• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Englishman John Bowring said superior and predominant Hokkien blood elevated the Pinoys!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Malicious big bully do you understand English? A virgin never have sex never a slut whore mistress but viciously bullied by proud chinese traitor dog ganging up with filthy Indians.
Your hymen not self healing type meh?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your hymen not self healing type meh?
Unlike you my hymen can pass court and science scrutiny and that’s why I have no fear to speak the truth of LJ Mccully kt latha and you ccb Malaysian dogs evil and disgusting acts insulting a virgin a slut whore mistress.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Unlike you my hymen can pass court and science scrutiny and that’s why I have no fear to speak the truth of LJ Mccully kt latha and you ccb Malaysian dogs evil and disgusting acts insulting a virgin a slut whore mistress.
You sexpect the Judge to look and examine your Hymen? Siao boh!?! Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read rape news also know science can tell whether a victim is virgin. I have no fear the truth can be proven.