• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD chootchiew dare not take up NRIC virginity test challenge but call people smelly CB or smelly LJ. Looks like his LJ is smelly indeed like his mouth. Aiyah people with brains will not be misled by such idiot. If it's a lie i dare to put KT Latha and LJ McCully name there big big? Of course it can only be true means if this two people spoke dare to sue me they will get it from me as a virgin kena called a slut and now kena called Slut pride by bastards. And so many people viewing this thread, why? Slut Tits photos? Cottonmoth has been boasting of that and india shit isn't it? Sons of sluts pride, not slut pride.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
oxcrhCQ7j7xT6EuyDw5Ca-mnFNz6sN88JFL3NubaM9k6ogbaiyC24jK4ycxaUlE3ZEIxPFGJ92-I2p-yMbHhvLc5pZSVDbhrwTtuI4Sonqwv0hLAiw-GrDcAZzmthTWDvGYNeqzN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flatearthshit rehashing old topic and making false accusations again. All answered before. Chootchiew and cottonmoth have both been insinuating and insulting me right down to matching every of my personal details leaked by mudlander bastards and my Facebook photos that i posted to test. In other words, they started to insinuate and insult me first before i started to attack them. Cottonmoth has been boasting about his success to make me an India public toilet isn't it? And that's before i even mentioned about many Indian on my Facebook under people i may know when i know no Indians. How come cottonmouth knows before i tell? The only explanation is he is the mudlander that gang up with Indians to harm me.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flatearthshit rehashing old topic and making false accusations again. All answered before. Chootchiew and cottonmoth have both been insinuating and insulting me right down to matching every of my personal details leaked by mudlander bastards and my Facebook photos that i posted to test. In other words, they started to insinuate and insult me first before i started to attack them. Cottonmoth has been boasting about his success to make me an India public toilet isn't it? And that's before i even mentioned about many Indian on my Facebook under people i may know when i know no Indians. How come cottonmouth knows before i tell? The only explanation is he is the mudlander that gang up with Indians to harm me.

U rotten mouth

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha chootchiew telling lies and people cannot get angry with his lies. Get angry means people are living lies. Really shameless bullies. No need to talk lah, live lies then take up the NRIC virginity test challenge lor. Yeah what are you bastards afraid of indeed when i am the one sacrificing my human rights, not you , to do the virginity test.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I confronted one ah neh what did i do that's hypocrite, he said did he refer me. So now so many photos and shit are referring who? Come to this thread is not targeting me then targeting who? What's this ah neh afraid of indeed? Dare to do harm to me but don't dare to admit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sons of sluts have rotten LJ that fuck rotten CB of their slut mothers and they think everyone is like themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD chootchiew dare not take up NRIC virginity test challenge but call people smelly CB or smelly LJ. Looks like his LJ is smelly indeed like his mouth. Aiyah people with brains will not be misled by such idiot. If it's a lie i dare to put KT Latha and LJ McCully name there big big? Of course it can only be true means if this two people spoke dare to sue me they will get it from me as a virgin kena called a slut and now kena called Slut pride by bastards. And so many people viewing this thread, why? Slut Tits photos? Cottonmoth has been boasting of that and india shit isn't it? Sons of sluts pride, not slut pride.

Anyway this post should tell people to use their brains who is telling the truth and who are living lies don't dare to even take up virginity test challenge. What are they afraid of indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Gindianslut kisiao in India, they dare her cb back to police station and pull out all her cheebye mor before gang raping her. :biggrin:

MDF38485-22-12-2012-15-12-55-871.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Five here bullying one. Not slut pride but bullies pride. Bullies will get karma indeed. The fact is I get accident also didn't die already proved that i am no bully. Bullies here wait for your cancer, accident or whatever indeed. That applies to bullies bullying behind the scene too. Heaven knows who you are.