• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin cheated parents money to fully pay up sg condo

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let dog fuck your lying cheebye again for cheating parents money.
400-500k was hell lot of money in those days and income. You can fully pay it and still proceeded to own another 50%.matrimonial condo and again expanded to the jb whore market:FU:
Tsk tsk you jealous sore loser Cantonese son of whore. What is 400k when people were already earning way above 100k then and my pay was among the lowest if not lowest finance manager? Still I earned more than $100k in a year in SFC with 6.8 months bonus after slogging thousand hours free overtime that should make my pay per hour same as McDonald pay.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you serial liar Cantonese dog son of prostitute tell lies to harm people is called people get exposed woh. 真够贱!
Talk Somemore I report you to msf to let them investigate how you cheated your parents money and throw them to sis in law
Remember you are not anonymous.
We have your address, name and even IC number.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk Somemore I report you to msf to let them investigate how you cheated your parents money and throw them to sis in law
When are you Cantonese dog son of prostitute going to swear if I am a virgin and didn’t cheat my parents money and didn’t throw parents to sister in law you die a violent death? Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin also cheated friends and relatives wedding money to go honeymoon.

Gansiokbin has no friends and relatives now. Also literally no family members after she tried to cheat money from mum and cannot get along with own siblings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gansiokbin has no friends and relatives now. Also literally no family members after she tried to cheat money from mum and cannot get along with own siblings.

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK SPAMMING LIES DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN WITH CANTONESE DOG PRIDE PUI!​

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gansiokbin has no more friends becos some ran away after kana cheated wedding money while the rest ran away after discovering her dirty name all over Internet.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin has no more relatives in contact too becos some ran away after realised their wedding angbao was cheated. While some ran away after realising gansiokbin is a whore and mad slut harassing the publics.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin has no more relatives in contact too becos some ran away after realised their wedding angbao was cheated. While some ran away after realising gansiokbin is a whore and mad slut harassing the publics.
Tsk tsk you despicable 小人Cantonese dog son of prostitute 没品没底线tell lies to harm Gansiokbin despite being exposed lie after lie by me Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin tried very hard to fight for the parents inheritance with own bro, hence they are also not on good terms. When gansiokbin mother were to pass away sometimes now, they will no longer be in touch aka stranger sibling 六亲不任.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin is just a phuacheebye slut.
Another evil coward dog son of Cantonese prostitute hiding in rat hole spamming lies to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin Pui!
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin tried very hard to fight for the parents inheritance with own bro, hence they are also not on good terms. When gansiokbin mother were to pass away sometimes now, they will no longer be in touch aka stranger sibling 六亲不任.
@ginfreely you want so many condo for fuck?
You are just a piece of walking cheebye with no friends and no family members.
Pathetic slut. Don't lie about having friend to witness whistling.
You have no friends.. They will run away seeing your dirty name gansiokbin all over the Internet.
Gansiokbin you haven't answered this question - you want so many condo for fuck?
Also you want to fight for all inheritance for fuck when you have no more family member, friends and relatives and even colleagues ?
Is it you feel so good to shake your 鸡 that you never think about this question?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin you haven't answered this question - you want so many condo for fuck?
Also you want to fight for all inheritance for fuck when you have no more family member, friends and relatives and even colleagues ?
Is it you feel so good to shake your 鸡 that you never think about this question?
You don't even have neighbours to chat etc.
I think you can consider to jump down rather than not having any proper human to human relationship. That's why you ended harassing the publics.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you can consider to jump down rather than not having any proper human to human relationship. That's why you ended harassing the publics.
You even failed to sell things in carousell becos of quarrels.
Totally no proper human to human relationships.
Total failure in life.
Jump down is the best to end the misery.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
She go down and seduce the guards, this cheap slut see men only the cb itch uncontrollably.