• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My next question is why even test for cases if you are not going to do contact tracing and do isolation anymore?

They have procured so many test kits, can't let them go to waste now can we? :biggrin:

You can only vaccinate people that many times. Testing, on the other hand, is limitless. :wink:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My next question is why even test for cases if you are not going to do contact tracing and do isolation anymore?

There’s a difference between knowing the numbers and not releasing the numbers... Teehee...
KNN my uncle think the test is meant for lhl to know the lumber himself and ownself lun to know that his days as emperor is lumbered KNN as my uncle said long ago when cases reached too many contact tracing no longer applies becas they will be calling everyone in the end KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
KNN my uncle think the test is meant for lhl to know the lumber himself and ownself lun to know that his days as emperor is lumbered KNN as my uncle said long ago when cases reached too many contact tracing no longer applies becas they will be calling everyone in the end KNN
Prepare the piano strings. Hang those buggers by their balls!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Partly technocrats and bureaucrats.

But it is the people themselves too. They behave badly. It is human nature. No law no order they go havoc. Any parent of teenagers will tell you.

Best is stay away from jobs have to deal with many many people.

Things might get better in Canuckland when 小土豆 Trudeau doesn't get re-elected.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I
There is a lot of confirmation bias going on around the world with regards to covid now.

Too many people who are in power and who made the decisions in the past regarding covid REFUSING TO ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG.

Yes hindsight is 20/20. And I do not blame anyone who made the wrong decisions, wrong course of action.

But you have to admit you were wrong in other to move forward and stop making the same mistakes.

You know it could very well be that the solution in the end to the covid 19 pandemic is the same as it was in 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic.

Let it work its way through - naturally.

We all seemed to have a handle on the virus with all the distancing measures, masking, contact tracing etc.

Then what happened? This whole ok let's vaccinate so we can end those measures.

And look now. Things are even worse!!!! And now because of the stupid vaccines giving false hope, the number of cases is even higher!

Sure, many are not as ill as it could be - because of vaccines or just inherently the virus is less deadly? Who knows now?

The horse has left the barn.

Time to just go back to normal, have standard measures eg masking, try to limit overcrowding, encourage distancing, beef up ICU capacity, support the HCWs (give them a fucking bloody raise for heaven's sake!!!!!! All this while those ICU drs and nurses working like mad doing their best and NOT ONE, NOT ONE jurisdiction I have not heard ANYONE say they going to raise these heroes' salaries or give them a bonus or something worth rewarding them with! It is so sad to be honest.)

Let covid run its course. Everyone will be exposed eventually. See how your immune system handles it. If it over reacts and you have the inflammatory response the Drs will try to help you. Thank them.

Peace out.

I like your optimism but it might be too late for many of us esp those already vaccinated and older or weaker ones.

(Btw i slept at 7pm..ish mostly hence i woke at 3am. I love the serenity of the cool atmosphere and then i watch the Sun rises as it watches over me doing tai-chi & immerse in Gratitude grinning wide from inside out over this Glorious Creations we call LIFE. *I live near the sea coast. Good day to you too. lol.......)

I've seen the laid-back 60s and now still actively involved in this High Tech off-world advance Technologies Era. It's great to have walked the Earth in this extremely exciting timeline of transformations.

Back to the future erm.. present :
FACTS : "mRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make spike protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies."
against the Covid/SAR-2 line of 'Virus'. Our body keeps doing that like etc OT. Tiring fatiguing....
FACTS : It last you 6 months or so hence the yearly flu shots or the now <6 monthly Booster Shots requirements.

When we're in shock, heart attack, chest pain, faint, had a hard-on ok nvm scratch the dick part (not literally), what do we advice/advise (@Leongsam pls help) ?

BREATHE ... !!! Alas need i sexplain more ?

We've been deprived of Oxygen and breathing our own oral breath (yucks) for 2 years. Our general health vit D etc (stay home notice lockdown CB etcc ) Natural Immunity has been compromised hence now we drop like flies especially coupled with fear from authorities and media hype + our own unhealthy living style/foods those weaken associated health problems starts to manifest and you see mass deaths and critical conditions arises. Magic ... !

You just need to create a name for an a
symptomatic 'disease' (COVID) and sell drugs citing it'll help you survive lol........... It's a scam, it's only a seasonal flu but carefully orchestrated into extreme deadly proportion for monetary and political advantage against humanity it's extremely wicked. Remember Wuhan when the media shows people drop like flies and going berserk ? The authorities just pick it up from there. lol........ Baited !

10 years ago i already knew it coming and everyone will be tagged i just didn't know how. Now it's clear as day via 5G & a complete total Surveillance state including also our smart phone ofc.. ! They didn't have to put a chip into our body how brilliant.

You really have to admire their intelligence and advance knowledge/skill in enslaving humanity and yes yet majority even believed we're free and they're actually 'helping' us. In fact 99.99999% of the people won't believe 10% of what i've just said here and 10% is already a luxury i won't dreamt of lol.........

For your reference these are so many reasons yet the people are not woke enough to even realized but too many won't want to know because of personal greed and involvement in 'The System' itself they benefit or livelihood depends upon.

I understand hence amused not angry or frustrated as all are xp perfect as it is in totality. Nothing wrong actually, just lessons we deserved, truly. In fact we need more as our people are still living in false hope & dreams ...very thick like ERROR 404 intelligence not found lol..... .........

*Remember don't let the atrocities cloud your own internal peace, faith and trust ever. There are bright, wise and beautiful things and people around too, only much much lesser. Focus on the good and enjoy the show. Create that 'Heavens on Earth' within thy own circle. Never say never and never gib up !
Hey even 4x Board-Certified Dogs run their mouth like their filthy mofo wh0r3 long nipples... ok nvm i've overstepped sor wee...........lol....... :P <3

For your reference/amusement :

(many reasons some i copied paste from others, kudos..)

1. There're already at least 1 clear cure for covid which is safe and effective- Ivermectin. There are at least 5 other covid cures which are equally effective that have been sidelined and banned.

2.The covid numbers are inflated and the real number of cases and fatalities are actually much lower than reported.

3.The PCR swab methodology and other tests are flawed and unsuitable as a means for mass covid testing and diagnosis resulting in inflated covid numbers.

4.Most of the covid fatalities so far are under dubious circumstances when the patient is already old or have some other serious medical illness and happen to test positive prior to passing.

5.The mainstream media is actively censoring and covering up many things about the covid19 virus. Many pro vaccine experts are voicing their concern and objections to the covid 19 vaccines using strong words e.g. cyto-toxic, alarming etc.

6. The vaccines are not tested to the usual vigorous standard as other vaccines and US govt is reported to be overriding the decisions of the FDA on the vaccines. There is conflict of interest e.g. Gates Foundation is the primary funder of MHRA the organization responsible for approving the covid vaccines in the UK, the test swab company employees responsible for writing the test swab scientific papers, peter daszak who is one of the gain of function researchers wrote the scientific paper on how the virus naturally evolves.

7. Many of the ingredients found inside the covid vaccines are not found elsewhere. There is 0 scientific literature and industry application for these scientific names and cross reference goes back to the vaccine companies. Of which the covid vaccine is their only product.

8. The CDC have stopped counting breakthrough cases for a few months already, allegedly only counting serious breakthrough cases. It admitted that the stats are undercounted as reporting of breakthrough cases in the US are voluntary and not compulsory for all states.

9. It is not normal for vaccines to have this
high amount of serious injuries and deaths, and there are many reports of authorities covering up adverse event reports and understating the actual toll.

10. There have been reports that there are ingredients inside the vaccines which are not declared or hidden behind the new scientific terms such as magnetic particles that attract metal around the shot site with similar gaslighting by the media.

11. The risk of getting COVID critical condition is very low. Much lower than the perceived risk of taking the vaccine so people naturally choose the option they deem less risky. Of course it also doesn't help that the vaccines claims only reduces chances of getting COVID and severe illnesses... BUT without the immunity so people end up even more reluctant to take it. And add some opinion pieces into the mixture about how mRNA is poison or whatever... it all adds up.

12. Our low numbers is a double edge sword.
And it doesn't help that 69k cases = 55 deaths as of now only. No prizes for guessing why is COVID even lower CFR (Case fatality rate) than influenza here in SG.
Many of us are wondering why the fark did we even bother to lock down with 55 deaths and 69k cases.

LATESTS Flip :

While vaccination remains key, the Minister (MOH) noted that Singapore already has a high vaccination rate of more than 80 per cent, and that figure is plateauing. Given this, there is no longer a need for the MOH to go into so much detail in its daily reports, he added.

“Perhaps when there are booster shots (being administered), we can start monitoring that,” said Mr Ong.

The number of unlinked cases is also less relevant now that Singapore is no longer trying to “chase down every single case”, he said.

“Linking is important when you want to eradicate the virus, but once we are prepared to say that we can live with it, we vaccinate ourselves so that we don’t fall very sick, treat it like influenza. Then I think the need to link everything becomes less important.”

Instead, the reports will focus on things the public can act on such as information on emerging clusters so people can avoid certain places or regulate their own activities, Mr Ong noted.

-END-

No sick dun wear mask ! Cheers ~ !
1631132450492.png

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I

I like your optimism but it might be too late for many of us esp those already vaccinated and older or weaker ones.

(Btw i slept at 7pm..ish mostly hence i woke at 3am. I love the serenity of the cool atmosphere and then i watch the Sun rises as it watches over me doing tai-chi & immerse in Gratitude grinning wide from inside out over this Glorious Creations we call LIFE. *I live near the sea coast. Good day to you too. lol.......)

I've seen the laid-back 60s and now still actively involved in this High Tech off-world advance Technologies Era. It's great to have walked the Earth in this extremely exciting timeline of transformations.

Back to the future erm.. present :
FACTS : "mRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make spike protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies."
against the Covid/SAR-2 line of 'Virus'. Our body keeps doing that like etc OT. Tiring fatiguing....
FACTS : It last you 6 months or so hence the yearly flu shots or the now <6 monthly Booster Shots requirements.

When we're in shock, heart attack, chest pain, faint, had a hard-on ok nvm scratch the dick part (not literally), what do we advice/advise (@Leongsam pls help) ?

BREATHE ... !!! Alas need i sexplain more ?

We've been deprived of Oxygen and breathing our own oral breath (yucks) for 2 years. Our general health vit D etc (stay home notice lockdown CB etcc ) Natural Immunity has been compromised hence now we drop like flies especially coupled with fear from authorities and media hype + our own unhealthy living style/foods those weaken associated health problems starts to manifest and you see mass deaths and critical conditions arises. Magic ... !

You just need to create a name for an a
symptomatic 'disease' (COVID) and sell drugs citing it'll help you survive lol........... It's a scam, it's only a seasonal flu but carefully orchestrated into extreme deadly proportion for monetary and political advantage against humanity it's extremely wicked. Remember Wuhan when the media shows people drop like flies and going berserk ? The authorities just pick it up from there. lol........ Baited !

10 years ago i already knew it coming and everyone will be tagged i just didn't know how. Now it's clear as day via 5G & a complete total Surveillance state including also our smart phone ofc.. ! They didn't have to put a chip into our body how brilliant.

You really have to admire their intelligence and advance knowledge/skill in enslaving humanity and yes yet majority even believed we're free and they're actually 'helping' us. In fact 99.99999% of the people won't believe 10% of what i've just said here and 10% is already a luxury i won't dreamt of lol.........

For your reference these are so many reasons yet the people are not woke enough to even realized but too many won't want to know because of personal greed and involvement in 'The System' itself they benefit or livelihood depends upon.

I understand hence amused not angry or frustrated as all are xp perfect as it is in totality. Nothing wrong actually, just lessons we deserved, truly. In fact we need more as our people are still living in false hope & dreams ...very thick like ERROR 404 intelligence not found lol..... .........

*Remember don't let the atrocities cloud your own internal peace, faith and trust ever. There are bright, wise and beautiful things and people around too, only much much lesser. Focus on the good and enjoy the show. Create that 'Heavens on Earth' within thy own circle. Never say never and never gib up !
Hey even 4x Board-Certified Dogs run their mouth like their filthy mofo wh0r3 long nipples... ok nvm i've overstepped sor wee...........lol....... :P <3

For your reference/amusement :

(many reasons some i copied paste from others, kudos..)

1. There're already at least 1 clear cure for covid which is safe and effective- Ivermectin. There are at least 5 other covid cures which are equally effective that have been sidelined and banned.

2.The covid numbers are inflated and the real number of cases and fatalities are actually much lower than reported.

3.The PCR swab methodology and other tests are flawed and unsuitable as a means for mass covid testing and diagnosis resulting in inflated covid numbers.

4.Most of the covid fatalities so far are under dubious circumstances when the patient is already old or have some other serious medical illness and happen to test positive prior to passing.

5.The mainstream media is actively censoring and covering up many things about the covid19 virus. Many pro vaccine experts are voicing their concern and objections to the covid 19 vaccines using strong words e.g. cyto-toxic, alarming etc.

6. The vaccines are not tested to the usual vigorous standard as other vaccines and US govt is reported to be overriding the decisions of the FDA on the vaccines. There is conflict of interest e.g. Gates Foundation is the primary funder of MHRA the organization responsible for approving the covid vaccines in the UK, the test swab company employees responsible for writing the test swab scientific papers, peter daszak who is one of the gain of function researchers wrote the scientific paper on how the virus naturally evolves.

7. Many of the ingredients found inside the covid vaccines are not found elsewhere. There is 0 scientific literature and industry application for these scientific names and cross reference goes back to the vaccine companies. Of which the covid vaccine is their only product.

8. The CDC have stopped counting breakthrough cases for a few months already, allegedly only counting serious breakthrough cases. It admitted that the stats are undercounted as reporting of breakthrough cases in the US are voluntary and not compulsory for all states.

9. It is not normal for vaccines to have this
high amount of serious injuries and deaths, and there are many reports of authorities covering up adverse event reports and understating the actual toll.

10. There have been reports that there are ingredients inside the vaccines which are not declared or hidden behind the new scientific terms such as magnetic particles that attract metal around the shot site with similar gaslighting by the media.

11. The risk of getting COVID critical condition is very low. Much lower than the perceived risk of taking the vaccine so people naturally choose the option they deem less risky. Of course it also doesn't help that the vaccines claims only reduces chances of getting COVID and severe illnesses... BUT without the immunity so people end up even more reluctant to take it. And add some opinion pieces into the mixture about how mRNA is poison or whatever... it all adds up.

12. Our low numbers is a double edge sword.
And it doesn't help that 69k cases = 55 deaths as of now only. No prizes for guessing why is COVID even lower CFR (Case fatality rate) than influenza here in SG.
Many of us are wondering why the fark did we even bother to lock down with 55 deaths and 69k cases.

LATESTS Flip :

While vaccination remains key, the Minister (MOH) noted that Singapore already has a high vaccination rate of more than 80 per cent, and that figure is plateauing. Given this, there is no longer a need for the MOH to go into so much detail in its daily reports, he added.

“Perhaps when there are booster shots (being administered), we can start monitoring that,” said Mr Ong.

The number of unlinked cases is also less relevant now that Singapore is no longer trying to “chase down every single case”, he said.

“Linking is important when you want to eradicate the virus, but once we are prepared to say that we can live with it, we vaccinate ourselves so that we don’t fall very sick, treat it like influenza. Then I think the need to link everything becomes less important.”

Instead, the reports will focus on things the public can act on such as information on emerging clusters so people can avoid certain places or regulate their own activities, Mr Ong noted.

-END-

No sick dun wear mask ! Cheers ~ !
View attachment 122415

hey thanks for writing that. Appreciate the effort.

To be honest I do hope that this whole exercise does kill all of us who are "inoculated".

Let the world reset. Might be a better place. Might not.

I am content with what I have done in life. Tired. I want to rest also.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey thanks for writing that. Appreciate the effort.

To be honest I do hope that this whole exercise does kill all of us who are "inoculated".

Let the world reset. Might be a better place. Might not.

I am content with what I have done in life. Tired. I want to rest also.

If the sunbirds and little birds are thriving (remember they are the ones brought into mines and deep caves for safety reasons) you tell me there's a pandemic in the air killing Humans when they even eat foods from our hawker centers plates. i'll /roflmao that naivety ...

'Education' ie knowledge w/o wisdom is like throwing pearls ............... 4X board-Cert my @$$ .... pun intended. (not to u) lol...... :P <3

1631137904960.png
1631137995980.png

Last edited:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ministry of Health will soon change how it reports the Covid-19 situation in its daily update in order to reflect the salient issues the country is facing in the next stage of its fight against the virus.

“We are now in a very different stage of our battle against Covid-19. In the past, we tried to suppress every cluster, trace down to the last infection, and try to eliminate them,” Mr Ong said.

“With the more transmissible Delta variant, this will be very challenging to do and we may not be prepared to pay the price of doing so, in the form of border closures, circuit breaker and heightened alert. It is just not sustainable.”

While vaccination remains key, the minister noted that Singapore already has a high vaccination rate of more than 80 per cent, and that figure is plateauing. Given this, there is no longer a need for the MOH to go into so much detail in its daily reports, he added.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Change in format of Covid-19 updates

The Ministry of Health announced on Sep. 8 a revamp of its daily releases, with a focus on the number of cases hospitalised with severe illness, and large emerging clusters.

The ministry added that it will no longer present a detailed report on Singapore’s vaccination progress. It will also no longer provide information on the number of linked/unlinked case as this is not relevant to the country’s strategy of living with Covid-19.

From Sep. 9, the ministry will start announcing Covid-19 updates once a day instead of twice daily.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
There’s a difference between knowing the numbers and not releasing the numbers... Teehee...
It simply means that data will not be made available in the public domain. That info is a critical part in decision making-whether further restrictions required or a CB. Less info to public=less confusion.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better still....if people want to know these figures eg how many imported Ah Nehs or unlinked cases, then MOH make them pay $100 for every on-line enquiry. Can use MediSave to pay.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That info is a critical part in decision making-whether further restrictions required or a CB.
That’s definitely a critical aspect of assessing the spread of the virus- how else we know how these bumbling nincompoops had been performing? :coffee::coffee::coffee: