• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald J Trump wins big in SC

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!... Fucking retarded fools like you only know how to bullshit. So where is the proof that Trump is lying about his asset like you claim? This only shows that you are fucking retarded and only know how to inflate your fucking nonsense. So tell us how you inflate your bullshit millions? LOL!....

Japan's property market hasn't been the same since its' property bubble bursted in the 90s. This only show what a fucking retarded fool you are! In Japan, property start to depreciate from day one it is built. This only show what a fucking retarded fool you are! LOL!....

https://housingjapan.com/2011/11/10/a-history-of-tokyo-real-estate-prices/

Land Price Fluctuation for Commercial Property in Ginza
Land-Price-Fluctuation-for-Ginza-7chome.png

http://www.doctorhousingbubble.com/...es-back-30-years-zero-percent-mortgage-rates/
Japan Prices back to 1983 levels
Residential property values in Japan are now back to levels last seen in 1983:
japanese-home-prices.png

Again, you have shown us how fucking retarded you are and only know how to bullshit like you bullshit your inflated millions.... LOL!....

yes yes i know japan's real estate bubble burst in the 90s....and they went on a recession for the next twenty years...whatever alright,its still a impressive story,i like the guy.even if the real estate market didnt reach as high as it did he would still be way richer than donald trump,maybe 7 or 8 billion.....

whatever im tired of arguing with u.u win,i give up.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crab in a bucket syndrome displayed by a chinese dog here. All because he comes from a low class dysfunctional family and is a loser it means everyone else must be like him. FYI not all sinkies were descended from coolies although narong isn't exactly pedigree class and even so that doesn't mean their offspring will end up like them. That's fucking stupid. If we follow your line of thinking the shit skin caste system would be perfect.

i dunno why its even ur business shit skin jah?are u here to uplift singaporeans uplift society be a cheerleader?sinkies are not coolies and peasants now?why are u trying to pretend to be self righteous and politically correct to prove a point?u are not a chink u should mind ur own business.i know im not a elite,i humbly admit im not a elite u have a problem with that?even though i managed to get into a sap school and did attend special stream and my sis went to dunman and was a IB student,but i know we are just low class peasants not really true elites.why dont u go find a room now and suck narong's cock since u are so interested in giving free service?

are u an elite jah?u are so apologetic u must be the greatest elite in singapore,psle top scorer,RI IB student,summa cum laude university yes?nice reverse psychology jah.we all fooled from the beginning.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trump is predicted to win in all state primaries leading up to super tuesday, march 1st, except for two states, texas being one of two. texas is cruz's cuntry. florida, rubio's playground, is surprisingly tilting towards trump. race may be practically over by super tuesday.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes yes i know japan's real estate bubble burst in the 90s....and they went on a recession for the next twenty years...whatever alright,its still a impressive story,i like the guy.even if the real estate market didnt reach as high as it did he would still be way richer than donald trump,maybe 7 or 8 billion.....

met a jap chick in late 80s who was living the princess life and proudly told me that her parents' stand-alone home in tokyo had appreciated to us$8m from pre-bubble us$2m. she was graduating and menstruating and tried to sell me her used kimono slightly stained with her blood for us$699. would discount us$69 if bought it unwashed. japs are misers even though they're rich. but there's a difference between asset-rich and cash-rich. this chick felt as though she owned her parents' home but was cash-poor due to her parents' strict control of cash disbursement and expenses. didn't buy it. anyway, after early 90s, not even 1992 when she returned to japan, and she stopped corresponding as the family went broke and had to liquidate the house for us$2m. hope she got married, stopped menstruating, and gave birth to a precious jap baby. :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
met a jap chick in late 80s who was living the princess life and proudly told me that her parents' stand-alone home in tokyo had appreciated to us$8m from pre-bubble us$2m. she was graduating and menstruating and tried to sell me her used kimono slightly stained with her blood for us$699. would discount us$69 if bought it unwashed. japs are misers even though they're rich. but there's a difference between asset-rich and cash-rich. this chick felt as though she owned her parents' home but was cash-poor due to her parents' strict control of cash disbursement and expenses. didn't buy it. anyway, after early 90s, not even 1992 when she returned to japan, and she stopped corresponding as the family went broke and had to liquidate the house for us$2m. hope she got married, stopped menstruating, and gave birth to a precious jap baby. :p

i blame japan's economic woes on the US,all the keynesian economics,force banks to loosen up lending,encouraging people to borrow and spend.restructuring the economy they say to usher in new growth,before that the ministry of finance was extremely strict on debt and lending,japan was super industrious and didnt believe in borrowing for consumption or growth.....of course US wanted to corrupt all that and control japan thru the central bank,now the japs are under crushing debt and their economy forever destroyed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i blame japan's economic woes on the US,all the keynesian economics,force banks to loosen up lending,encouraging people to borrow and spend.restructuring the economy they say to usher in new growth,before that the ministry of finance was extremely strict on debt and lending,japan was super industrious and didnt believe in borrowing for consumption or growth.....of course US wanted to corrupt all that and control japan thru the central bank,now the japs are under crushing debt and their economy forever destroyed.

well researched reasons for the jap asset price bubble and subsequent burst and lost decade.....the boj had themselves to blame. although the 1987 black monday stock crash in the u.s. was cited as a reason why the boj delayed in taking action against an obvious bubble, it was not the direct contributor. there was a global safe haven seen in the japan market after the 87 crash but the boj and japan market were over-greedy in raking in investments and capital thinking there was no end to it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_asset_price_bubble

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most biting comment so far on the fiasco between cruz and rubio which resulted in cruz throwing his campaign spokesperson under the proverbial bus by firing him....

Lloyd Roberts 16 minutes ago
"We're talking about the bible here. The deist Protestants who wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are vomiting now. While they believed in an almighty saviour, Providence, they disdained organized religion. That was one of the reasons they founded this great nation and wrote those sacred documents, freedom of religion. Freedom to practice or not practice. But this is what happens when you get two Cuban born fake conservatives running for president who happen to not be Protestant like the founders. Their DNA is not able to accept true conservative principles like privacy and the separation of the church and the state. It works both ways, it protects religion from intrusions by the state and protects the states and people from the intrusion of religion. The Republican Party got southernized and instead of clinging to it's limited government libertarian roots, the religious right, which is not conservative at al because they want government to legislate morality, became the masters of the conservative movement. Talking about bibles instead of asset forfeiture, and warrant less search and seizure, and other pertinent issues, these young Cuban clowns are talking bibles. Oh my dearest Lord Jesus, how did we get here with these hucksters running. This is not the America I'm used to. These guys want government to legislate morality, true conservatives don't want the government legislating much. Ya'lls are afraid of immigrants from Mexico, the bigger threat are immigrants from Cuba with college degrees."

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u mean republican party had higher aspirations before and they are not just a dirty hick southern hillbilly redneck party?u know its bad when ur party start pandering to the lowest dumbest denomination of the country for votes,now u start to become bible thumping idiots hollering praise jesus.

and it beats me till this day why would the poor southern states keep voting Republicans to keep putting them down.its like voting for oppression.

think about all the policies Republicans stand for,think about all the scumbag Presidents in republican history,George w Bush.Bush Snr,gerald ford,richard nixon,soon to join the list donald trump.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno why its even ur business shit skin jah?are u here to uplift singaporeans uplift society be a cheerleader?sinkies are not coolies and peasants now?why are u trying to pretend to be self righteous and politically correct to prove a point?u are not a chink u should mind ur own business.i know im not a elite,i humbly admit im not a elite u have a problem with that?even though i managed to get into a sap school and did attend special stream and my sis went to dunman and was a IB student,but i know we are just low class peasants not really true elites.why dont u go find a room now and suck narong's cock since u are so interested in giving free service?

are u an elite jah?u are so apologetic u must be the greatest elite in singapore,psle top scorer,RI IB student,summa cum laude university yes?nice reverse psychology jah.we all fooled from the beginning.

hey fuck you chinese dog and i'm not a shit skin also not a chinese dog like you. You not being an elite doesn't mean everyone else is like you. From the way you write it shows that you're down in the dumps and you're trying to equate everyone to be like you. Crab in a bucket syndrome like i wrote earlier. Do you know anyone personally in the forum? The issue is you with your stupid crab in a bucket syndrome using words like "us" and "we" trying to group everyone else with you in the loser category. Then again it's not surprising you would do this being a chinese dog.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey fuck you chinese dog and i'm not a shit skin also not a chinese dog like you. You not being an elite doesn't mean everyone else is like you. From the way you write it shows that you're down in the dumps and you're trying to equate everyone to be like you. Crab in a bucket syndrome like i wrote earlier. Do you know anyone personally in the forum? The issue is you with your stupid crab in a bucket syndrome using words like "us" and "we" trying to group everyone else with you in the loser category. Then again it's not surprising you would do this being a chinese dog.

so what ur saying everyone else is an elite except me?and since u loving standing up for the chinese race so much and acting self righteous and holding the chinese is such high regards u must be the elitest of them all.sorry i love to drag the chinese race down,im just a peasant,crab in a bucket syndrome.and look at you grouping us,we are the "chinese dogs" the outsiders the outcasts,its us vs everyone else.but good thing for you i say u are a shitskin,u will not be grouped together along with the rest of the smelly chink race.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whatever im tired of arguing with u.u win,i give up.

LOL!!!... That is why I say fucking retarded idiots like you love to show everyone here how fucking retarded you are!!! Your Japanese make believe billionaire loss more than 50% of his property wealth when the property bubble crashed in japan while Trump grow even more even after he had business bankruptcy! No wonder you are a fucking loser!!

Come on, don't give up, continue to show us how fucking retarded and stupid you really are! LOL!....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh i read the post that you quoted. Totally unrelated at all.

who cares?u commenting over a six thread long argument over a post.....its like reviewing a entire movie from a trailer.....not to mention all ur fucking posts has nothing to do with this thread either,just here to post shit,totally unrelated.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!!!... That is why I say fucking retarded idiots like you love to show everyone here how fucking retarded you are!!! Your Japanese make believe billionaire loss more than 50% of his property wealth when the property bubble crashed in japan while Trump grow even more even after he had business bankruptcy! No wonder you are a fucking loser!!

Come on, don't give up, continue to show us how fucking retarded and stupid you really are! LOL!....

no u win,i give up,iv taken 6 pages of abuse and insults from you,im done,you win,enjoy your victory.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what ur saying everyone else is an elite except me?and since u loving standing up for the chinese race so much and acting self righteous and holding the chinese is such high regards u must be the elitest of them all.sorry i love to drag the chinese race down,im just a peasant,crab in a bucket syndrome.and look at you grouping us,we are the "chinese dogs" the outsiders the outcasts,its us vs everyone else.but good thing for you i say u are a shitskin,u will not be grouped together along with the rest of the smelly chink race.

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks and only we chinks are the low class peasants. Good on you for fighting proud chink jah we chinks are supposed to be lowly and the servants of others.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no u win,i give up,iv taken 6 pages of abuse and insults from you,im done,you win,enjoy your victory.

See how fucking retarded you are? It's not about me winning or you losing, although losers like you always losses. It's about showing your stupidity!

So long as you exibition stupidity, I love to help you showcase your stupidity. If you want me to stop, very simple, just present your argument with facts to back you up. Debate using your brain instead instead of using your ass.

So long as you want to act stupid, I love to help you do that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See how fucking retarded you are? It's not about me winning or you losing, although losers like you always losses. It's about showing your stupidity!

So long as you exibition stupidity, I love to help you showcase your stupidity. If you want me to stop, very simple, just present your argument with facts to back you up, debate using your brain instead instead of using your ass.

So long as you want to act stupid, I love to help you do that.

totally agree to that.. i believe he dun have much education or education is totally useless to him.