• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting Less Brand conscious with age..

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had ecco for over a decade. gave up on new designs and saw better designs from clarks. slip-on dress shoes are my favorites. hate tying shoe laces.
now wearing xxl jimbo boxers from china. formerly wei loong boxers. thin, airy and light. best boxers in the world. bar none.
Sama2 on "lazyman" shoes (darn, else laces keeping coming off.. and gotta kneel down whilst walking or worse trip!). Ecco's designs kinda staid, but of good leather make can tahan. Can be had for circa 300

On your "designer" boxers, guess yours not colourful ones. Saw some with suggestive designs, but no balls to wear. Sigh, maybe miss out on some tantalising gals:p

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
On your "designer" boxers, guess yours not colourful ones. Saw some with suggestive designs, but no balls to wear. Sigh, maybe miss out on some tantalising gals:p

Colourful designer boxes with suggestive designs are the most suitable for those with no balls.
Firstly, you won't have to worry about the balls escaping from the house when you stretch. Secondly, it's extremely unlikely that you would be exposing your underwear if you had no balls. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I use to be a fan of Clarks but was put off when the sole of of the pair I was wearing literally disintegrated. Still remember that day. I went for a job interview & by the end of the day I was going around in my socks with only the tops of the shoe left:eek:

The shoes were several years old & I only wore them on special occasions, but one does not expect a shoe incident like that:biggrin:

Shoe soles disintegrate if the shoes are not worn for a few years or only worn occasionally.
I had a pair of hush puppies leather shoes which I only started to wear, after having bought them a few years ago. The soles on both sides literally came off on the second day. Went to a shoe repair shop and the guy there told me this is what happens if the shoes are left for a few years without wearing. Don't think hot weather helps either. This is applicable for sports/track shoes too.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun buy much clothings but like to wear something comfortable. Just bought 2 Paul and Shark Polo Tees as it was on sales. The cutting was nice and looks really good on me.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..suggestive designs are the most suitable for those with no balls. ..don't have to worry about the balls escaping from the house when you stretch. ...extremely unlikely that you would be exposing your underwear if you had no balls. :biggrin:
Good thing I missed out on those then. Last time I checked, family jewels still very much intact.:p

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shoe soles disintegrate if the shoes are not worn for a few years or only worn occasionally.
..happens if the shoes are left for a few years without wearing. Don't think hot weather helps either. .
Applicable to disused rubbers too. Even dangerous:p

jw5

Loyal
Applicable to disused rubbers too. Even dangerous:p

American sitcoms have the same joke about the nerd keeping the unused rubber in his wallet from 15 to 25.
Chandler from "Friends" being one example. :p

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I insist on using this brand for all my needs, from underwear to cigarettes

1039-0b.jpg

condensed+milk.jpg

Panda-Brand-Latex-Household-Gloves.jpg

0991993030.JPG

Insist only on Panda Brand

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go for quality. Some brand quality suck. Eg. Levi denim jean and shirt.
20 year ago quality is really good wear for 10 year also no problem.
Now new produce can not last for 2 year. That why no more Levi's for me.

For shoe. Comfort more important. Hush Puppies and Scholl. Price on reasonable for quality product.

Levi's has licensed the manufacture of their products to 3rd parties. Long time since I bought jeans because there are more comfortable products out there. Obviously many Sporeans think the same because I've noticed that the Levi stores in Spore are like ghost towns.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't realise that Redwing shoes were so popular. I've only seen their boots which I thought were not practical. Use to have a pair of boots from Timberland which I found uncomfortable.

Just took a look at Amazon & see that they also offer Oxford style shoes. I 'll keep them in mind the next time I'm looking for shoes.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
American sitcoms have the same joke about the nerd keeping the unused rubber in his wallet from 15 to 25.
Chandler from "Friends" being one example. :p

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. bro, good one.
3. yes, i remembered that one-liner gay-friendly chandler!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't realise that Redwing shoes were so popular. I've only seen their boots which I thought were not practical. Use to have a pair of boots from Timberland which I found uncomfortable.

Just took a look at Amazon & see that they also offer Oxford style shoes. I 'll keep them in mind the next time I'm looking for shoes.

I was googling around & found out that some people claim that Redwing shoes are made in China :eek:

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never believe in branded stuff. My working long sleeve shirts are from Mustafa and each cost only $11.90. Nice and reasonable cutting. My pants are mostly tailor made. Shoes are from BATA and socks from Daiso. My casual attire are mostly from M'sia, Bangkok and China. Some are imitation stuff, but who is to know? My favourite bag is an imitation piece from Bottega Veneta from China, which I have been using since 2010. I wear a Seiko watch which I have been wearing since 1995.