• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Folder to handle trivia ?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be pretty trying to keep holding the shift key when typing L. Seriously, how do we take you seriously?

Bro scroobaL, being the Learned person that you are; hope you may wish to make some vaLuabLe comments about what i have posted:

Thanks for most of the anti-Fishypie sentiments in this Thread.Sorry i dont write weLL and neither do i Like reading Long posts.Anyway, i have been diLigentLy foLLowing this Post from pages1-4; and aLL i can surmise insofar are the
heavyweights in this forum are mostLy out to hang me.
Am surprised that you better educated guys here are presuming me to be some pap ib's, spammer, troLL etcc; out here to sabotage this forum and to rip off it's past gLories and so on; just because of my back ground an ex-stomper..com'on, what warped mentaLity that you peopLe have over here ?.
BasicaLLy i am a very simpLe famiLy man.SeLf-empLoyed, working from home; Lives in the heart of Katong for the Last 15+years with my smaLL famiLy.My favourite pastime incLudes beach stroLLing, fishing,photography; besides my main hobby of being a seLf-taught amateur chef.I do have a food bLog which ocassionaLLy i wouLd update them from time to time.
I am reaLLy a nobody, just an easy going guy Living for no gLory; but being happy with myseLf, my famiLy & my inner souL; why you peopLe wouLd want to put me here in such a high pedestaL ?..
Rest said, i am going to throw my gaunLet down; once & for aLL to those detractors who stiLL insist on mine's genuinity here in posting my threads here being fiLLed with agendas.Since day 01 i have stated i am myseLf, and i am reitertaing that now again.
To whichever detractor/s who is/are gutty enough to meet me in person; he/she/we can meet from Tues-Fri
2pm-6pm this week within the compound of HoLy FamiLy Church at Katong to trash things out; rather than to rant, or post stuffs out of perspectives about me..
You may choose to post your responses here openLy, or PM me..either way i am okay with it.
HopefuLLy, once and for aLL; aLL the brothers here are at peace with mine's 'no-intent' at aLL.
Fishypie
Thanks.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be pretty trying to keep holding the shift key when typing L. Seriously, how do we take you seriously?

Bro, i am serious.With regards to that L; it's just a haLLmark which i am use to.No probLem for me to type w/o that big L.
Damn hate it when it's mistaken for Letter i; simpLe as that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My last reply in this forum goes to you. He is and everyone except you knows it. He made alot of careless posting as super moderator which he hurriedly deleted. He should have replied as Scoobal but forgot to log out his super moderator account. You guys cannot see it but I could see the deleted post in the deleted log. The lastest deleted post was about the land banking issue at Krafty thread. I do not make accusation without making sure.

As a fellow moderator, he did not gave his weight to the other moderators on duty but instead hanged him out to dry.

saw this backstabbing behaviour a long time ago. this no balls eunuch is not to be trusted. for shis own skin, shehe will throw you under the bus. shis pap masters should have gotten rid of shim long time ago. to continue to carry balls within the regime he "detested" yet play online games here shows that shehe's has a lot of regime time on his hands. i would fire this kind of employee a long time ago. :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being popular is to run with the herd. You would not have done what you did with TFBH if it had been one of the more popular guys. You would have cajoled them rather than being blunt. And you ceratinly can cajole when you need to.

You started off very well and I know how difficult it is. However your content quality compared to your past is so far away.

I rate it as one of those who would very well in life as you strike me as a self-starter, lots of initiative, able to stand on your own feet etc.

You seem to have a short memory. Who stepped in when Cooleo was doing his thing. Who stepped in when Ron did his thing. I will continue to support you as a moderator. This is just a blip. I too have stuffed up when I did my mod stint.

If I wanted to be mr popular, I would never have rebutted TFBH. This is a thankless job. The moment I air my views, the knives came for me. You were a moderator then now you are the supermoderator now. Have I ever see you coming out to defend me as a fellow moderator?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My last reply in this forum goes to you. He is and everyone except you knows it. He made alot of careless posting as super moderator which he hurriedly deleted. He should have replied as Scoobal but forgot to log out his super moderator account. You guys cannot see it but I could see the deleted post in the deleted log. The lastest deleted post was about the land banking issue at Krafty thread. I do not make accusation without making sure.

As a fellow moderator, he did not gave his weight to the other moderators on duty but instead hanged him out to dry.

I'll be damned. So I am one who had been thoroughly fooled.:mad:
I offer my sincere apologies then.

Shocking.gif

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have long gives up on Raiders, his existence in this forum are for 3 reasons.
1) Merge threads (which is commendable)
2) Get more points and power in this forum
3) Boasting his experiences about getting free fucks without using condoms

That's all I can remember of him as for now.

Please. I have had a long day outside. I have chosen to make peace with you and Raiders. Can we all just concentrate on posting good threads? Usually when I get angry with someone I will bang it out hard, deep and fast, and then the next post I will probably even forget why I was angry. When I get personal it is with real friends outside in the real world, over real matters that affect real lives (and sometimes real families).

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread should be thrown until the rubbish heap.It just shows one man ego .Just like lky. :oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of us get it when it comes to this forum thus its long run. You need to mix the TCSS and the quality to arrive at a happy medium.

Ps. Exit plan, different plane, same location.

While I TCSS most of the time, my primary objective participating in this forum is to expose the MIW, the SPF and the intel agencies. Honestly, I have yet to fire even 25% of my ammunition!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I really can't figure what your agenda is. Last year and this year, I complimented 3 people when they began posting and they all 3 ended up flooding this forum. Now there is a 4th chap flooding the forum. I was hoping to get to a happy medium where all posts are accommodated thus the suggestion on the folder.

Despite people commenting about your posts, you seem not to be bothered. Its like someone inviting you to dip in their pool one day and you turn up everyday. This despite unflattering comments flying around.

Bro scroobaL, being the Learned person that you are; hope you may wish to make some vaLuabLe comments about what i have posted:
Fishypie
Thanks.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, I really can't figure what your agenda is. Last year and this year, I complimented 3 people when they began posting and they all 3 ended up flooding this forum. Now there is a 4th chap flooding the forum. I was hoping to get to a happy medium where all posts are accommodated thus the suggestion on the folder.

Despite people commenting about your posts, you seem not to be bothered. Its like someone inviting you to dip in their pool one day and you turn up everyday. This despite unflattering comments flying around.

Why hesitate when you can send his threads to the RH?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree, to add on, he also know many shades of grey :smile::smile::smile:
lidat ... he's ze bestest person 2 identify trivia @ tis kopitiam, which dat samburger finds much difficulty in ...

A religious post is easy to spot and deal with. It's almost a black and white issue with only 2 shades of grey.

A "trivia" post has 256 shades between black and white.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I started living overseas for extended periods however, It dawned on me that in order for ideas to flourish and take root, controlled chaos was a far more fertile breeding ground. Of course this also means giving dimwits considerable liberties too but you can't have your cake and eat it.

"Life is not a matter of holding goods cards or good threads, but of playing a poor hand or insipid thread well"

Robert Louis Stevenson