• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Englishman John Bowring said superior and predominant Hokkien blood elevated the Pinoys!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Littering and dumping is a serious problem with Hokkiens. Lol :biggrin:
See everyone? You Hakka dog has been blaming Hokkiens for everything in Philippine and then deny shamelessly. Just like you can shamelessly say loudly in the thread of filthy Indian psychopath @UltimaOnline aka @glockman clone that you have no malice towards me when you have been viciously attacking me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
failippines is still a shithole cuntry no matter how many hokkiens cumtribute to her over centuries of wasted time. too bad they didn’t have a hakka leeder like lky.
No use one lah you can’t beat the majority m&ds. A Hakka lky would be kicked out by the m&ds in Philippine too like what happened in mudland.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
See everyone? You Hakka dog has been blaming Hokkiens for everything in Philippine and then deny shamelessly. Just like you can shamelessly say loudly in the thread of filthy Indian psychopath @UltimaOnline aka @glockman clone that you have no malice towards me when you have been viciously attacking me non stop.
If you do not wish to be attacked, ypu shouldn't attack first. You get what you give.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No use one lah you can’t beat the majority m&ds. A Hakka lky would be kicked out by the m&ds in Philippine too like what happened in mudland.
You people still don’t understand the simple reason why. Because they are always united against OTHERS. Not like chinese very disunited and that’s why will always lose no matter where.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you do not wish to be attacked, ypu shouldn't attack first. You get what you give.
As usual you are telling lies when you ccb sons of whores are the ones that attacked me song song FIRST. I never attacked anyone first in life be it kt latha or you or ccb Malaysians or sinkie traitor dogs.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
As usual you are telling lies when you ccb sons of whores are the ones that attacked me song song FIRST. I never attacked anyone first in life be it kt latha or you or ccb Malaysians or sinkie traitor dogs.
Sure bo? Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another vital difference is I attack people in return with facts while low class ccb Malaysian sons of whores attacked me with ccb lies and stolen photos and more dirty tricks.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Another vital difference is I attack people in return with facts while low class ccb Malaysian sons of whores attacked me with ccb lies and stolen photos and more dirty tricks.
Where's the photos? I have been here for years. Never ever seen your peektures. Not that I want to see them, but you are LYING again!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure bo? Lol :biggrin:
Of course sure science already proved it is impossible you know my face features unless you stole my photos. And you attacked me Song Song insulting my face features while coward bully dare not say the same of richest Singaporeans with the same face features as me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's the photos? I have been here for years. Never ever seen your peektures. Not that I want to see them, but you are LYING again!
Science already caught you telling lies and yet you can shamelessly accuse me liar. That’s how much malice you have towards me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You people still don’t understand the simple reason why. Because they are always united against OTHERS. Not like chinese very disunited and that’s why will always lose no matter where.
Many Chinese traitor dogs think they very smart and very proud to gang up with filthy Indian psychopath criminal @UltimaOnline aka @glockman to bully chinese and that’s why chinese will always lose as a whole and be the marginalized group as a whole no matter how successful and how rich some are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Chinese traitor dogs think they very smart and very proud to gang up with filthy Indian psychopath criminal @UltimaOnline aka @glockman to bully chinese and that’s why chinese will always lose as a whole and be the marginalized group as a whole no matter how successful and how rich some are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like women will always lose as a whole and be the marginalized sex as a whole because many are proud traitor bitches to pull down fellow women using sexual harassment like kt latha and the sinkie traitor bitch in jb forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like women will always lose as a whole and be the marginalized sex as a whole because many are proud traitor bitches to pull down fellow women using sexual harassment like kt latha and the sinkie traitor bitch in jb forum.
No matter how successful some women are.