• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dogs sons of chicken thinks his right to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and so fake serial liar act like they are forced to do crimes

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf it's prime time advertisement time again.
Do defamation crimes spamming lies to defame Gansiokbin is your Cantonese dog protected right yet so fake say WTF 真够贱! serial liar Cantonese dog son of prostitute your mother is the prostitute that let in men in your whore house Knnbccb @Leongsam rename your forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another blatant lie when Cantonese hakka dogs got freedom of speech to spam defamation lies while their victim of crimes are silenced

Sammyboy forum FAKE democracy is for Cantonese hakka dogs sons of prostitutes to spam defamation lies while their victim of crimes is silenced. Everyone with conscience can see this is the truth.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam @zhihau So many Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chicken ganging up to attack ONE hokkien woman and they are not silenced but I the victim of their vicious defamation crimes are silenced. Don’t you feel ashamed? Just rename this forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum giving rights to dogs to sbuse a woman as prostitute Knnbccb they and their and your lives are precious while my life is trash for dogs to trample. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on don’t act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are all there as evidence and nothing mad about me except I am the victim of vicious Cantonese hakka dog

Dogs stand on the side of injustice act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are there and turn around accuse their victim of crimes as mad should have the same fate befall on them and their precious family women.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother with those ugly small teeth Pui! Serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken has protected rights to defame and abuse Gansiokbin using fake photos all kinds of evil toxic lies and call that democracy and accused their victim of crimes as mad. So proud Cantonese hakka dog your mother is proven sell nude sell cb while I am hokkien virgin that challenged you take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chick @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHICKEN thread again. Later sure kana hamtam by some siaolang woman
Come on serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken anyone with conscience knows your countless chicken threads are targeting me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly speaking, she is a graduate of NTU, some more professional accountant. how come she is so vulgar or rather more vulgar like those ah lians that didn't received tertiary education. even my hawker ah lian fren also not so crude and vulgar
Oh my thread exposing your Cantonese dog son of chicken manipulation to blame victim reacting to your abuse and crimes is deleted so you pretend don’t know blame the victim again you have Cantonese dog right to do defamation crimes to me while your victim of crimes have no right to get angry return insult and vulgarities Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Examples of How to Use Slapper​

At its core, slapper is an insulting term. You don’t use this one in everyday conversation – you use it when you are specifically looking to offend someone.

One example of the word in a sentence is this: “I’ve heard that she’s a bit of a slapper, so I don’t know if she’s relationship material.”

Another way you might hear it is something like the following: “Close your legs, you slapper!”
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT SLAPPER CANTONESE MOTHER HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your current circle of life is an old object.
Sounds familiar you SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE CBT THIEF are like Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth and many other psychopaths that said your victim of crimes is an object and not human and no need to feel sorry for your inhuman actions to trample song song song gao jurong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is a sucker for senior wealthy man like you.
for u, can eat don't waste
for her, can hit don't miss
You sia suay Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY CAN GO PARTY BUY ALCOHOL AND SMOKE CIGARETTES BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG ARE DOING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTIONS OF YOUR CHEAP MOTHER ONTO ME AGAIN. Unlike dogs like you whereby being kind is a strategy and use married mistress for easy exit strategy, being kind is not a strategy but what I am and who I talked to is also not a strategy and yet I still win you jealous loser that accused me everything that you and your cheap women are hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5. Ownselves cheat money and go wedding dinner do not give angbao and turned around to accuse you cheat money. Sibeh 小人to the max!
Knn these 不要脸 whores and sluts can think of is money and money.
The fact that she lamented on social medias means she is prepared for all the colleagues to know about her complaints.
Same as gansiokbin 不要脸 贱货 cheated wedding money to go honeymoon.
Cheat money is you SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF CANTONESE DOG SON OF CHICKEN. PUI!