• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folder to handle trivia ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thanks bro...all your support means a lot to me. I'll Tcss with you later on another thread bro.....thanks again

election da ger,

no need to be upset lah. everyone is entitled to their own views. as long you done nothing wrong, no need to explain so much as most forummers here got eyes to see lah.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. erect, thank you for the clarification on jeesiowing.
2. in another word: horsing around too! oops:biggrin:
3. now, on to the having fun: who poke what first :cool:
principal,

jeesiow is simple present, jeesiowing is present continous for cantonese gao gao zhan and gao gao zhaning.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, me pure-bred hk canto mah!
2. just look at my avatar :biggrin:
3. me no speaking hokkien leh.

mr 25yo rite?
no listen his songs as i not his era. too young then
prefer this instead even though he consider b4 alan's era.
this song still relevant despite the song was composed almost 40 yrs ago.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P_vnBT5kyu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got it from you? Got what? You must be dreaming as usual. I offered to take you on but since you had no cojones you ignored my offer.

You only backbite people...you sure you are a guy?.....some would doubt that. You are really bitchy.

Ingratiate? Whom do i do it to? Show some evidence....shooting off again without facts...just like the SilkAir pilot.

I'm still infatuated with Sam's rear ....which recent post bears that out?

I think you are a bullshit artist (ess ). LOL LOL LOL.

Anyway i'm done with you.....you have no credibility ...posting any old how without facts. Try to put LIAR on...it should fit you like a glove.

Wow Bro erection2011, what an outburst! :eek:

Always know you as a very helpful guy who can be counted on as my big bro for guidance. :wink: :smile:

Never knew you could be so upset. You must be really very angry. :o

I hope you simmer down after the above posting. :p

Take care 大哥 (means big bro)! :cool:

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone struck erection2011 hard and up to now still dun let go of him.

Wow Bro erection2011, what an outburst! :eek:

Always know you as a very helpful guy who can be counted on as my big bro for guidance. :wink: :smile:

Never knew you could be so upset. You must be really very angry. :o

I hope you simmer down after the above posting. :p

Take care 大哥 (means big bro)! :cool:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball, create a section for those imbeciles please, I said before, if you dun like the way I handle them, then do it your way, I support :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I did my stint, had a good time, time for others. As usual I will make suggestions, pretend to be god, sound wise, claim to know everything and worse of all welcome newbies with compliments only to find out I was wrong and everyone else knew they were IBs and trolls.

Screwball, create a section for those imbeciles please, I said before, if you dun like the way I handle them, then do it your way, I support :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: