• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another lockdown imminent. Otherwise I am chilling the champagne for 5000 cases. Which I think will be in couple of weeks time.
There will be no lockdowns anymore lah... They have already acknowledged that it's unproductive to do so. For the vaccinated who are infected, they have already said to stay at home to recover. No point doing it in hospitals as 98% of them are asymptomatic.

I suspect the infections will peak at 2K and then taper down. :thumbsup:

Numbers mean little when vaccinations protecting against serious illness and death are high.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought all of them are fully vaccinated? so still get infected? why?

Huat ahhh !!!!!!!

Singapore to ease virus curbs for migrant workers​

Under a pilot programme to launch Monday, up to 500 vaccinated workers will be allowed to visit selected locations for six hours each week.

Singapore will from next week begin easing movement restrictions on migrant workers living in dormitories, authorities said Thursday, over a year after they were implemented to curb coronavirus outbreaks.

The vast, self-contained dormitory complexes are home to more than 200,000 foreign workers, mainly from South Asia, who work in jobs like construction and maintenance.

Virus outbreaks tore through the sites in the early stages of the pandemic, shining a harsh spotlight on the prosperous city-state’s treatment of the low-paid migrants.

Authorities imposed movement curbs in April last year, and since then the workers have for the most part only been allowed to travel between their dorms and places of work.

Under a pilot programme to launch Monday, up to 500 vaccinated workers will be allowed to visit selected locations for six hours each week, the labour ministry said.

They will need to take a virus test before the visit, and three days afterwards, with the scheme to be evaluated after a month, it said.

The decision was taken after vaccination rates among workers living in dorms reached over 90 percent, the ministry said.

But Alex Au, vice-president of migrant rights group Transient Workers Count Too, criticised the plan as not going far enough, as so few workers will be able to participate.

“It’s a drop in the ocean,” he told AFP. “It is way too timid, it’s actually going to cause more frustration.”

The majority of Singapore’s virus infections have been among migrant workers.

But the city-state has largely been successful at keeping its outbreak in check, reporting only about 70,000 infections and 55 deaths.

There has been an uptick in recent weeks driven by the more contagious Delta variant, but most infections have been outside the dorms.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you focus your life based on Phua chu kang rather than science. Good luck Singapore. This shit show will be very very interesting.

I feel lucky to be women-free and also vaccine-free.

Do you think you are lucky of not being infected because you practise safe distancing and eating at an isolated area far away from people or you don't stay in Singapore? I want to believe you but social media seems to say otherwise. Likewise. Social media also shows getting vaccinated kills.

I'm two years into covid. Luckily I have tcm procuring my stomach. My body is in heat. And my date just raincheck me.

Damn. Those sex dolls at sim Lim Square looks better then my left hand.

Nm. Later do pullup and pushup to exhaust my excess lizard brain.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think you are lucky of not being infected because you practise safe distancing and eating at an isolated area far away from people or you don't stay in Singapore? I want to believe you but social media seems to say otherwise. Likewise. Social media also shows getting vaccinated kills.

I'm two years into covid. Luckily I have tcm procuring my stomach. My body is in heat. And my date just raincheck me.

Damn. Those sex dolls at sim Lim Square looks better then my left hand.

Nm. Later do pullup and pushup to exhaust my excess lizard brain.
You get your facts from social media

no wonder you only have left hand and sex dolls

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the infection cases double to 2000x in a week's time, and ICU and death cases shoot up to 3% , is MTF going to tell the public that MOH will prepare more beds , but you have to decide how to protect yourself ?

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the infection cases double to 2000x in a week's time, and ICU and death cases shoot up to 3% , is MTF going to tell the public that MOH will prepare more beds , but they have to decide how to protect yourself ?
Pls wake up, u cannot rely on these authorities, mtf moh and whatever m or h. They can't help u and solve problem. They are screwed right from the start when they Phua chu kang everyone.

Go against all covid rules and throw the whatever m or h out of the govt.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Construction companies shift their dorm workers to private residential areas (illegal), but MOM closed two eyes. Amazing that anything is possible in Singapore these days. A few kopitiams also forced to shut this weekend due to clusters (not disclosed in the media).

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the infection cases double to 2000x in a week's time, and ICU and death cases shoot up to 3% , is MTF going to tell the public that MOH will prepare more beds , but you have to decide how to protect yourself ?
The infection cases will rise to 2000 for sure because of the Delta variant and the relaxed restrictions before they start tapering down. ICU and death cases will definitely rise for the unvaccinated and elderly with underlying health problems.

The majority of the vaccinated will be asymptomatic and can recover at home. Numbers of infected cases won't matter anymore because of the high vaccination amongst Sinkees and the recovered would have achieved natural immunity.

All will be good. Keep calm and carry on. :thumbsup:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After hearing so many updates from the MMTF, it can be summarised into 2 key mandates in order to protect oneself from getting infected and falling seriously ill with covid and they are 1) mask yourself when you are out and 2) vaccinate yourself . If everyone does that, the cases will fall.

Somehow, I am not so sure if we still miss something as I do believe Singaporeans , in general, are always true to their responses to the Government's mandate especially when it concerns life or death matter. Perhaps, either one or the other is not proven 100% effective.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls wake up, u cannot rely on these authorities, mtf moh and whatever m or h. They can't help u and solve problem. They are screwed right from the start when they Phua chu kang everyone.

Go against all covid rules and throw the whatever m or h out of the govt.
For you, please go ahead and drink your Chlorine Dioxide and hide under your bed and pray COVID don't find you. Either way, you're farked. :FU: