• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

jw5

Loyal
They have no choice, elections are cumming. Meanwhile we stay at home and cum after erections. :laugh:

I think they heard you, bro!

Credits to you, looks like hospital beds are reserved for Sinkies and the dorms converted to on-site COVID medical stations.

After reworking the numbers, I dare say we still have couple of thousand of beds reserved for us. Phew...

Our medical healthcare system very kuat! Huat ah!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they heard you, bro!

Credits to you, looks like hospital beds are reserved for Sinkies and the dorms converted to on-site COVID medical stations.

After reworking the numbers, I dare say we still have couple of thousand of beds reserved for us. Phew...

U sure? Not self comforting

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5 came up with that idea, it wasn’t me. I won’t claim credit for something I didn’t do.
I mean this

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Our local cases on downward trend mah, FDWs cases should start to surface latest by weekend, as long as no new clusters within same households then, couple of thousands of hospital beds can tahan the daily increment of 20-30 cases (local).

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean this

Thousands of bed reserve for us?
Current patients go where?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those recovered one balik kampung, recovering ones can take their time to recover at community hospitals or EXPO, hence keeping acute patients within gahmen/private hospitals.
Paiseh didn't say clearly
I mean Current patients of non covid related illness

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh... current non COVID patients will recover one right? on average the occupancy rate should hover around 70-75% tops?
The occupancy rate of non covid related illness is always there.
Covid will add on to it and stretched it to maximum.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh... current non COVID patients will recover one right? on average the occupancy rate should hover around 70-75% tops?
Non covid patient needs to be kept away from covid patient.

Ttsh now full covid backup to ncid.
Current ttsh non covid patient go where?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Isn't it the same merry go round.

The figures are dynamic, the occupancy rate fluctuates, influx of 20-30 COVID cases a day shouldn’t flood our hospitals, 25% of the total number of beds is over 3500 beds? I pared it down to about 2000 beds on the conservative end and 20-30 local cases a day, it takes close to 3 months to fill up.

The dorms already have the FAST teams deployed right, unless they turn severe, they’ll be kept in the dorms.

Once those in EXPO recovered, those from hospital and recovering can be “downgraded” to EXPO awaiting discharge. Tio boh?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The figures are dynamic, the occupancy rate fluctuates, influx of 20-30 COVID cases a day shouldn’t flood our hospitals, 25% of the total number of beds is over 3500 beds? I pared it down to about 2000 beds on the conservative end and 20-30 local cases a day, it takes close to 3 months to fill up.

The dorms already have the FAST teams deployed right, unless they turn severe, they’ll be kept in the dorms.

Once those in EXPO recovered, those from hospital and recovering can be “downgraded” to EXPO awaiting discharge. Tio boh?
It still overstretched.
Thousands of beds reserved for us?