• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Just curious again! haha] Why did Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏)'s Hokkien (but probably NOT a "Hero") Brother CHOOSE to MARRY a Cantonese woman?

Looks like @ginfreely's Hokkien Brother is NOT a "Hokkien Hero" with a Hokkien Wife, right? hahaha

• Because he was DECEIVED by his BAD Cantonese Wife's PRETTY FACE and SEXY BODY! :inlove:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other reasons...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fellow anti- @ginfreely members, once again, I had more free time with nothing better and/or more important to do during the past couple of days, so I decided to take a look at the Courtyard sub-forum again and to read some threads, including @ginfreely's recent threads:
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=16966&content=thread
and I discovered that she has a Hokkien (but probably NOT a "Hero") Older Brother, who has a Cantonese Wife (and I'm guessing she's also a Sinkie woman, who might even be younger than @ginfreely):

sammyboy.com/posts/3903989
I got to watch out for my mother and make sure the Cantonese bitch wife of her son don’t bully her. Ya she is another evil and manipulative Cantonese bitch that I met in life.

sammyboy.com/posts/3906170
And don’t assume I am the only sibling of my mother’s son okay? One thing is for sure I am the youngest and not the oldest

But looks like they "have no children":
sammyboy.com/posts/3906885
Btw the Cantonese bitch is the sole beneficiary of the executive apartment eventually okay because my mother’s son and her have no children.

So I'm now beginning to wonder whether this Cantonese Wife of @ginfreely's non-"Hero" Hokkien Older Brother is also another Chinese Sinkie "Virgin" woman!
:unsure:
:tongue:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fellow anti- @ginfreely members, once again, I had more free time with nothing better and/or more important to do during the past couple of days, so I decided to take a look at the Courtyard sub-forum again and to read some threads, including @ginfreely's recent threads:
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=16966&content=thread
and I discovered that she has a Hokkien (but probably NOT a "Hero") Older Brother, who has a Cantonese Wife (and I'm guessing she's also a Sinkie woman, who might even be younger than @ginfreely):

sammyboy.com/posts/3903989

sammyboy.com/posts/3906170

But looks like they "have no children":
sammyboy.com/posts/3906885

So I'm now beginning to wonder whether this Cantonese Wife of @ginfreely's non-"Hero" Hokkien Older Brother is also another Chinese Sinkie "Virgin" woman!
:unsure:
:tongue:
Why you Hakka Bully dog always take what I say matter of factly and say until like you discover something? Why so shameless?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend, I suggest you put your time to better use than on that delusional virgin slut.
Why you Cantonese bully dog son of slut so shameless keep accusing me delusional virgin slut while you dare not swear for it if I am virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie when are you wimp self declared Hakka son of slut whore mistress that attacked me hokkien virgin going to swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whores?
Btw all the hakka i met in life are very hardworking, you @empathizerofeatshitndie are the only lazy and idle self declared hakka that said you have not been working and some more stay free in your parents hdb flat when you said you hated your mother . Sure reminds me of the Cantonese bitch indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you @empathizerofeatshitndie don’t create a survey why LHL marry Cantonese HC and not Hakka woman? Because you are Hakka and your same survey questions will mean Hakka women are bad and that’s why marry Cantonese?
Why Cantonese and Hakka BULLY DOGS @musclepower and @empathizerofeatshitndie are so same shamelessly double standard ? They don’t persecute their own women for selling cb or cast them as bad while keep persecuting hokkien. And of course who else but ME is the hokkien virgin that they persecuted and are persecuting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I been seeing these for a while. What the hell is this? Can we do better like criticize the Pappies, monotheist religions and extremists?
What the hell indeed why persecute me hokkien virgin non stop for years. Nope bully dogs can’t do better because they are so proud to be wimps that dare not swear while they viciously attacked me and called themselves winner.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you @empathizerofeatshitndie self declared shameless double standard hakka BULLY DOG don’t care about facts. You want to support who and who will be the GOOD WOMAN, PRETTY AND SEXY- in this case the Cantonese bitch that bullied my mother - all of which reflected in your survey.
Whereas I good human stated facts and details of what the Cantonese bitch that bullied my mother did. That’s the difference between good human and BULLY DOGS like @musclepower and @empathizerofeatshitndie indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you self declared Hakka @empathizerofeatshitndie can be a proud wimp while Hokkien need to be hero? So that silly Hokkien heroes can go fight Japanese in WW2 and die while you stay safe and work for Japanese and reap all the benefits of peace?
Because whoever that self declared hakka bully dog want to attack has to be perfect, saintly and hero, while whoever the bully dog want to support can be a wimp, bully, bitch, gangster, traitor whatever no problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because whoever that self declared hakka bully dog want to attack has to be perfect, saintly and hero, while whoever the bully dog want to support can be a wimp, bully, bitch, gangster, traitor whatever no problem.
Not perfect not saintly not hero will be attacked until like a piece of shit indeed while they themselves real pieces of shit are not just not perfect not saintly not hero but proud wimps, evil ingrate big bully thief robber traitor etc. Pui!