• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald J Trump wins big in SC

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what ur saying everyone else is an elite except me?and since u loving standing up for the chinese race so much and acting self righteous and holding the chinese is such high regards u must be the elitest of them all.sorry i love to drag the chinese race down,im just a peasant,crab in a bucket syndrome.and look at you grouping us,we are the "chinese dogs" the outsiders the outcasts,its us vs everyone else.but good thing for you i say u are a shitskin,u will not be grouped together along with the rest of the smelly chink race.

Chinese dog now you start acting like a snake. I mentioned stop with the crab in a bucket act and dragging everyone down with you. You are really weird in your logic but then again due to your limited intellect and somehow need to get back at me after i have exposed your chinese dogginess and crab in a bucket mentality well yes i am the elitest of the Chinese and mind you what did you call me earlier? You called me a shit skin and now i am a Chinese? you're all over the place because your logic system is totally out of whack.

Actually can you explain what you are writing exactly? You don't make any sense. It sucks that you cannot even describe your own thoughts properly so that someone reading them can understand then again pretty understandable coming from a peasant like you in which you admitted.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how fucking retarded you are? It's not about me winning or you losing, although losers like you always losses. It's about showing your stupidity!

So long as you exibition stupidity, I love to help you showcase your stupidity. If you want me to stop, very simple, just present your argument with facts to back you up. Debate using your brain instead instead of using your ass.

So long as you want to act stupid, I love to help you do that.

i thought i did that for 6 pages,argued with facts,evidence,articles and whatnot,and all i got in response 90 percent of the time is insults and abuse and some looney rants about being a muslim terrorist and koran and whatnot......90 percent of the time u have nothing to reply but to hurl abuse,at least u finally got something logical to say about the jap real estate market at least.

no u are right,u are the smartest of all,feel free to share ur amazing knowledge of the gold currency,and finance and business or whatever.but im not interested.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought i did that for 6 pages,argued with facts,evidence,articles and whatnot,and all i got in response 90 percent of the time is insults and abuse and some looney rants about being a muslim terrorist and koran and whatnot......90 percent of the time u have nothing to reply but to hurl abuse,at least u finally got something logical to say about the jap real estate market at least.

no u are right,u are the smartest of all,feel free to share ur amazing knowledge of the gold currency,and finance and business or whatever.but im not interested.

LOL!... See how you showed your stupidity? So where is your proof that Trump is lying that he is not billionaire? You haven't showed me that! I have already showed you his Financial statement that he submitted to the gov for entering the race, if you have proof that he is lying, why aren't the press all over it? The press have been very negative on him but all of them had been debunked and truth prevail.

So now, don't spin your way out, show me the legitimate proof that you claim and not some half-past-six kind of nonsense that was written by some retard.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dog now you start acting like a snake. I mentioned stop with the crab in a bucket act and dragging everyone down with you. You are really weird in your logic but then again due to your limited intellect and somehow need to get back at me after i have exposed your chinese dogginess and crab in a bucket mentality well yes i am the elitest of the Chinese and mind you what did you call me earlier? You called me a shit skin and now i am a Chinese? you're all over the place because your logic system is totally out of whack.

Actually can you explain what you are writing exactly? You don't make any sense. It sucks that you cannot even describe your own thoughts properly so that someone reading them can understand then again pretty understandable coming from a peasant like you in which you admitted.

u are a shit skin pretending to a chink chauvinist,do i have to spell everything out for you?so im asking how elite are u since u disagree with me that sinkie chinks are coolies and farmers and apparently i must be projecting myself on everyone,of course ur not a real chink just humoring you and playing along with ur game.so tell me how elite are u?

oh dear me.dont even ask me what im talking about with you,nobody even knows whats the deal going on you?u have to be one of the doctors at imh to figure out what the fuck is going on.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!... See how you showed your stupidity? So where is your proof that Trump is lying that he is not billionaire? You haven't showed me that! I have already showed you his Financial statement that he submitted to the gov for entering the race, if you have proof that he is lying, why aren't the press all over it? The press have been very negative on him but all of them had been debunked and truth prevail.

So now, don't spin your way out, show me the legitimate proof that you claim and not some half-past-six kind of nonsense that was written by some retard.

u showed me an article which was dated jun 2015,and the report has already been refuted by others

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-28/here-s-our-tally-of-donald-trump-s-wealth

bro the argument is over already.whatever ok?im tired.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are a shit skin pretending to a chink chauvinist,do i have to spell everything out for you?so im asking how elite are u since u disagree with me that sinkie chinks are coolies and farmers and apparently i must be projecting myself on everyone,of course ur not a real chink just humoring you and playing along with ur game.so tell me how elite are u?

oh dear me.dont even ask me what im talking about with you,nobody even knows whats the deal going on you?u have to be one of the doctors at imh to figure out what the fuck is going on.

why do you say i am a shit skin? Do you have proof? Pls show it to me. Not every sinkie chinese is a coolie or came from coolies. All because you are one doesn't mean others are like you.

Again can see your retardation you don't even know what you are talking about.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you say i am a shit skin? Do you have proof? Pls show it to me. Not every sinkie chinese is a coolie or came from coolies. All because you are one doesn't mean others are like you.

Again can see your retardation you don't even know what you are talking about.

actually all that is irrelevant,i have a question for u,why do you take all these so seriously?who cares if people call sinkie chinese coolies or not?at the very most its just a joke,or the very least a harmless comment,why do u treat this like a crusade?why u take this like an obsession to the very end?u are such a chinese chauvinist really,chinese supremist?even the most honorable most chinese chinese cant compare to you wow.no chinese can be as devoted as u in defending the chinese honor,shitskin.even though i sometimes am proud of the chinese race,but i can never match ur love!!!!amazing!!!!

once in a while joke is ok,but please lah go play with someone else ok?im tired.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u showed me an article which was dated jun 2015,and the report has already been refuted by others

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-28/here-s-our-tally-of-donald-trump-s-wealth

bro the argument is over already.whatever ok?im tired.

So, you called that your proof that he lied? That is a difference in opinion. Those are all estimates. Yes, they are very conservative estimates and even so, he is worth about $3 billions. So how much are your inflated make believe worth? Remember, these are very conservative estimates on his properties. You said Trump lied, but the fact is, these estimation were just an opinion on the values of his properties. It doesn't present it's true values unless Trump sells them and from his track records, he is able to sell them at very high price.

It's like your HDB flats. Government has an estimation on your property values and do you sell them at that price just because of gov estimation? Or do you go find a buyer who sees the value closer to your estimate? USe your brain to think!
So your claim of him lying were just your ignorant on valuation.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, you called that your proof that he lied? That is a difference in opinion. Those are all estimates. Yes, they are very conservative estimates and even so, he is worth about $3 billions. So how much are your inflated make believe worth? Remember, these are very conservative estimates on his properties. You said Trump lied, but the fact is, these estimation were just an opinion on the values of his properties. It doesn't present it's true values unless Trump sells them and from his track records, he is able to sell them at very high price.

It's like your HDB flats. Government has an estimation on your property values and do you sell them at that price just because of gov estimation? Or do you go find a buyer who sees the value closer to your estimate? USe your brain to think!
So your claim of him lying were just your ignorant on valuation.

its what iv been saying from the start,his networth and declaration is all just a bunch of estimates and valuation.but in this case it's donald trump's own evalution.
even then the difference between 3 billion estimate and a 10 billion estimate somewhere in between is a whole lot of bullshit.if thats not inflating i dunno what is.and please stop comparing me to donald trump,im not running for president,i have no reason to lie about my networth to anybody not even myself.besides,bloomberg seems to have done a very thorough and meticulous job and is a independent party,bloomberg,forbes or donald trump who u rather trust?

even if trump is able to sell his properties at a very high price,i highly doubt so,remember every buyer out there is out to make the most profit for themselves,no one is going to pay a single dollar more than they have to.nobody gives a shit if has trump name or not.money is money.

and one more thing trump is more likely to sell his properties at reduced prices than he is at higher prices,because cash is king,especially in the high end market where buyers are hard to come by.and we all know one thing given his track record of bankruptcy proceedings and the most recent one in 2008,he is more likely to sell of his assets cheaply and forfeit his ownerships in companies.

as for the hdb flat im sure the government takes their job seriously in evaluating your flat....even then its your own personal responsibility to keep track of current market conditions urself.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its what iv been saying from the start,his networth and declaration is all just a bunch of estimates and valuation.but in this case it's donald trump's own evalution.
even then the difference between 3 billion estimate and a 10 billion estimate somewhere in between is a whole lot of bullshit.if thats not inflating i dunno what is.and please stop comparing me to donald trump,im not running for president,i have no reason to lie about my networth to anybody not even myself.besides,bloomberg seems to have done a very thorough and meticulous job and is a independent party,bloomberg,forbes or donald trump who u rather trust?

even if trump is able to sell his properties at a very high price,i highly doubt so,remember every buyer out there is out to make the most profit for themselves,no one is going to pay a single dollar more than they have to.nobody gives a shit if has trump name or not.money is money.

as for the hdb flat im sure the government takes their job seriously in evaluating your flat....even then its your own personal responsibility to keep track of current market conditions urself.

See, that is how retards think. There is a huge difference between difference of opinion and lying. If you can't tell the difference, then your stupidity ought to be exhibited.
Whether he can sell his estate as his estimates are for him to decide. Who the fuck are you? Are you an expert in this area or you are just inflating your expertise like how you inflated your millionaire status? There is a willing sellers and a willing buyer. That is how a piece of art that look like it's drawn by children could fetch US$104.3 million. Why don't you go ask those clueless evaluators if they think that painting really worth $104 millions?
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1917097_1917096_1917100,00.html
picasso_painting.jpg

And you trust the gov? Let's see how much they evaluate your hdb flats when they want to demolish it for new buildings.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See, that is how retards think. There is a huge difference between difference of opinion and lying. If you can't tell the difference, then your stupidity ought to be exhibited.
Whether he can sell his estate as his estimates are for him to decide. Who the fuck are you? Are you an expert in this area or you are just inflating your expertise like how you inflated your millionaire status? There is a willing sellers and a willing buyer. That is how a piece of art that look like it's drawn by children could fetch US$104.3 million. Why don't you go ask those clueless evaluators if they think that painting really worth $104 millions?
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1917097_1917096_1917100,00.html
picasso_painting.jpg

And you trust the gov? Let's see how much they evaluate your hdb flats when they want to demolish it for new buildings.

thats the underlying point,its not up to trump to decide how much his property is worth,its up to the BUYERS to decide how much they want to pay,if they want to pay $103 million for a stupid painting its their perogative,but if nobody wants to buy the painting,then the owner is shit on luck.now would u rather trust a conservative estimate or donald trump's disneyland estimates?wtf is donald trump going to do?charge me $10 for a hotdog?if trump is so good at selling and doing business,he wouldnt have to declare bankrupt 4 times,everyone would be rushing to pay him $10 for a donald trump hotdog.do u see how successful elon musk is?everybody loves elon musk,everybody craves elon musk,they want to pay 100k for a electric roadster,they want his powerwall,they want his toys.

same goes for the fucking hdb,the gov is the sole buyer,if gov wants to enbloc my entire neighbourhood and demolish what am i going to do?llst accept whatever they decide they want to pay or give me in compensation.unless i can find a fucking idiot to take my hdb off my hands for a higher price before the gov enblocs it.

bro if i say trump is lieing,thats my opinion,u got a problem with that?opinion my ass,if i sold u a iphone for 2k,later u found out its only worth about $600,can i say its only a difference in opinion and estimates?

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro if i say trump is lieing,thats my opinion,u got a problem with that?

thats the underlying point,its not up to trump to decide how much his property is worth,its up to the BUYERS to decide how much they want to pay,if they want to pay $103 million for a stupid painting its their perogative,but if nobody wants to buy the painting,then the owner is shit on luck.now would u rather trust a conservative estimate or donald trump's disneyland estimates?wtf is donald trump going to do?charge me $10 for a hotdog?

same goes for the fucking hdb,the gov is the sole buyer,if gov wants to enbloc my entire neighbourhood and demolish what am i going to do?llst accept whatever they decide they want to pay or give me in compensation.unless i can find a fucking idiot to take my hdb off my hands for a higher price before the gov enblocs it.

See how stupid you can be? There are $10 chicken rice sold and there are people eating it. So who the fuck are you to say it's worth or not worth just because you are a loser?
Also, the conservative estimates are just estimates. It is a free market and who to say it's not worth $10billions just because a bunch of losers who can't and have not sell a single building say it's the final price tag?

Didn't you say you trust the gov to give you a good and fair estimate on your hdb values? So now you cry baby about hobson's choice?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how stupid you can be? There are $10 chicken rice sold and there are people eating it. So who the fuck are you to say it's worth or not worth just because you are a loser?
Also, the conservative estimates are just estimates. It is a free market and who to say it's not worth $10billions just because a bunch of losers who can't and have not sell a single building say it's the final price tag?

Didn't you say you trust the gov to give you a good and fair estimate on your hdb values? So now you cry baby about hobson's choice?

now you want to change tunes,in the first place u were talking about taking the government estimate or selling it to outside buyers at my own estimates,then u change scenario to the government is going to enbloc my flat,which one do u want?enbloc or no enbloc?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To back up my point about valuation. Some of the ridiculous looking piece of art (in my opinion) that cost a fortune.

http://www.whudat.de/top-20-most-expensive-paintings-in-the-world/
top20_most_expansive_paintings_17.jpg

$140,000,000. Jackson Pollock – No.5, 1948.
It is claimed by the New York Times that this painting was sold by David Geffen (of Geffen Records), to David Martinez (managing partner of Fintech Advisory). However, a press release issued on behalf of Martinez states that he didn’t actually purchase the painting. So the truth is shrouded in mystery, and it can only be rumored to have sold for a record-breaking $140 million.

top20_most_expansive_paintings_16.jpg

$137,500,000. Willem de Kooning – Woman III.
Another painting sold by Geffen in 2006, but this time bought by billionaire Steven A. Cohen. It is part of a series of 6 painted by de Kooning in the period of 1951-53, which revolved around the theme of a woman, and is allegedly the only Woman still in private hands.

top20_most_expansive_paintings_09.jpg

$95,200,000. Pablo Picasso – Dora Maar au Chat.
Another Picasso, the second highest price ever fetched at auction, and another anonymous buyer. Auctioned in 2006, a mysterious Russian bidder took this home (along with a Monet and a Chagall, spending over $100 million) and no one has since found out who he was. The ownership of the painting has still not been made public.

http://www.whudat.de/images/top20_most_expansive_paintings_01.jpg
$75.1 million. No 1 (Royal Red and Blue) by Mark Rothko, 2012.

top20_most_expansive_paintings_05.jpg

$80,000,000. Jasper Johns – False Start.
Another painting formerly owned by Geffen and allegedly sold to CEO of the Citadel Investment Group, Kenneth C. Griffin, making it the most expensive painting to be sold by a living artist, the iconic Jasper Johns.

top20_most_expansive_paintings_20.jpg

$250 million. The Card Players by Paul Cézanne,2011.
The exact price of The Card Players (even the currency of sale) is not known, with estimates from $259 million to even $320 million. The Card Players is a series of oil paintings by the French Post-Impressionist artist Paul Cézanne. Painted during Cézanne’s final period in the early 1890s, there are five paintings in the series. Keep in mind though guys, the Royal Family of Qatar didn’t buy the series – they bought just that one painting for ~259 million). The series is considered by critics to be a cornerstone of Cézanne’s art during the early-to-mid 1890s period, as well as a „prelude“ to his final years, when he painted some of his most acclaimed work.The models for the paintings were local farm hands, some of whom worked on the Cézanne family estate, the Jas de Bouffan. Each scene is depicted as one of quiet, still concentration; the men look down at their cards rather than at each other, with the cards being perhaps their sole means of communication outside of work. One critic described the scenes as „human still life“, while another speculated that the men’s intense focus on their game mirrors that of the painter’s absorption in his art.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now you want to change tunes,in the first place u were talking about taking the government estimate or selling it to outside buyers at my own estimates,then u change scenario to the government is going to enbloc my flat,which one do u want?enbloc or no enbloc?

Who change tunes? Didn't you said you trust the gov to give you a fair valuation on your property? So if you trust them so much, you should be able to trust them giving you the fair deal when they want to take back your property for their new project. So why are you cry baby about gov giving you the hobson's choice? Don't you trust your gov's valuation?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are we talking about art now?is donald trump a art dealer now?christ almighty.too bad he dont have a extensive art collection,maybe he can inflate his networth another 10 or 20 billion.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who change tunes? Didn't you said you trust the gov to give you a fair valuation on your property? So if you trust them so much, you should be able to trust them giving you the fair deal when they want to take back your property for their new project. So why are you cry baby about gov giving you the hobson's choice? Don't you trust your gov's valuation?

look theres a difference alright,in the first scenario i still have the freedom to set my own price or try to look for a better deal,the second scenario theres no choice at all.in the first scenario the estimate the government gives me is irrelevant,market forces will determine the price.

second scenario the gov is going to squeeze my balls until i cry like donald trump when hes declaring bankruptcy.

Last edited: