• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Englishman John Bowring said superior and predominant Hokkien blood elevated the Pinoys!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
High class and non malicious people like me have no clones unless no choice due to being banned. Unlike you low class and malicious dogs so proud using clones to do evil. Pui!
Remember ok everyone? Malice is always a trait of big bully like kt latha and her carbon copy @AhMeng.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who want to be friend with siaolang? Not me hor. I entertain myself song song nia.
As usual malicious dogs and bitches always act blur when caught. I said PRETEND to be friends. Not want to be friends. And of course it’s big bully trait to call bullying people as entertainment.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See everyone? You Hakka dog has been blaming Hokkiens for everything in Philippine and then deny shamelessly. Just like you can shamelessly say loudly in the thread of filthy Indian psychopath @UltimaOnline aka @glockman clone that you have no malice towards me when you have been viciously attacking me non stop.
I never bother you, why must you bother me? Too free, too frustrated with your meaningless existence? Go and cosy up with a cucumber. It could prove to be the best lover you'll ever have.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never bother you, why must you bother me? Too free, too frustrated with your meaningless existence? Go and cosy up with a cucumber. It could prove to be the best lover you'll ever have.:biggrin:
As usual you ccb Malaysian filthy Indian psychopath son of whore tell blatant lies of not bothering me when viciously attacking me with sexual insults. SO CHEAP SO FAKE SO EVIL