• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Church Goers vs Temple Goers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You think God is stupid? He can be bribed by anyone with lots of tithes? He knows our hearts. Whether we have ulterior motives. That is why He is God and we are humans.

Matthew 19:24
New International Version
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

I respect people who dressed well in church because they respect God. He is the creator of the Universe.

For me I dressed casually in church. Nothing fancy. In Singapore I even wear sandals to church. External factors are not important in worshipping God. Do you except poor Africans to dress in suit in church in Africa? Do you think God will reject their worshipping? Of course not. Its the heart that counts.

Jesus, the Son of God came to earth in a smelly and dirty horse stable. He wasn't born in 4 star hospital or a kings palace.

What does that tell you? Humility is holiness!

mrLKY2e_2x.jpg

Tell your god to fuck your mother's phua Chee buy!!!

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I do know is that some cheeky males will go to CHC just to see the female members wearing white T shirts going through the baptism ceremony.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The separation of church and state had played a huge role in the development of liberty, commerce, science and the arts in Europe. And like you said, these have been achieved at the expense of the weakening of Christianity as a religion in Europe.

You are absolutely right! Church and state were one during the dark age of Europe and during the rule of bible laws. The bible were all wrong in many areas of science, an Italian science was heavily prosecuted by the church for his discovery that the earth is not flat which contradicts what the bible says.

Without the separation many advancements in science would be stalled, one good example is the science of evolution.

Science is the enemy of false religions.

theory%20of%20evolution.cmap