• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Still I Rise

What's wrong to ownself quote to state the truth and expose yet another lie by mudlander bastard COTTONMOUTH? Hahahaha why today no sadist graphics? Looks like the 200 quota posts full of lies by mudlander bastards COTTONMOUTH and choot chow chui son of slut chootchiew will take ages to meet. Yawn.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
try again. never stop trying. the fool of today may be the leader of tomorrow, the power of belief has no boundaries...

I am always the "man in the arena" doing clearing shit jobs. But you are right it's a fool's job. The clever wait for the shit to be cleared then take the job.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The man in the arena

I bet this smelly fucking cunt whore also like to ownself fuck ownself, ownself dug ownself cheebye. lololol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COTTONMOUTH is confirmed and chopped not a man of his words. Pathetic mudlander loser: CHEAT and not a man.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

you worthless bui smelly cheebye public toilet. I hate bui cheebye and love slim waist :biggrin:

This fuckslut was a whore before she was born.
When the gynae fingered her mother's cheebye to check this little whore, she aligned her cheebye together with her mother's cheebye. lololol

Fucking whore.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot even keep to his words for one day how to call a man? He is lowest order being mudlander dog cottonmouth.

sis gin, I am just curious. hope you can shed some light on why you always use the word "mudlander".

when you call someone mudlander in this forum, do you mean he is a malaysian or you use it as a generic phrase to insult people that you dislike, akin to those mudlander neighbours that you always refer to...so?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sis gin, I am just curious. hope you can shed some light on why you always use the word "mudlander".

when you call someone mudlander in this forum, do you mean he is a malaysian or you use it as a generic phrase to insult people that you dislike, akin to those mudlander neighbours that you always refer to...so?

Mudlander is not invented by me and there are mudlanders who called Sporeans as sinkies. So I am just doing the reverse. Btw I also got call them malaysian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://m.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/still-i-rise

Still I Rise
Maya Angelou, 1928 - 2014

You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops,
Weakened by my soulful cries?

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin' in my own backyard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

Out of the huts of history's shame
I rise
Up from a past that's rooted in pain
I rise
I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.

Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear
I rise
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
I rise
I rise
I rise.

Wtf I quote this beautiful and inspirational poem only and got a mudlander dog fupikee insinuate to insult me a slave. Really zero literature standard. This poem is good for people who survived bad times - not just slaves - you stupid mudlander dog!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ginfuckly the whore fuck by ghost every night. :biggrin:

ghost.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot even keep to his words for one day how to call a man? He is lowest order being mudlander dog cottonmouth.

Ownself quote the ugly truth of cottonmouth is not a man of his words plus a CHEAT. All got proof got talk and not slandering this mudlander bastard. When mudlander dogs go low with dirty tricks to harm me, I go high to tell the ugly truth. So damn high class.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

CHOW HAI ownself say ownself HAI chow. lol
Flush your smelly cunt with Listerine, you low class old prostitute fuckface. :biggrin:

c6olohst5fpljaeewaib.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

I post one post then chow mudlander dog rottonmoth will post one and only one post of lies. Like that when then will this rotten dog reach 100 posts of lies? Yawn.