• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Cottonmouth, I finally feel the need to DEFEND YOU AGAINST @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) after SHE CHALLENGED YOU..

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
... a few days ago (on Monday) in one of her threads:
sammyboy.com/posts/3393645
@Cottonmouth you son of whore attacked me so viciously for years in this forum without any provocation from me and then got the cheek to tell shameless lies that i attacked you once while you doing nothing and that’s why you attacked me for years
Don't act innocent you fucking cunt!
You should be run over by a truck and have your cunt crushed.
Act innocent is you son of whore . show the post that I attacked you first if not it’s another shameless act innocent lie. Pui!
see? No post. Proven @Cottonmouth shameless thing liar son of whore.
Actually, it's quite easy to defend you against her and I'll show you (and anyone else who is bothering to read this) how I'm doing it:

1. Go to: sammyboy.com/search

2. "Keywords" = ginfreely

3. "Posted by" = Cottonmouth

4. "Older than" = 2016-11-03 (which was exactly one month after you joined this forum on "Oct 3, 2016", nearly five years ago)

5. "Order by" = Date

6. Click "Search" near the bottom of the page and the result should be:
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q=ginfreely&c[older_than]=2016-11-03&c[users]=cottonmouth&o=date

As you can see, the very first time you COUNTERattacked her was on "Oct 30, 2016" in one of your old threads, when you replied to her post:
sammyboy.com/threads/typical-sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-shes-right.237095/post-2530230
Are you this butt fucking ugly bitch??
but what did she say in her post?
This woman dumped cottonmouth and that's why this evil and narrow hearted mudlander psychopath is revenging on her now. What a low blow as usual from mudlander psychopath cottonmouth (previous nick SINKIE).
:eek:
:wink:
:tongue:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
7c335a71d37b1e2ce89d703f445ae80a.gif

200.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/3393645

Actually, it's quite easy to defend you against her and I'll show you (and anyone else who is bothering to read this) how I'm doing it:

4. "Older than" = 2016-11-03 (which was exactly one month after you joined this forum on "Oct 3, 2016")

5. "Order by" = Date

https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q=ginfreely&c[older_than]=2016-11-03&c[users]=cottonmouth&o=date

As you can see, the very first time you COUNTERattacked her was on "Oct 30, 2016" in one of your old threads, when you replied to her post:
sammyboy.com/threads/typical-sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-shes-right.237095/post-2530230

Tsk tsk tsk you liar son of whore CAUGHT BY ME don’t act innocent pretend don’t know can‘t understand can’t see I already said BEFORE that cottonmouth and sweetiepie are clones created to attack me aka whatever first post that he said I attacked him first is not this nick

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you liar son of whore CAUGHT BY ME don’t act innocent pretend don’t know can‘t understand can’t see I already said BEFORE that cottonmouth and sweetiepie are clones created to attack me aka whatever first post that he said I attacked him first is not this nick
YOU CAN CONSIDER TO PLEAD GUILTY TO GET OFF WITH A LIGHTER SENTENCE OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CONTINUE TO LIE FOR HEAVY SENTENCE KNN WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ? :sneaky:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU CAN CONSIDER TO PLEAD GUILTY TO GET OFF WITH A LIGHTER SENTENCE OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO CONTINUE TO LIE FOR HEAVY SENTENCE KNN WHICH OPTION YOU PREFER ? :sneaky:
@ginfreely be leeminded sbf members are not very patience gai KNN my uncle warn you first on what is light medium heavy sentence :sneaky: think over carefullee :sneaky: plead guilty or not ? :cool:
bdsm_pussy_s-7976.gif

LIGHT SENTENCE

tumblr_p3qgxpoLPy1u0pii4o1_250.gif

MEDIUM SENTENCE

preview.jpg

HEAVY SENTENCE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is watching you telling lies after lies :sneaky:
Nope the world is watching you shameless clones liar sons of whores created to attack me acting innocent pretend don’t know the so called first post that I attacked him first cannot be this clone nick but another nick.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope the world is watching you shameless clones liar sons of whores created to attack me acting innocent pretend don’t know the so called first post that I attacked him first cannot be this clone nick but another nick.
@empathizerofeatshitndie this thread is exactly the same as the lie that you are caught saying you didn’t attack me before because your posts using @musashi nick to attack are not counted by you lol

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/3393645

4. "Older than" = 2016-11-03 (which was exactly one month after you joined this forum on "Oct 3, 2016", nearly five years ago)

5. "Order by" = Date

Dear @sweetiepie and @hollowman, many belated thanks to both of you for "reacting" to the above post of mine with "Wow"!
bow-gif.40441
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

And dear @bart12, many belated thanks to you too for liking it!
bow-gif.40441
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady @ginfreely
YOUR CHEEBYE NEEDS TO BE CUT OUT AND YOUR WOMB TORN OUT.

YOU FUCKING CHEEBYE WHORE!
MAY YOU BE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING AND RUN OVER BY A TRUCK!

FUCK YOU Very Kind Lady WHORE! KAN NIN LAO BU CHAO CHEEBYE. HOPE YOUR CHEEBYE GET GANGRAPED.
Fuck you coward evil filthy liar son of whore. Don’t spam here go to my facebook account to post. Pui!