• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Doctor stood at foot of a patient’s bed and said very loudly “ uncle ah, I tell you ah, your HIV blood test come back liao. You got HIV!"

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all fairness, there are HIV drugs available now to suppress it and not become a death sentence.

But it's still fucked up announcing to the whole ward the uncle is a dirty old faggot
He is a dirty old fggot. Thats the point. Hospital becomes liable if patient caught hiv from the heathen

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't do it. I suspect the doctor do not know how to heal him and so deem a deasth sentence. I do not trust doctor at all. I suspect he want to cover his own ass by asking u to do that. He do not know how to heal your dad.
Docs at SGH & Mt E for similar situation do not require any family member to make such declaration at all.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western medical doctors are rubbish. My friend was diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer. I told him not to go for chemotherapy but to try some natural herbs and supplements + alkaline water which I recommended him. When he went back for review 4 weeks later, the cancer was 75% gone. The doctor was surprised.
This is great. Your friend is all cleared?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western medical doctors are rubbish. My friend was diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer. I told him not to go for chemotherapy but to try some natural herbs and supplements + alkaline water which I recommended him. When he went back for review 4 weeks later, the cancer was 75% gone. The doctor was surprised.
Doctor must be furious for losing a customer.