• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Church Goers vs Temple Goers.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are sour grape! The greatest ang moh/jewish atheist is probably this enlightened gentleman....

d75b3b2fe3d8706442cc3949485cf823.jpg

quote-the-religion-of-the-future-will-be-a-cosmic-religion-the-religion-which-based-on-experience-albert-einstein-61-69-74.jpg

thats why you have star wars Jedi stuff which was modelled after Zen Buddhism. if you look closely even the clothes of the Jedi are Japanese in style. the light sabers are samurai swords. the jedi are like samrurais . the emperor is like the Japanese bad emperors. the force is the Japanese Ki or Chi. good and bad force needing balance is yin and yang. Yoda is like Zen masters in seclusion. even the names like Obiwan kenobi and Qui Gonn Jin sounds Japanese/Chinese. there are thousands of other clues that Star wars saga is actually Chan/Zen buddhism in disguise. "Awake the force within" is actually a Zen aphorism/exclamation if you have read the Zen koans.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thats why you have star wars Jedi stuff which was modelled after Zen Buddhism. if you look closely even the clothes of the Jedi are Japanese in style. the light sabers are samurai swords. the jedi are like samrurais . the emperor is like the Japanese bad emperors. the force is the Japanese Ki or Chi. good and bad force needing balance is yin and yang. Yoda is like Zen masters in seclusion. even the names like Obiwan kenobi and Qui Gonn Jin sounds Japanese/Chinese. there are thousands of other clues that Star wars saga is actually Chan/Zen buddhism in disguise. "Awake the force within" is actually a Zen aphorism/exclamation if you have read the Zen koans.

Most of us treat Jedi as knights, not samurai. Here's a picture of a valiant samurai doing chinks a good deed.

20080218-behead%20nanjing%20massacre.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are a group of monks that went on to preserve their body. I cannot remember the reason, but it started as early as in the 13th or 14th century. My dates may be out because ot has been a long time since i read about it.

Buddhist teaching of the means of attaining Nirvana through rightness of belief, resolve, speech, action, livelihood, effort, thought, and meditation.

If I am a Buddhist, I am already well on my way.

I vote wisely for PAP each time.
I do lots of volunteer work.
I speak positively and encouragingly to my flunkies at work, am extra polite to my superiors.
I do good deeds through action and not from just the keyboard or donations.
I make an honest living which pays me quite well.
I exercise and have sex regularly.
I attend motivational courses, think and speak positive.
I go to church every Sunday with my family. I pray in quiet time too.

Can I be on my way towards nirvana even though I don't officially sign up as a Buddhist but do all the Buddhist things anyway?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If man can reach to God by his methods, then why need God ?

They themselves can be gods.

But that 's the problem. We do not know that we are finite beings.

There is a parallel in the Bible of man trying to reach to heaven - The Tower of Babel. And God saw to it and destroyed their plans by making them speak in different languages so that they could not understand one another and God scattered them to all parts of the earth.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is important to follow the correct religion. We want a better afterlife, not to burn in hell, and hopefully to be part of the master group when we are the dominant religion in the world or the region.

Hell scared out the shit out of my pants, I better prepare myself to convert to a muslim! Which islamic name should I adopt?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
If man can reach to God by his methods, then why need God ?

They themselves can be gods.

But that 's the problem. We do not know that we are finite beings.

There is a parallel in the Bible of man trying to reach to heaven - The Tower of Babel. And God saw to it and destroyed their plans by making them speak in different languages so that they could not understand one another and God scattered them to all parts of the earth.

Why do christians think that all humans want to reach god and go to heaven?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Buddhist teaching of the means of attaining Nirvana through rightness of belief, resolve, speech, action, livelihood, effort, thought, and meditation.

If I am a Buddhist, I am already well on my way.

I speak positively and encouragingly to my flunkies at work, am extra polite to my superiors.

Can I be on my way towards nirvana even though I don't officially sign up as a Buddhist but do all the Buddhist things anyway?

The have sex regularly part is an attachment to impermanent things. Hence, still lacking. Whether can attain Nirvana without being Buddhist depends on which school of thought. The Tibetian Buddhism believes you can only attain with a mentor and hence I assume you have to be a Buddhist. I think the others are open and you dont have to be a Buddhist to attain Nirvana

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhist teaching of the means of attaining Nirvana through rightness of belief, resolve, speech, action, livelihood, effort, thought, and meditation
If I am a Buddhist, I am already well on my way. .

u like to talk cock
after reading and researching on the subject,
without any personal experience
u want to show u is the expert by talking cock.

u are certainly on your way ....
to display your stubbornness , arrogant ,self-righteousness
the very same character exhibited by your master the dead creature.

I believe u would brag that given the blue print to build an atom bomb
you would make one easily. :(:(:(

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

They take it that everyone has to meet their God on judgement day, irregardless you accept or believe this fake God. In a way, they do force their rubbish beliefs down other people throats. All abrahamic religions are like that, very primitive.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
for self glorification.

all thesse useless activities were started by the angmo [the bestest].
they eat full too free and their countries were rich
the the angmo no need to worry about job and money,
so they embarked upon all kind of meaning adventures.

to show their superiority to the poor countries
angmo invited poor silly people from other countries and
those well fed fellow beings from the neighbour angmo countries ,
to a contest in running , jumping , kicking ball , swimming .

just like the character of Pee And Pee
all these are just to boast , show off and
trumpet one's big ego

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever wondered why man wants to climb the world's highest mountain or scale the North Pole or make a landing on the moon ?

Thank you missing my point totally and at the same time for reinforcing my point. There are people who want to climb everest, but i certainly don't, so do many people i know. I think even less people want to "scale" the north pole, and i bet you are not one of them! So back to my question:

Relook my question carefully:

And for the matter, eternal life. why would christians think ALL humans desire eternal life on heaven with your christian god? Very small-minded, don't you think?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will choose omnipotence over eternal life!

[video=youtube;x012BnKWi3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x012BnKWi3g[/video]

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you missing my point totally and at the same time for reinforcing my point. There are people who want to climb everest, but i certainly don't, so do many people i know. I think even less people want to "scale" the north pole, and i bet you are not one of them! So back to my question:

Relook my question carefully:

And for the matter, eternal life. why would christians think ALL humans desire eternal life on heaven with your christian god? Very small-minded, don't you think?

Tell me when you are about to die. That's the short answer.

The long answer is everyone has a vacuum in his heart that only God can fill.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me when you are about to die. That's the short answer.

The long answer is everyone has a vacuum in his heart that only God can fill.

You sure know how to talk cock. You DO NOT speak for everyone. period. you personify the typical Arrogant , self righteous, condescending stupid coward Xtain sinkie. Not everyone has a vacuum in their heart and there are millions of atheists living a full and happy life without your condescending shit. likewise there are lots of Xtains dying sad and depressed realising at the end their beliefs are wrong and false.
the concept of God has never been proven. period. the very fact that atheists exists just proved he is not almight and omnipotent (if he indeed exists) and therefore inconsequential for a happy and fulfilling life. keep your religion to yourself.there are alot of pepople who treat the bible as fiction(which is true compared to evolution and science) .
all the world problems results from pompous ass like you speaking as if they are talking on others behalf which is why the muslim also like to whack Xtains as both claims to speak for each other and both claims thier own god/allah is omnipotent. no wonder so much trouble from people like you talking crap.
if you are so sure, don't talk crap here. Talk is cheap. any idiot can come here and talk about their god and try to convert others (as a result of their own insecurities and inferiority complexes).
since you are so sure of your belief, I challenge you to go a mosque here or in Malaysia on a friday afternoon and go and proselytise there. if you don't dare, just shut up and keep your beliefs to yourself. simple logic tio bio?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sure know how to talk cock. You DO NOT speak for everyone. period. you personify typical arrogant condescending stupid coward Xtain sinkie. Not everyone has a vacuum in their heart and there are millions of atheists living a full and happy life without your condescending shit.

Such atheists are only atheists because God had provided amply for their lives. So, they don't see a real need for a god. No one's an atheist in the foxhole.

even the concept of God has never been proven. the very fact that atheists exists just proved he is not almight and omnipotent (if he indeed exists) and therefore inconsequential. keep your religion to yourself.

The problem now is that atheists are as militant as those with religion, trying their best to destroy all traces of religion. Again, be thankful that all your needs are met. At times, I too drift towards atheism. That's because I am successful in most areas of my life. There's little to worry about. But I choose to give thanks to god, rather than ride my success and claim there is no god.
all the world problems results from pompous ass speaking as if they are talking on others behalf which is why the muslim also like to whack Xtains as both claims to speak for each other and both claims thier own god/allah is omnipotent. no wonder so much trouble from people like you

Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot were atheist commies. Millions who died under them won't agree with your kind of beliefs.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such atheists are only atheists because God had provided amply for their lives. So, they don't see a real need for a god. No one's an atheist in the foxhole.

The problem now is that atheists are as militant as those with religion, trying their best to destroy all traces of religion. Again, be thankful that all your needs are met. At times, I too drift towards atheism. That's because I am successful in most areas of my life. There's little to worry about. But I choose to give thanks to god, rather than ride my success and claim there is no god.

Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot were atheist commies. Millions who died under them won't agree with your kind of beliefs.

what a joke. you sure does not know atheism and just as condescending. Most atheists just can't be bothered with all that fairy tale crap about your god and heaven stuff as if it is some sort of "privilege membership club" meant only for its believers. this is making me laugh. how immature. most atheist like betrand russel and LKY are infinite far more intelligent, knowledgeable bout life and death and wiser than any of you believers. religions like Xtianity stem from and prosper from lay people/hoi polloi fears. fearful of unknown and fearful of punishments for all the crimes they commit. all these arise from cowardly fearful thinking .
Just to prove how fearful , insecure and cowardly you Xtians are, I challenge you to go a mosque here or in Malaysia on a friday afternoon and go and proselytise there. if you don't dare, just shut up and keep your beliefs to yourself. since you are so sure , please do it.
otherwise Talk is cheap. any idiot can come here and talk about their god and try to convert others (talking crap as a result of their own insecurities and inferiority complexes).