• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
No recovery action from MTF? Just sit back and do nothing?
You think they are powerful god? You can't recover.

The only way is for people to kick them out.

Right from the start is the wrong move by pushing Phua chu kang to the people.

The most face palm is to even invest (using taxpayer's money) in a pfizer manufacturing plant. How screwed up is that.
Follow whatever govt say without using brain and balls lah.. U still don't wake up?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
1632015373285.png

ICU cases remain stable thanks to 80%vaccination

all the popular eateries are fully booked so I will have to go take my chances at the walk ins

thank goodness i won’t have to hide at home and eat some soggy shit brought to me by a delivery guy who is 2 hours late in this rain

so liberating to be fully vaxxed

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought u already have the solution. scan entry to show that u are fully vaxx and then dine your hearts away. This is your happy solution.
KNN uncle asking for solution for the unvax KNN my uncle cannot find other solutions that's why he went for vax KNN my uncle cannot follow your solution to stay at home becas other member will infect him KNN also My uncle dare not drink the detergent :biggrin: and my uncle immune system not fit to fight it and he don't wish to die even before reaching 55 with underlying heart condition KNN

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN uncle asking for solution for the unvax KNN my uncle cannot find other solutions that's why he went for vax KNN my uncle cannot follow your solution to stay at home becas other member will infect him KNN also My uncle dare not drink the detergent :biggrin: and my uncle immune system not fit to fight it and he don't wish to die even before reaching 55 with underlying heart condition KNN
Has he considered cow urine and ivermectin?

Got peepeer here says they work

i am sure they are right . KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution is Phua chu kang dance. When u enter the restaurant, just do the dance and everyone in the restaurant will clap approvingly and dance with you. Even the staff and chef will come out to dance with you.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another lockdown imminent. Otherwise I am chilling the champagne for 5000 cases. Which I think will be in couple of weeks time.