• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
icu-chart_0.png

icu figures look absolutely fantastic for those who have fully vaccinated!

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
1k community cases meaning we are clueless and losing control.

Hospitals are near to collapse.

SINGAPORE: Accident and emergency (A&E) departments and general wards in Singapore's hospitals are coming "under pressure", said Health Minister Ong Ye Kung on Sunday (Sep 19), amid a wave of COVID-19 infections.

In a Facebook post, Mr Ong said the Ministry of Health (MOH) was encouraging younger, fully vaccinated people to recover from home.

This was because more than 98 per cent of cases have "no or mild symptoms, and tend to stay that way until they recover", said Mr Ong.

MOH was also admitting patients to community care facilities instead of hospitals, and setting up more community care facilities that will be ready in the coming week, he added.
1000 per day is expected

ICU numbers stable

orchard road crowded today

stay calm and carry on

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toa Payoh Clusters Exceed 300 Covid-19 Cases As S'pore Pools Outlet & Mr Bean Close
mustsharenews.com
As cases surge in Singapore, many places and stalls were forced to close after Covid-19 cases emerged there.
According to Shin Min Daily News, over 300 cases have been detected in the Toa Payoh area this month alone.
Today (19 Sep), the Singapore Pools outlet at Toa Payoh was closed until further notice.
Toa Payoh Covid-19
Source
This comes as a staff working there tested positive for Covid-19 on Friday (17 Sep).

Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Singapore Pools outlet closes​

On Friday (17 Sep) a staff working at the Singapore Pools outlet at Block 111 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh tested Covid-19 positive.
toa-payoh.png
Source
The outlet is now closed until further notice, reported The Straits Times (ST).
A Singapore Pools spokesperson said that the outlet has been deep cleaned.
Outside the outlet, a notice directed people to visit the nearby Singapore Pools outlets at Block 85 and Block 95 in Lorong 4 Toa Payoh instead.

Over 300 Covid-19 cases in Toa Payoh this month​

According to Shin Min Daily News, Toa Payoh has seen a large number of infections.
Just this month, more than 300 cases have been detected in the area.
Early in the month, the number of cases found at Toa Payoh Bus Interchange, Orient Jewellers Singapore, Madrasah Irsyad Zuhri Al-Islamiah, and Toa Payoh East Night Market, totalled up to over 200.
As Singapore sees an uptick in cases in recent days, many were located in the area as well.
Over 30 cases have been found at Toa Payoh Lorong 8 Hawker Centre and as of yesterday, it has been closed for cleaning for 2 weeks.
The Mr Bean outlet at Toa Payoh Central has also temporarily closed its doors till further notice due to a Covid-19 case.
Toa Payoh Covid-19
Source
It underwent deep cleaning and disinfection yesterday (18 Sep) evening.
A notice was also posted on their shuttered door, urging customers who have visited to seek medical attention immediately if they develop symptoms.
Covid-19 cases were also found at PCF Sparkletots Pre-school @ Toa Payoh West – Balestier, Beatty Secondary School, and senior citizen centre SPD@Toa Payoh.

A reminder not to let our guard down​

While temporary closures may mean a loss of business and present inconveniences for residents, they are necessary to curb the further spread of infections.
This is especially so when such a high number of cases are found within the same area.
As cases rise once again, it is a reminder for us not to let our guard down and continue to abide by safe management measures at all times.
Have news you must share? Get in touch with us via email at [email protected].
Featured image adapted from Google Maps.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read tea leaves and tarot cards. Very accurate so far

I'm not joking. I really want to know. I've developed Gerd aka acid reflux and it developed symptoms of heart attacks like chest pain, left arm pain. Jaw pain. Palpitations and heart beat acceleration. I did echo and stress test. Both of it shows I'm OK but Gerd suppresses my heart rate everyday and it felt like my heart skip a beat or two.

Luckily I am getting better with tcm but hell bent on not reliving the scary episode of heart attack and palpitations.

The side effects of getting jabs are these. Left arm pain. Heart palpitations. Take a pandol and rest or visit A&E and paid $120 for the doctor to tell me not to worry and go home. I don't want to have this shit happen again. All in all I've paid over $1k to A&E.

That's why I don't want to get the jab

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very soon the number of cases will increase to 10000 per day
no worries. everyone should be infected to achieve “natural” herd immunity. sore throat and cough just stay at home. no panic. short of breath and hard to breathe then check in at a&e. otherwise, lie on couch, pak chiu cheng, and enjoy happy ending.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the sinopharm jab. Haven't heard anyone encountered side effects yet (maybe sample size not big enough). New batch of sinopharm vax has arrived in SG just last week so you should be able to get it right away.
sinopharm will becum sinoharm after you get the commie jab.