• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Me think more impt is:
Enough nurses?

Activate the paramedics to handle non-critical non-COVID patients in the community hospital, SCDF medical team to handle home emergencies. SAF medical corps to help those recovering COVID at EXPO.

Those senior nurses handle COVID severe/critical cases and nurses to take care those non-COVID critical patients in gahmen hospitals.

Any blind spots missed?

jw5

Loyal
Paramedics from SCDF or SAF? There is an overlap here. :unsure:

Activate the paramedics to handle non-critical non-COVID patients in the community hospital, SCDF medical team to handle home emergencies. SAF medical corps to help those recovering COVID at EXPO.

Those senior nurses handle COVID severe/critical cases and nurses to take care those non-COVID critical patients in gahmen hospitals.

Any blind spots missed?

jw5

Loyal
I don't know, but I don't think so. And they will still be needed to accompany patients to hospitals, whether covid or non-covid cases. As you said, SCDF still accompany their patients. SAF should be available if they stop military exercises and training. :unsure:

paramedics operating from those private ambulances, do we have enough of them?

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore under the astute leadership of Pinkie Loong is NO 1 yet again with only 11 deaths. Majulah PAP!! Majulah LEE/HO Dynasty!!

1587357131114.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And we outdone ourselves yet again- 20 April 2020, we are looking at 8014 cases with 11 deaths.

Our healthcare system should be operating at full capacity now. Let’s see if we can hold up to this 0.14% mortality rate.

jw5

Loyal
It is actually 14 deaths or some would say 11 + 3 or others would pretend the 3 are from other causes. :o-o:

And we outdone ourselves yet again- 20 April 2020, we are looking at 8014 cases with 11 deaths.

Our healthcare system should be operating at full capacity now. Let’s see if we can hold up to this 0.14% mortality rate.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

From what I gather, most hospitals are currently stretching their capacities already, be it gahmen or community hospitals. I reckoned any more stretching would result in a compromised situation.

Tents can come in handy with the field hospital set up. Enough SAF MDs to go around?

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I gather, most hospitals are currently stretching their capacities already, be it gahmen or community hospitals. I reckoned any more stretching would result in a compromised situation.

Tents can come in handy with the field hospital set up. Enough SAF MDs to go around?

A big angry bird from No.69 told me our hospitals can cope.

SAF MDs ~ LOL. u trust them.?