• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If the MOH figures of 11,321 beds is accurate(correct as of 2019), I reckoned with the current 5.8K COVID patients, our hospitals will be half filled, coupled with patients of non-COVID nature, I’m afraid we are close to full occupancy.

Heard that Expo Hall station can house close to a thousand, utilise all the community hospitals another 1986 beds. I pray that the figures don’t continue to climb.

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it's not just the flu .... it's the WUFLU!!!!
It’s just a flu to him, leave him be.

just came across this article. going by this and a few other snippets concerning the duration of this virus, it appears that is not as mild as the regular flu. Victim is 41 years old and in good health from what I can tell :

Broadway star Nick Cordero had his leg amputated due to coronavirus complications
Amir Vera byline
By Amir Vera, CNN

Updated 0540 GMT (1340 HKT) April 19, 2020

Amanda Kloots and Nick Cordero in August last year.

Amanda Kloots and Nick Cordero in August last year.
(CNN)Broadway actor Nick Cordero is recovering after having his right leg amputated following complications with coronavirus, his wife said.
The Tony Award-nominated star has been battling coronavirus for more than two weeks. His wife, Amanda Kloots, has kept fans informed by sharing updates on his health on her Instagram.

Saturday was day 18 of him being sedated in the intensive care unit, Kloots told her social media followers. While hospitalized, he started having clotting issues on his right leg, and could not get blood down to his toes. The blood thinners he got to fix the clotting issues were affecting his blood pressure and causing internal bleeding in his intestines, Kloots said.
He is hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, where he lives with his family while performing in "Rock of Ages."
"They had him on blood thinners for the clotting, unfortunately the blood thinners were causing other issues," she said Saturday. "The right leg will be amputated today."
Kloots started the hashtag #wakeupnick on Instagram and asked fans to send her videos of them dancing and imploring him to wake up. Later Saturday, she shared an update that his surgery had gone well.
"He made it through the surgery, which is really big because obviously his body is pretty weak," Kloots said. "Hopefully he'll just kind of relax and rest."
Their friends have started a GoFundMe campaign to help them pay for hospital bills and make their home wheel-chair accessible, Kloots said.
"I'm really blown away guys ... I wanna thank anyone that has given anything that they can," she said through tears. "It's just overwhelming, I really thank you so much."

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the MOH figures of 11,321 beds is accurate(correct as of 2019), I reckoned with the current 5.8K COVID patients, our hospitals will be half filled, coupled with patients of non-COVID nature, I’m afraid we are close to full occupancy.

Heard that Expo Hall station can house close to a thousand, utilise all the community hospitals another 1986 beds. I pray that the figures don’t continue to climb.
Go virus go. 加油。

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go virus go. 加油。

can cross 7K mark (cumulative) tomorrow.

GO GO GO

BEAT CHINA AND PUSH CHINA DOWN ONE POSTION

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
New beds being added. Areas converted. Doctors drafted. :confused:

I am looking at 14,000 beds after including gahmen hospitals, private and community hospitals, as well as the 1000 beds at EXPO.

assuming the non-COVID cases take up 50% of the beds at any one time, we are looking at some 7000 beds, while the number of active cases for COVID is standing at 5.8K now, how much buffer have we got?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hospital bed surely not enough because our infection numbers is not peak yet.
That's why the crying bosses is worrying.
But its too late.
They will try opening up stadium for make shift hospital.
I am sure Singapore will pull through but off course those unlucky ones will be Left behind or replace.
So please keep your family safe important so they will not fall into unlucky category.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am looking at 14,000 beds after including gahmen hospitals, private and community hospitals, as well as the 1000 beds at EXPO.

assuming the non-COVID cases take up 50% of the beds at any one time, we are looking at some 7000 beds, while the number of active cases for COVID is standing at 5.8K now, how much buffer have we got?
Yes, it's very scary. Like watching a train wreck in slow motion. For our country's sake, I hope we have reached or near the peak.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

There will always be enough. Expo etc is where the non important overflow go. The dirt poor sinkies, the banglas.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.facebook

about there...

IMG_20200419_200446.jpg