• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaccine HQ kenna attacked. :o-o:

Cluster
New Cases
Total4
Remarks
Pfizer Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
7​
22​
Workplace transmission, no evidence of spread beyond worksite. Of the 22 cases, 20 are staff and 2 are cleaners. The facility is not involved in vaccine production.
should burn it down.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Maybe the unvaccinated ones should stay at home and watch the increasing cases show.( get popcorn, bao, bee hoon, fried rice too) You can say i didn't go out, it is the vaccinated ones who are spreading the virus.

The PAP kanna conned by the cabal which is the WHO, Pharma companies, that vaccine can prevent virus. I say liao, only above average IQ people will never get the vaccine. Now the unvaccinated ones can sit on the fence, chilling out with nice healthy drink ( pine needle tea) and watch the whole shit show.

The unvaccinated ones are not part of the whole shit show, it is those vaccinated ones who loves to dine in and drink and enjoy. Good luck man, good luck listening to and follow whatever PAP tells you to. Hope this is a real lesson for you to wake the fuck up.

Staying at home doesn't help if you have other family members who are out and about. It only works if you live alone and don't have any visitors.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
60th death :cry::cry::cry:

CASES OF SERIOUS ILLNESS

A total of 863 cases are currently warded in hospital. There are 105 patients with serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 18 are in critical condition in the intensive care unit.

Of those who have fallen very ill, 100 are seniors above 60 years old.

Over the last 28 days, the proportion of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms was 98.1 per cent.

The Health Ministry noted that some public hospitals have seen a surge in people with mild acute respiratory infection (ARI) symptoms seeking treatment at the A&E departments.

"We urge those who have mild symptoms to avoid seeking treatment at the hospitals and instead consult a General Practitioner (GP) at a Swab and Send Home (SASH) clinic instead," said MOH.

"The SASH GPs are capable of assessing the severity of their symptoms and perform COVID-19 diagnostic tests when needed to confirm their status," it added

"This allows those with more severe illnesses and who are in need of urgent care to be attended to quickly and helps to preserve hospital capacity for those who truly need hospital care."

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The explosion in the number of cases means that herd immunity has failed. No other way to spin it. :rolleyes:

In the meantime, do enjoy the herd mentality, the new normal, and the 'endemic' talk which is nothing more than a thinly disguised Stage 5: Acceptance. :cool:

All that money spent enriching Pfizer/Moderna and publishing tons of pro-vaccination ads? Flushed down the toilet. Congratulations! :thumbsup:
I think most of those tested positives are mildly infected.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
and out of that 20 sick, 4 will die.
Its inevitable unless sinkypura adopts a policy of zero infection which means frequent lockdown and strict border closures plus restrictions.

u prefer former or latter?

already almost 2 yrs of cv19 controls... do u want another 2 yrs?

for me, I was inclined to the former. now I am more for the latter. let the cv19 virus run it's course and get it over and done with asap. no point fighting cv19 with lockdown, border closures and restrictions.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you focus your life based on Phua chu kang rather than science. Good luck Singapore. This shit show will be very very interesting.

I feel lucky to be women-free and also vaccine-free.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jab lah. The more you jab. The more cases there is. And more excuses to control you and lock you down.

Endemic your ass. Ignorance will kill you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you focus your life based on Phua chu kang rather than science. Good luck Singapore. This shit show will be very very interesting.

I feel lucky to be women-free and also vaccine-free.
KNN Chao turtle provide solutions rather then just being a anti vaxer KNN