• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Cottonmouth, I finally feel the need to DEFEND YOU AGAINST @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) after SHE CHALLENGED YOU..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady @ginfreely
YOUR CHEEBYE NEEDS TO BE CUT OUT AND YOUR WOMB TORN OUT.

YOU FUCKING CHEEBYE WHORE!
MAY YOU BE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING AND RUN OVER BY A TRUCK!

FUCK YOU Very Kind Lady WHORE! KAN NIN LAO BU CHAO CHEEBYE. HOPE YOUR CHEEBYE GET GANGRAPED.
@Leongsam this is not concerning two nicks but concerning my good name and that nameless coward evil filthy liar son of whore spamming my good name into evil filth and shit. Why you so double standard not ok with spamming real people photo with no evil filthy shit comments but ok with spamming my good name with evil filthy shit comments? Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
6fb4c2d63f77693f03789496ed9c69441378282324-640-360-900-h264.flv-1.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam this is not concerning two nicks but concerning my good name and that nameless coward evil filthy liar son of whore spamming my good name into evil filth and shit. Why you so double standard not ok with spamming real people photo with no evil filthy shit comments but ok with spamming my good name with evil filthy shit comments? Pui!
Why no answer @Leongsam? let me answer for you. Because the simple reason is Mark Yeo is a somebody in government that you fear will send you a lawyer letter while Very Kind Lady is a nobody that you know no one will speak up for her. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no answer @Leongsam? let me answer for you. Because the simple reason is Mark Yeo is a somebody in government that you fear will send you a lawyer letter while Very Kind Lady is a nobody that you know no one will speak up for her. Pui!
So when it comes to the crunch there is no difference between you @Leongsam and the ones you oppose. Pu!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What good name ? KNN your name can be found in sex site gai :laugh: KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady this fucking cheebye is just another old whore in Petain road. The highest number of cocks sucked recordholder.
Come on @Leongsam said cannot spam someone’s photo here which by extension of logic means cannot spam my name here. You coward liar son of whore scared to go Facebook to post to me then diam. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Onllee a dirty slut will have their names all over sex sites :biggrin:
Only evil filthy sluts and sons of sluts insist a virgin is a dirty slut. hey evil coward liar canto prostitute descendant want to bully me a nobody? don’t forget you are a nobody too

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only evil filthy sluts and sons of sluts insist a virgin is a dirty slut. hey evil coward liar canto prostitute descendant want to bully me a nobody? don’t forget you are a nobody too
that is why Cantonese prostitute descendant @sweetiepie and liar sons of whores @Cottonmouth @glockman @waitifcuk @empathizerofeatshitndie etc don’t deserve democracy because they abuse it with no shame to bully people that they think are nobody and can be bullied while they kpkb pap umno ceca whatever bully them because they are nobody too