• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chee bye if u 50 plus year old,got money, what hobby u do when u free time??

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will build a landed house with hidden 2 level basement which house a KTV, gym and special rooms with a harlem of beauties from M'sia and China. this is how tycoons in China kept their mistresses.

After a hard day's work, once you step into the basement, jitao tio swarmed by these beauties giving you special services, let you pump til shiok shiok like no tomorrow like depicted in the 3D Sex & Zen movie and of course cannot forget some SM activities, LOL.

View attachment 202694
View attachment 202695
Every man like to be in here..

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000027252.jpg
I will join my friend to collect these pet stone

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go stock hunting?

When people are greeedy...u should be fearful

When people are fearful, u should be.........

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fall under this group of 50+ got some money and don't need to work.

One of my hobby is to go TikTok live car sales and whack all the ter nao members who asked stupid questions like how much per mth instead of asking the price of the car. And it is too common to find all these losers asking how much per mth. I occasionally whack the sales person too when I caught him telling lies.

I also randomly whack those TikTok ads who advertised the price of items to be of $x but when I go in to test purchase the price is not $x.

I also come sbf to catch siao lang .

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fall under this group of 50+ got some money and don't need to work.

One of my hobby is to go TikTok live car sales and whack all the ter nao members who asked stupid questions like how much per mth instead of asking the price of the car. And it is too common to find all these losers asking how much per mth. I occasionally whack the sales person too when I caught him telling lies.

I also randomly whack those TikTok ads who advertised the price of items to be of $x but when I go in to test purchase the price is not $x.

I also come sbf to catch siao lang .
U are really fortunate :smile:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
To invest in Nippon Soupland or Open Education Documentary Studio...and becum Big Boss / Director / Male Actors for Grandpap or Family Theme?

Cik Syed can definite consider :smile: