stand against the NCMP scheme, so that's why my name wasn't in the ballot. So I don't think DPM knows all of these."

mean in layman terms? Mr. Goh Meng Seng is right. Half truth is an untruth.

Typical oppo pig mentality. Liars and cheats.

Png never claimed that he was not on the ballot. He claimed that he asked to be taken out of the ballot.
LTK then confirmed that this request was not fulfilled, essentially it was rejected, and he remained on the ballot.
Png would only be a liar or lacking in integrity if he had voted for himself, after he claimed that he had asked to be taken out of the ballot.

Pappy mentality and behaviour are the same country-wide. Stick an undeserved label on someone and hope it remains.
You better come back with another explanation of the logic other than he lied, because he didn't in this case.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gms.jpg

"you all vote for me leh..."

jw5

Loyal
mean in layman terms? Mr. Goh Meng Seng is right. Half truth is an untruth.

Typical oppo pig mentality. Liars and cheats.

Ok, he said that he took his name out of the ballot because he was against the ncmp scheme and he thought his name was not included in the ballot.
It's my mistake that he did say his name was not in the ballot.

Later LTK clarified that his name was not taken out, i.e. his request was not fulfilled, but Png didn't know this.
He got one vote and unless he voted for himself, he's not lying that he didn't want to be considered for the ncmp post.

What I said at that time was that you can describe him as being not eloquent, as being not clear in his explanation, as trying to save face or even bumbling, but to call him a liar is grossly unfair.

Don't think because you are related to the pappies or supporting them, you can say whatever you want or use whatever labels you want.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Png can claim anything but I have read through the minutes leaked by Secret Squirrel up and down many times.... THERE WASN'T ANY RECORD OR MENTION OF PNG REQUESTING HIS NAME TO BE TAKEN OUT!

His name is apparently on the voting list and this is subsequently confirmed by the fact that he got one vote! How could he get it wrong? Really beats me.

Goh Meng Seng

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
The safest bets are Michelle Lee or Ben Pwee. Safest meaning not safe for PAP but someone who can appeal to the ground.

But the party ticket is very important. Without WP contesting, the SPP and NSP tickets stand a better chance.

All these won't happen because NSP and SPP have ruled out contesting and Ben Pwee lost credibility as an independent spoiler. Michelle Lee is now in WP's service.

So currently, none.

Thanks for the reply.

What makes a WP ticket stand out? How does it get its branding? Via word of mouth?