• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

CoffeeMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want confirmation/verification from slot players on Leisure World

Is it true from what my hair-stylist just told me :
That the $42 LW fee can be earned back also with slots ?
I know Buy $500 chips, can get back $40 or $42
For SLOTS, just buy their $200 Slot Card and will have $240 worth credits in Card
- unused cash balance in Slot Card can always convert back to cash

Is that right ??? So end up just paying $2 for LW Cruise :smile:

And BEST place to play SLOTS at LW is at 5th Level ???
WHICH & WHERE at LW are the best-paying/more fun=regular features Slot Machines huh ?

Hi Jjcc888,

The tickets for other than mon-thurs last very is $42. The u can change slot credits $300 for $335. (you ought to be a member) no such thing as best place, but at 7th level (lido room) the "lucky 88" i think payment are good, there r 3 machines. These are 2 cent machines.
Jp3 ($30-$50) most ofthe time drops.
Many players play small 30ct - 60ct only, so dont bother to play too big ba. But as a reminder, the room are full of smoke :smile:
Gd luck and enjoy.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
LW report- long time no go since IRs opened, so decided on a weekday trip with few kakis and my 3k BR.

Ferry- last ferry $12, roll $100 rebate $5. Journey with transit, faster than last time only needed around one hour to reach LW. Majority uncles and aunties onboard, with small groups of younger punters. Chiobus spotted zero.

Cabin- $40 or roll $1.5k foc. Condition same as last time pretty worn out.

That's my o/n trip to LW. :smile:

Bro,

Weekends room roll how much? 2.5k?

Intend to bring 3k & stay one night.

Dumbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember last time LW got dock and depart from harbour front in the morning. Then got performance by some singer in the karaoke lounge, got play bingo also. Do they still have these? I want to bring my parent to see the performance, any bros can advise which day to go?

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember last time LW got dock and depart from harbour front in the morning. Then got performance by some singer in the karaoke lounge, got play bingo also. Do they still have these? I want to bring my parent to see the performance, any bros can advise which day to go?
Next docking on 18/7/12 in the evening.

There are singers at lounge, not sure if bingo available.

Can call hotline to find out more.

Dumbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks bro hokkien & justl00king, but i read this abit late LOL. long time never been to a cruise ship since IR open. but kind of miss the old good time, have a lot of fun at those cruise ship, especially Long jie. But 2 hr trip compare to $100, i rather pay :p

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks bro hokkien & justl00king, but i read this abit late LOL. long time never been to a cruise ship since IR open. but kind of miss the old good time, have a lot of fun at those cruise ship, especially Long jie. But 2 hr trip compare to $100, i rather pay :p
Can be quite tiring on the ferry journeys.

More for enjoyment if you book cabin and spend one or two days there to relax at high seas. :smile:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leisure world card members who earn 15 points a month will have the following month ferry free,cabin free,meal voucher free , applies from sunday to thursday:biggrin:
Wish bros good luck :biggrin:

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Long Jie Bankrupted, will not be coming back anymore. LW is coming in Wednesday night and departing HFC 1300hrs.