• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the vaccinated 90%

1632033252696.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I remember the chaitaokueh inside the former bus interchange that was fried by the man with the beard and later on his wife took over and now the son. Not bad but damn oily. :x3:
The “Hollywood” ice kachang standards dropped.
Chaitaokueh not too bad, usually get the white version with extra garlic :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I think @kaninabuchaojibye sipping his teh halia at blk 209 kopitiam, where the old KFC used to be.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Currently it stands at 81%. fully vaccinated If you exclude children under 12, it is 90% of the population.
ok, left 10% of the eligible population not vaccinated :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

the 98% mild/asymptomatic should hold, I hope.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
The “Hollywood” ice kachang standards dropped.
Chaitaokueh not too bad, usually get the white version with extra garlic :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I think @kaninabuchaojibye sipping his teh halia at blk 209 kopitiam, where the old KFC used to be.
me go look see changi properties so drop by bedok eat drink and walk walk. can feel that bedok is more vibrant than toapayoh or am areas. just my view, maybe i don't know where are vibrant areas in amk or tp. haaaa

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, left 10% of the eligible population not vaccinated :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

the 98% mild/asymptomatic should hold, I hope.
Yup. By right, we should be opening up and easing on restrictions like the forward-thinking countries in Europe, some of which are already doing away with masks. To attend an EPL match in the UK for example, all attendees need to show is their vaccination passports or negative tests. But out of an abundance of caution, we are still stubbornly holding back. This is my major criticism of the gahment. If the plan is to live with COVID endemically, then let's open up, get on with life and be brave. 2000 or more people getting infected is nothing to fear as the vaccinated majority are mostly asymptomatic.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Just thinking out loud-
the sky is the limit when it’s at exponential phase, taking a look across the many countries, the wave lasts easily 2.5 to 3 months, or in about 12~13 weeks. would we hit 5-digit cases at the peak by mid/late Oct? 2% of 10K is 200 requiring oxygen, but right now we are seeing 105 requiring oxygen now :cautious::cautious::cautious:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yup. By right, we should be opening up and easing on restrictions like the forward-thinking countries in Europe, some of which are already doing away with masks.
Good point there, but while we open our borders to others, can we continue to quarantine the visitors for a week? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Construction companies shift their dorm workers to private residential areas (illegal), but MOM closed two eyes. Amazing that anything is possible in Singapore these days. A few kopitiams also forced to shut this weekend due to clusters (not disclosed in the media).
TPY Lor8 ah?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought mask and vaccine works? Does it work? I thought 80% vaxx means endemic but this is even more of a pan than an end.

Nvm lah.. Can dine in so ok..