• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Expiring/expired cunts demand are trending in Singapore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has he even look at your smelly cunt again? hahahahaha
You fucking CB!
As usual you sore loser Asian turtle son of whore can’t even win me a virgin with proper debate but got to twist everything to evil filthy shit lies all the time. No wonder lose to ceca. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
下贱的母狗奴才!
He wouldn't even take a look at your smelly cunt if you spread your cb wide in his face.
You fucking cheap whore!
As usual you sore loser Asian turtle son of whore can’t even win me a virgin with proper debate but got to twist everything to evil filthy shit lies all the time. No wonder lose to ceca. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

DEBATE YOUR FUCKING CHEEBYE
Take out your cheebye show your hymen, you fucking cunt!
No evidence means you are a fucking slut!

Your father is the one who first fucked your cheebye! You disgusting whore!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1626858939991.jpeg

Fuck you Very Kind Lady, you mother ccb!
Very Kind Lady - the name of a fucking cheebye.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some old cheebye like to fake virgin, tear open hymen inside is ccb.
This kind must fuck her cb with a metal tube to drain out all the yogurt.

4130_Chromoly_Round_Tube.jpg

Very Kind Lady ccb fake virgin!
I will impale your CB with a long one, fuck you till you die.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Partner​

SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

Jun 2011 - Present10 years 1 month
Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
SFK (more affectionately known) is an independent growth agency head-quartered in Kuala Lumpur with offices in Jakarta and Singapore. In addition to our role as a brand custodian to our clients; I lead a motley crew of talents to advise and counsel on Go-To-Market Planning and Strategic Growth Initiatives.
Oh this jeremy joins a Malaysian company with headquarters in Malaysia. No wonder so familiar with jb and Malaysia like @glockman and clones.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some old cheebye like to fake virgin, tear open hymen inside is ccb.
This kind must fuck her cb with a metal tube to drain out all the yogurt.

4130_Chromoly_Round_Tube.jpg

Very Kind Lady ccb fake virgin!
I will impale your CB with a long one, fuck you till you die.
Some people the REAL fake in everything from fake ignore to fake rich man like to accuse others fake based on nothing but their Ccb Asian turtle mouth hiding in rat hole to accuse me a fake. Hey so are you Jeremy Quek? want to take up my virginity test challenge Jeremy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
DEBATE YOUR FUCKING CHEEBYE
Take out your cheebye show your hymen, you fucking cunt!
No evidence means you are a fucking slut!

Your father is the one who first fucked your cheebye! You disgusting whore!
Tsk tsk tsk Asian turtle son of whore self claimed Ccb sinkie go to work in Malaysian company only follow Mahathir gestapo smearing campaign to win opponents. Take my virginity test challenge AND prove that you are not Jeremy if not means you are Jeremy.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk Asian turtle son of whore self claimed Ccb sinkie go to work in Malaysian company only follow Mahathir gestapo smearing campaign to win opponents. Take my virginity test challenge AND prove that you are not Jeremy if not means you are Jeremy.

LOL. I can be Jeremy Quek if you want me to.
Fuck you and fuck your lao cheebye, fuck your cheebye mouth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to emphasis virgin for 40 over yrs? Brand new cb you buy you earn? :biggrin:
As usual Asian turtles sons of whores twist the truth of me refuting evil filthy coward lies to me emphasize virgin when it’s a fact I didn’t even mention it for years in this forum.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Asian turtle criminal go to my facebook to scam my name. Don’t worry I am not a criminal and won’t do that to your facebook account.

Got cheebye then do it, you fucking slut.
I will send someone to gangrape you, film your big cheebye hole for the world to see.
Fuck your virginity, you old cunt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. I can be Jeremy Quek if you want me to.
Fuck you and fuck your lao cheebye, fuck your cheebye mouth!
Nope it’s not I want you to be but it’s by your own ccb logic accuse me a slut fake virgin means I must open my cb to let you inspect my cb to prove. So i am just applying Asian turtle son of whore logic back on yourself.