• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Wow 36 guests now. The Indians are very angry with mudlander bastard dog cottonmouth saying "Indians are mother fuckers".

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking!!!!Hokkien is the language of the working class and the coolie blood run

The shitskin indians are here for the circus, to see the bitch in heat prancing around naked.
They are waiting for the mad bitch to get tired before they rape the shit out of her, fuck her till she bleed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking!!!!Hokkien is the language of the working class and the coolie blood run

Indians are now all out to chop off the LJ of unrepentant mudlander liar bastard bully cottonmouth!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Still I Rise

liberty6-cropped-insta.jpg

your neh neh rise after bitten by ah neh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I don't reply this choot chow chui post, will zhihau remove his post to rubbish bin? So bullies are entitled to mar my thread and post all shit everywhere with such trash with no consequences? Wow zhihau please come in and repeat what you said you standby what you did to move my thread and posts and of course to ban me while these bullies are prancing around naked scotfree with such shitty slandering posts everywhere. And jolly well remove this choot chow chiu bastard post for goodness sake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chootchiew? Choot chow chui lah CB mudlander pui! His act nice last time really a CB mudlander trait exactly just like my mudlander neighbours from hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyone can see the root of the problem except the rubbish moderators that condone bullies. Very good. Let pap deal with you oppie dogs in exactly the same manner you did to me! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chootchiew = Choot chow chiu = 出臭嘴 = 贱人= act nice and kind mudlander bastard = 害人精说谎话精马来西亚人

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Choot Chow chui post your mummy neh neh photos here lah. Pathetic bully. Zero conscience mudlander bastard is like that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Choot chow chui chootchiew has just posted trash in the courtyard. Rubbish alert!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://m.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/still-i-rise

Still I Rise
Maya Angelou, 1928 - 2014

You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops,
Weakened by my soulful cries?

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin' in my own backyard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

Out of the huts of history's shame
I rise
Up from a past that's rooted in pain
I rise
I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.

Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear
I rise
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
I rise
I rise
I rise.

This will soon become another rubbish post just like all the other posts that are not rubbish but become rubbish not due to my fault but blamed on me. Btw this is another famous poem. Send it to the rubbish bin lah while all the other trashy threads are allowed to remain. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBLeaks

COTTONMOUTH male slut you scared of producing evidence that will aid me? You are still short of 98 posts today. Go fill the quota of your lies. Own time own target. I shan't reply until 98 posts met but love it that all available online proof of your evil and KT Latha's evil. Don't forget to make it sadist graphics like those that you posted.

Hey this is the reason why I don't reply to these choot chow chui bastards cottonmouth and chootchiew posts containing full of lies in this thread. Wait for them to post 200 posts of slander in this thread. But these mudlander bastards low life went to main courtyard to disrupt my other threads instead (man in the arena and still I rise threads) and those posts you see here (and will be seeing) are those that have been or will be moved here. Low life bullies are like that. Pui!

Heaven will sure crush these mudlander bastards into powder for their evil acts. Retribution will come to them and all bastards that did harm to me! Filthy shit skins doing filthy shit crime too! I will rise I will rise while these bastards will descend into hell and BBQ there!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oppie Shrew Triple H Caught Lying! Say Mata Anyhow Make Her Strip Naked!

Let's do our esteemed mods a favour by fucking this filthy cunt only in here and ignore her everywhere else. :biggrin:
This bitch doesn't need reasoning, she needs to be stripped naked, spread wide and have her pussy slapped hard. :biggrin:

tumblr_nzifk1RzZG1tulnt8o1_1280.gif

Hahahah this post was on 15 march and this mudlander dog cottonmouth can't even keep to his words of "ignore her everywhere else" for one day and come and disrupt my "man in the arena" thread in courtyard on 16 march. Proven bastard is not a man of his words LOL. But then of course lah what to expect from mudlander CHEAT? Caught by me a NRIC CHEAT and now caught by me again not a man of his words. Mudlander low life hahahaha.

Hey bastard cottonmouth let me show you how I keep to my words for what I said on 16 march to let you post 100 posts full of lies starting from 16 march before I reply you hahahaha shame shame shame mudlander 贱男人没信用! Exactly the same low life trait as mudlander bastard flatearther offered apology but not man of his words to do as promised hahahaha.

Btw I am not egging you on to post lies of me. You can don't post one you know. But of course bully bastards like you will post them anyway just like what you bastard did and have been doing regardless of what I said. So go to court I definitely can still use your 100 bastard posts from 16 march as good evidence of horrifying internet bullying.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chootchiew = Choot chow chiu = 出臭嘴 = 贱人= act nice and kind mudlander bastard = 害人精荒话精马来西亚人

为什么Chootchiew马来西亚人出臭嘴害我?害人爽吗?真他妈的贱!

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
try again. never stop trying. the fool of today may be the leader of tomorrow, the power of belief has no boundaries...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahah this post was on 15 march and this mudlander dog cottonmouth can't even keep to his words of "ignore her everywhere else" for one day and come and disrupt my "man in the arena" thread in courtyard on 16 march. Proven bastard is not a man of his words LOL. But then of course lah what to expect from mudlander CHEAT? Caught by me a NRIC CHEAT and now caught by me again not a man of his words. Mudlander low life hahahaha.

Hey bastard cottonmouth let me show you how I keep to my words for what I said on 16 march to let you post 100 posts full of lies starting from 16 march before I reply you hahahaha shame shame shame mudlander 贱男人没信用! Exactly the same low life trait as mudlander bastard flatearther offered apology but not man of his words to do as promised hahahaha.

Btw I am not egging you on to post lies of me. You can don't post one you know. But of course bully bastards like you will post them anyway just like what you bastard did and have been doing regardless of what I said. So go to court I definitely can still use your 100 bastard posts from 16 march as good evidence of horrifying internet bullying.

This is already a reply, you stupid dog fucking chao cheebye. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This will soon become another rubbish post just like all the other posts that are not rubbish but become rubbish not due to my fault but blamed on me. Btw this is another famous poem. Send it to the rubbish bin lah while all the other trashy threads are allowed to remain. Pui!

Anything posted from your cheebye nick is rubbish just like the rest of you. :biggrin:
You should be burn alive starting from your worthless cheebye.

latest

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Caught shameless mudlander COTTONMOUTH telling lies in the same way as flatearther by cutting my sentence and highlight only half. I said on 16 march to let him 100 posts of lies in this thread FROM 16 march and I don't reply. So how can catching him not a man of his words on his 15 march post be called already replied him? That's why be very careful with these mudlander bastard always telling lies and not Man of their words. Trust them at your own risk. Again another case ownself not man of his words and accused others.

"Hey bastard cottonmouth let me show you how I keep to my words for what I said on 16 march to let you post 100 posts full of lies starting from 16 march before I reply you hahahaha shame shame shame mudlander 贱男人没信用! "