• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
needed a run to clear my mind.

need to discharge non-critical patients from these gahmen hospitals- got to make room. critical non-COVID patients no choice but to stay put.

those COVID patients on recovery must be moved to EXPO, it will be like the RER in a cell, ready to pack up and exit.

In this way gahmen hospital with those pressurised rooms can be used for those critical COVID patients and those severe cases.

Is this plan sound?

jw5

Loyal
Yes, this plan is sound and I think to some extent, they are already doing that. :cool:

However, the worry as you pointed out earlier, is that despite doing this, the total number of beds and the total number of ICU beds may still not be enough, as the confirmed cases increase. Hence they need to open up more places, including those mentioned in the earlier posts (not joking here). And I know there will be bleeding hearts who will object to this, but in my view, the young foreign workers will need to occupy the beds in the "less comfortable and accessible locations". I am not being heartless to them, but they did choose to work here for money. Sinkies who are born here have to be given preference. :coffee:

needed a run to clear my mind.

need to discharge non-critical patients from these gahmen hospitals- got to make room. critical non-COVID patients no choice but to stay put.

those COVID patients on recovery must be moved to EXPO, it will be like the RER in a cell, ready to pack up and exit.

In this way gahmen hospital with those pressurised rooms can be used for those critical COVID patients and those severe cases.

Is this plan sound?

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking at 14,000 beds after including gahmen hospitals, private and community hospitals, as well as the 1000 beds at EXPO.

assuming the non-COVID cases take up 50% of the beds at any one time, we are looking at some 7000 beds, while the number of active cases for COVID is standing at 5.8K now, how much buffer have we got?
Me think more impt is:
Enough nurses?