• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folder to handle trivia ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
well spoken AK....if can click then ok la. If cant then we dont screw one another up and thats the bottom line for people like us.

However this simple truth eludes the sage of the forum. Poor guy.....probably memorised the book ' How to lose friends and alienate

People ' and putting it to good practise.

Frankly I dun mind meeting funny people here, if they are sincerely wanna meet, why not? I very ching chai kind, I dun talk much about politics, so I got nothing to hide. People who met me find me a very nice guy leh, I'm always willing to help :biggrin: Sure, some we met dun click after that, like Raiders and I, we fight like no tomorrow in the forum, but we never sabotage each other in real life. So ok lah..... U win some, you lose some...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi OTC ...our core group is AK, Joetys, KNNBCCB , yinyang and myself. We are good friends but we also dont put down anyone here.

I am sure you haven't seen me quarrel with many people here ya?

Even my misunderstandings with Drifter and RT were quickly cleared up.

Basically i am a friendly and easygoing guy....but some people just have the talent and gift to bring out the worst in others.

Mr erection

Understood your pt of view.

I have met forummers too. In the end I gain 3 friends but 30 enemies.

After the meet up all those involved will form their own closed grouping. They will support each other and put down those who criticising their members.

It become like a triad.

Bad for forum because other people gets put off and leave.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi OTC ...our core group is AK, Joetys, KNNBCCB , yinyang and myself. We are good friends but we also dont put down anyone here.

I am sure you haven't seen me quarrel with many people here ya?

Even my misunderstandings with Drifter and RT were quickly cleared up.

Basically i am a friendly and easygoing guy....but some people just have the talent and gift to bring out the worst in others.

Fishypie wouLd Like to meet aLL of you.:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are going around in circles. People are aware of what the courtyard cafe is. We are talking about a rare few that adversely affect the flow. The point is that most people know how to behave but there will always be a few now and then thatndon't. The thread was to get views. Fishypie now knows that there is indeed a concern.

Take Erection for example and he constantly offering his rear to you on a daily basis on nearly every thread. For heaven sake, the same silly tasteless joke repeated ad nauseum - until he got the rocket from me. Now he knows his place in this forum. So he spends his time ingratiating himself to a select few. ( can't help but notice he is still infatuated to you sans the rear)

I am aware that you can't fix everything.

Just in case nobody realised it, the courtyard cafe IS the trivia folder. There are dedicated folders for more serious discourse. I even arranged their order so that the politics folder is right at the top and the quiet zone is there for those who want to avoid the hustle and bustle here.

The fact remains that no matter what I do, I can't prevent people from gravitating towards trivia. It's human nature. Gossip far outranks highbrow stuff in the popularity stakes.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
got it from you? Got what? You must be dreaming as usual. I offered to take you on but since you had no cojones you ignored my offer.

You only backbite people...you sure you are a guy?.....some would doubt that. You are really bitchy.

Ingratiate? Whom do i do it to? Show some evidence....shooting off again without facts...just like the SilkAir pilot.

I'm still infatuated with Sam's rear ....which recent post bears that out?

I think you are a bullshit artist (ess ). LOL LOL LOL.

Anyway i'm done with you.....you have no credibility ...posting any old how without facts. Try to put LIAR on...it should fit you like a glove.

Take Erection for example and he constantly offering his rear to you on a daily basis on nearly every thread. For heaven sake, the same silly tasteless joke repeated ad nauseum - until he got the rocket from me. Now he knows his place in this forum. So he spends his time ingratiating himself to a select few. ( can't help but notice he is still infatuated to you sans the rear)

I am aware that you can't fix everything.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Despite the belief there is a collective will, I don't think it exists in this forum. Most will have a MYOB attitude and will stay away from a fray. These are the silent majority whereas cliques will form to support their members in any controversy.

If really there is a collective will I am sure those members who are irritants will be gone by now. In this thread alone we have some of the most powerful members who share the views of TS, yet they can do nothing about it except talk.

If I see an injustice being done, I will do something about it or support those who did. An example was when Singveld unjustly zapped and infract a new member. I made a comment that it was unfair and in return I was accused of being a clone master. Thank goodness a senior member reversed the infraction and I supported that. If other senior members only talk and take no action, what is the point of this thread? Those irritants will continue carry on flooding the chats with inane subjects. Don't expect anything to happen if no members are willing to infract and zap those who deserve it. Just MYOB and leave this section alone.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been called a fraud plus a string of other attractive terms. Credibility and your contribution track record in the eyes of a respectable few count.

If Bob Sim thinks the world of you, i am sure you would run for your life. If however he calls you a eunuch, you know you got his gonads and his goat and your reputation is pretty much intact.

If Joe, Chon or Wuqi on the other hand made a adverse comment about me, I would take it seriously as both of them contribute extensively and make this forum tick. There are others who do not contribute often but when they do, they throw light and make the rest of us aware of new things including viewpoints. These you got to respect.

Look at the 3, would you really bother?

Scroobal you realize at least three forummers have called you a eunuch.

You going to take it lying down?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would like to correct myself about the existence of collective will. Yes it exist but only among a few members but for the majority they MYOB.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now time for some trivia. Like Desmond Morris, I am sure we tend to see what some of us are doing. Here is my take on erection. Came into forum and bonded with Windsor, put out some quality jokes. Then for some reason became a mamasan for the regulars. Constantly putting himself down with self-deprecating comments and jokes to gain their friendship and confidence.

There is only one vocation that I see this sort of behaviour - a mamasan.

Then look at GD and Erection points - that has to be a new record. By the way a mamasan is a compliment. It could just as well be a KTV hostess.

Mr erection

Understood your pt of view.

I have met forummers too. In the end I gain 3 friends but 30 enemies.

After the meet up all those involved will form their own closed grouping. They will support each other and put down those who criticising their members.

It become like a triad.

Bad for forum because other people gets put off and leave.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Joe, Chon or Wuqi on the other hand made a adverse comment about me, I would take it seriously as both of them contribute extensively and make this forum tick. There are others who do not contribute often but when they do, they throw light and make the rest of us aware of new things including viewpoints. These you got to respect.

Screwball, I'll be brutally honest with you ok? I've met at least 10 of them, some are seniors, well spoken and highly educated as you. We all have 1 consensus, that is you behave like LKY in this forum :smile:

When you dun like a member, you will start a thread and character assassinate that nick with your fluent English. You assess that nick based on your own judgement, not many people agree with you, but you do it anyway.....

Some people you mentioned I met before... they never compliment about you, so if you hear nothing negative things about you, it doesnt mean nothing is wrong with you.

I dunno why they wont say it in your face, maybe you wield great powers in this forum? but i respect their decisions.

So I'll be the fall guy lor :smile: