• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald J Trump wins big in SC

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look theres a difference alright,in the first scenario i still have the freedom to set my own price or try to look for a better deal,the second scenario theres no choice at all.in the first scenario the estimate the government gives me is irrelevant,market forces will determine the price.

second scenario the gov is going to squeeze my balls until i cry like donald trump when hes declaring bankruptcy.

See how retarded you are? So now you say gov estimation isn't what your hdb really worth just like how Trump was saying his $10billions is not what Bloomberg claims of $3Billions as he has freedom to find his own buyers that are willing to pay close to his estimated price?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how retarded you are? So now you say gov estimation isn't what your hdb really worth just like how Trump was saying his $10billions is not what Bloomberg claims of $3Billions as he has freedom to find his own buyers that are willing to pay close to his estimated price?

not saying its true or not,its just a benchmark which is at least reasonably accurate,not 100 percent but maybe 70 or 80 percent accurate.but its irrelevant cause in the end whether its ur estimate or mine estimate or trump estimate the true price will be determined by market forces(the real world,real people with real money,not donald trump's disneyland).theres nothing special about donald trump's properties or slices of buildings that he owns,nobody is going to pay 100 percent or 200 percent or 300 percent premium over the market price....tell me are u willing to pay 2 million for my hdb flat if i told u trump owns 50 percent of my bedroom and toilet?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not saying its true or not,its just a benchmark which is at least reasonably accurate,not 100 percent but maybe 70 or 80 percent accurate.but its irrelevant cause in the end whether its ur estimate or mine estimate or trump estimate the true price will be determined by market forces(the real world,real people with real money,not donald trump's disneyland).theres nothing special about donald trump's properties or slices of buildings that he owns,nobody is going to pay 100 percent or 200 percent or 300 percent premium over the market price....tell me are u willing to pay 2 million for my hdb flat if i told u trump owns 50 percent of my bedroom and toilet?

See how retarded you are? You claimed that he was lying but in actual fact, you are just retarded to not understand what estimates are.
Benchmark? What benchmark means to those who paid more than a million for HDB flats?
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...oes-for-more-than-1-million-despite-declining
Another Bishan maisonette flat goes for more than $1 million despite declining resale flat price index
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/housing/hdb-units-in-the-million-dollar-club
HDB units in the million-dollar club

See what a loser when someone else able to sell their HDB flats for a million dollars? Trump is more capable that losers like you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how retarded you are? You claimed that he was lying but in actual fact, you are just retarded to not understand what estimates are.
Benchmark? What benchmark means to those who paid more than a million for HDB flats?
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...oes-for-more-than-1-million-despite-declining
Another Bishan maisonette flat goes for more than $1 million despite declining resale flat price index

See what a loser when someone else able to sell their HDB flats for a million dollars? Trump is more capable that losers like you.

exactly why u need a benchmark,it tells u roughly what the average market price is.there maybe one or two $10 chicken rice stalls,but 999 other stalls selling $3.50 chicken rice,there may be a handful of million dollar pigeon hole flats but tens of thousands of other flats that only command a average price.

alright im sensing we are starting to go round in circles,fuck this shit and fuck trump.i dun want to talk about this anymore.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly why u need a benchmark,it tells u roughly what the average market price is.there maybe one or two $10 chicken rice stalls,but 999 other stalls selling $3.50 chicken rice,there may be a handful of million dollar pigeon hole flats but tens of thousands of other flats that only command a average price.

alright im sensing we are starting to go round in circles,fuck this shit and fuck trump.i dun want to talk about this anymore.

See how retarded you are? It's only a conservative estimate "benchmark" and you say Trump is lying just because he has his own market knowledge estimate? See how fucking stupid you are?

I didn't go in circle, you are the one trying to spin out of the shithole you dig yourself in. I'm only pointing out what a retard you are.

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I totally agree with you.

What is happening is there is a phenomenal voters' revolt going on now in America because the people are sick & tired and feel so damn betrayed by the Republican Party & the Democratic Party.

Look at Jeb Bush after spending $150m in three states donated by pro-establishment interest, he has to drop out while Donald Trump who has so far spent only a few millions of his own money he is winning big and the GOP front runner.

Anyway compared to the world's greatest no-balls Sinkies, I truly salute the American people.

Trump is an ego maniac

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump is an ego maniac

This man will set US onto the warpath....

If you think the Kiwi all Black "Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora! Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora! Tenei te tangata puhuru huru. Nana nei i tiki mai " is all threatening ... that is only a game of rugby,
haka.jpg

This man is even more frightening ...." We will fight and win to make America great again! "