• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

jw5

Loyal
If there were clusters in army camps, Ng Eng Hen should be held responsible. Obviously Jo Teo should be held responsible for clusters in foreign worker dorms. It's because of jiakleowbee ministars like Jo Teo, who spends most of her time trying to please LHL instead of thinking about the welfare of Singaporeans, that result in the current situation. Of course, the Dragon Prince is also to blame for being such a soft touch for porlumpars. :rolleyes:

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/heal...-back-patting-singapores-coronavirus-response

Singapore, for months hailed at home and overseas as the “gold standard” for responding to the Covid-19 pandemic, on Friday moved to defuse escalating criticism over how it has handled a surge in infections within foreign worker dormitories that activists had earlier flagged as public health risks due to their cramped conditions......................

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe PAP govt know that bookies have been taking bets on these numbers. So they try to mess it up.

who knows maybe govt is the "bookie"
my sentiments too...burnt my fingers in currency speculation once or twice...MAS use to 'leak'some so called forecasts...than idiots like me take position in currency market...just to get burnt weeks later...only realised later they are baiting suckers like us

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
1st K - 69 days
2nd K - 10 days
3rd K - 4 days
4th K - between 1~3 days?

2 weeks since I’ve made the plea, we are now looking at 3252 cases and 10 deaths in total.

Just want to say this: remember the carriers who were initially tested negative on numerous occasions but subsequently tested positive. Don’t miss this bunch, else the floatels or the dorms are ticking time bombs.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
e159f454b9411d0e92b6395b52258606.gif

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So on 17 April, we recorded 5050 cases and 11 deaths.

Will we see a four digit increase in the near future? At current rate, we would be crossing the 6000 mark before Monday comes.

:coffee::coffee::coffee: