• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Just thinking out loud...

while I declare that I lean towards lowest death count possible and knowing it’s impossible to hit COVID-ZERO ever, I thought it’s still important to test regularly using ART, why?

fast identification can facilitate early quarantine of the family members of confirmed case, isolate close contacts of confirmed case using the QO/IO workflow proposed earlier. Helps limit the spread to a large extent and achieve the hammer-and-dance effect.

Using the current HRS will help to mitigate the high capacity in hospitals by keeping asymptomatic folks recovering at home, symptomatic cases with comorbidities will then be diverted to CTFs, symptomatic w/o comorbidities to CCFs and only life threatening cases be sent to hospitals.

That just leaves asymptomatic folks on the loose, if regular testing is done, we can further reduce rampant spread and deny the chances of exponential increase in cases here in Sinkiestan. Gahmen likes control right? into BDSM right?

Tantric sex is the best!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just thinking out loud...

while I declare that I lean towards lowest death count possible and knowing it’s impossible to hit COVID-ZERO ever, I thought it’s still important to test regularly using ART, why?

fast identification can facilitate early quarantine of the family members of confirmed case, isolate close contacts of confirmed case using the QO/IO workflow proposed earlier. Helps limit the spread to a large extent and achieve the hammer-and-dance effect.

Using the current HRS will help to mitigate the high capacity in hospitals by keeping asymptomatic folks recovering at home, symptomatic cases with comorbidities will then be diverted to CTFs, symptomatic w/o comorbidities to CCFs and only life threatening cases be sent to hospitals.

That just leaves asymptomatic folks on the loose, if regular testing is done, we can further reduce rampant spread and deny the chances of exponential increase in cases here in Sinkiestan. Gahmen likes control right? into BDSM right?

Tantric sex is the best!
problem is that chowkiasu chowkiasi chowkiaboh mindset of sinkies is test positive means "I WANT TO GO HOSPITAL AND GET BEST MEDICAL CARE!"
haaaa

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
problem is that chowkiasu chowkiasi chowkiaboh mindset of sinkies is test positive means "I WANT TO GO HOSPITAL AND GET BEST MEDICAL CARE!"
haaaa
Oh yah hor...

just bar COVID entry cases unless with approval and referral from CCFs and CTFs loh, that will effectively shut those kiasee buggers out. Electives are postponed anyway, entry and warding via A&E route, steady bo? Something more effective, no insurance coverage and full payment borne by patient, you see Sinkies still dare suka suka go hospital or not.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
user posted image

Sarawak Deputy Chief Minister James Jemut Masing has reportedly been admitted to an intensive care unit at the Sarawak General Hospital following a Covid-19 infection.

“Yes, I have been confirmed Covid-19 positive today. I had a fever and cold before undergoing an RT-PCR test and confirmed positive,” Astro Awani quoted him as saying in a text message.

The report said the Baleh state assemblyperson is fully vaccinated against the disease and is currently in stable condition, but did not mention the type of vaccine received other than it being a two-dose vaccine.

James (above) also reportedly reminded the public to always comply with Covid-19 standard operating procedures and take the pandemic seriously.

“Please follow SOPs wherever you are and get vaccinated as soon as possible,” he said.

Sarawak had a headstart in the National Immunisation Program (NIP) in anticipation of a possible state election that originally needed to be held by June 7.

The state election has been postponed through a proclamation of emergency.

There are concerns that the immunity against the disease is now starting to wane, as the number of Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations, ICU admissions, and intubations began to rise since early-August.

However, the number of deaths largely remained in the single-digits each day.

Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin announced on Sunday (Sept 26) that Covid-19 vaccine booster shots will first be rolled out in Sarawak in October.

“Sarawak will be the first state to start the booster dose programme because it was the first to complete the vaccination programme.

“One of the matters to be dealt with in the clinical guidelines is the type of vaccine to be given. We are still contemplating whether to give the same type of vaccine or a different one,” Bernama quoted him as saying.

Previously, a Health Ministry study found that Covid-19 vaccines used in the NIP reduce the risk of ICU admission by 83 percent, and death by 88 percent.

Most of the vaccines used in Sarawak are those manufactured by Sinovac (76.0 percent), which appeared to be the poorest performing vaccine in the study.

The Health Ministry is still studying whether this is due to the vaccine itself or some other factor but assured all vaccines are highly effective despite different performances between them.

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/593189

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will exceed the STI Index very soon! :thumbsup:

This is more exciting than seeing PSI numbers rise during the haze. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: Singapore's death toll from COVID-19 jumped to 85 on Tuesday (Sep 28) as five more elderly people died from complications.

The fatalities come as the Ministry of Health (MOH) reported a record 2,236 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Tuesday.

No wonder our population is shrinking.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Singapore's death toll from COVID-19 jumped to 85 on Tuesday (Sep 28) as five more elderly people died from complications.

The fatalities come as the Ministry of Health (MOH) reported a record 2,236 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Tuesday.

See everyone? Flu will not have this kind of death rate KNN @Leongsam my uncle's $10 bet for $1k is still valid place your bet KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe fertility rate is declining too. Old farts die = less babymakers.