• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin cheated parents money to fully pay up sg condo

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish gansiokbin can either be punished by hdb housewives, some barbarians man if she continues to be a slut or trying to be funny harassing strangers man in jurong east.
You evil despicable shameless Cantonese dog son of prostitute SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF spewing evil filthy lies of hokkien virgin being slut and 颠倒是非黑白 whistling dogs harassing me to I harass them should be hanged Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wether u are or not, u know the best loh
No need work up, can have more MRT lines overnight de woh
Tell that to yourself and your cheap family women when you meet criminals and get gang raped no need to get work up Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I guess this is the reason that gansiokbin aspire to buy many condos to prove to herself she is not a failure in life.
Little did she know that even she has all the condo and money, she is a total failure.
Blah blah blah all your ccb lies non stop that is reflection of what you are total failure in life hide in rat hole do defamation crimes spewing evil toxic lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute achievement in life. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blah blah blah all your ccb lies non stop that is reflection of what you are total failure in life hide in rat hole do defamation crimes spewing evil toxic lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute achievement in life. Pui!!
Not to mention SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF THAT KNEEL DOWN TO SUCK BOSS COCK NOT TO BE FIRED AND SENT TO JAIL HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
very evil hokkien daughter
Tsk tsk tsk what evil did I do ? Tell lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win in life. Everything I did for my mother from buy her vitamins to bring her to tourS to visit her from jb to spore every week last time to fight with my brother to hire maid for her is well documented. It’s you evil shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes pretend don’t know repeat and repeat spewing evil filthy lies 颠倒是非黑白 that are very evil and should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her father very lucky, die early if not he will vomit blood if he sees his own cheebye daughter like that. I suspect he will take a belt and flog @ginfreely in between the legs if he knew she let indians enter her batu cave.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk what evil did I do ? Tell lies is your proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win in life. Everything I did for my mother from buy her vitamins to bring her to tourS to visit her from jb to spore every week last time to fight with my brother to hire maid for her is well documented. It’s you evil shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes pretend don’t know repeat and repeat spewing evil filthy lies 颠倒是非黑白 that are very evil and should be gangraped and that’s called justice Pui!
You are a shameless toa cheebye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin this kind of cheebye. 21 year old already kaopei, no wonder she's a prostitute.
You sound just like a lasup lao ah lian. I bet you suck a lot of cock before, Cheebye fuck until black black
May you and your reincarnation be gangraped and become prostitute and that’s called justice Pui!
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin father if come back see the daughter leg open big big with her cheebye filled with curry will get heart attack.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her father very lucky, die early if not he will vomit blood if he sees his own cheebye daughter like that. I suspect he will take a belt and flog @ginfreely in between the legs if he knew she let indians enter her batu cave.
Gansiokbin snatched the inheritance left by the late father to buy condos and cheated the mother's money.. Very evil of the evils