• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
a.r.t ownself over the weekend?
@zhihau ?
i m.waiting for my first sign of sore throat or running nose.
hopefully I get either one of these symptoms over this weekend then I can a.r.t. myself
haaaa

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
and once sufficient numbers in the population is infected slowly and without stressing the medical facilities, we get good group immunity
With waning immunity over time after vaccination, a mild infection from C19 seems like a good way to boost the body’s natural immunity- That I agree.

Not adding stress to our healthcare system is a good call, but ownself be loh kun to self-assess, I feel is a huge gamble that the MTF is taking.

That’s why I made a mental note to look at ICU figures in late October.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ah Mak is listening in here, I’d say again fall back on the fundamentals- when scientists do experiments, we deal with ONE variable at a time. If Ong YK wants to play with multiple variables, ask him go play marbles better, ok?

Our covid policies are about saving SIA and proving to the world that we are the first to open up in ASEAN. Like wearing condoms when fucking with your wife but you still fuck raw in Geylang.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai liao! Lai liao! Auntie network info lai liao!

Tiagong chin zueh schools tio cheng liao, September 17 days only more than 50 cases liao!

Ko tiagong now got some new 7 days vs 10 days LOA, shiok shiok hor?

School closing a week later from now and not immediate because they want to show that they are in control of the situation. Restrictions will be announced for adults too.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read about the approved WHO vaccines and their side-effects, You are highly unlikely to get fever from the inactivated types.
The two other types are mRNA and Adenovirus cause fever (not uncommon).

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal