• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chicken @nanospeed aka @musclepower 有靠山 merge all my truth threads while their criminal defamation threads of Gansiokbin remain

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. It's prime time ads again
Evil coward Cantonese criminal bully dog go to my Facebook and call your evil filthy lies as advertisement to win. @Leongsam @zhihauMay your family women be gangraped and smeared in the same way and dogs like yourself call it fair to silence the victim of crimes Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil coward Cantonese criminal bully dog go to my Facebook and call your evil filthy lies as advertisement to win. @Leongsam @zhihauMay your family women be gangraped and smeared in the same way and dogs like yourself call it fair to silence the victim of crimes Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog son of chicken moderator @zhihau called silencing me the victim of their crimes as fair should have their family women smeared and gangraped and silenced and dogs like themselves call it fair. That’s called justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog son of chicken moderator @zhihau called silencing me the victim of their crimes as fair should have their family women smeared and gangraped and silenced and dogs like themselves call it fair. That’s called justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your mother didn't allowed men to come in to peek at your toa cheebye you wouldn't feel unsafe bathing after covering all the window with plastics.
You are a whore, even own mother also know.

You are telling lies I cover the windows because of stalkers. All the rest Cantonese THIEF SCAMMER JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SON OF CHICKEN you twist it. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your mother didn't allowed men to come in to peek at your toa cheebye you wouldn't feel unsafe bathing after covering all the window with plastics.

You are telling lies I cover the windows because of stalkers. All the rest Cantonese THIEF SCAMMER JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SON OF CHICKEN you twist it. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said you feel unsafe even after cover the windows.
Stalkers will not be able to come in to peek at your toa cheebye if your mother didn't allowed them to come in

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said you feel unsafe even after cover the windows.
Stalkers will not be able to come in to peek at your toa cheebye if your mother didn't allowed them to come in
Very simple you CANTONESE THIEF SCAMMER SON OF PROSTITUTE Do swear to die a violent death if you are telling lies OF ME AND MY MOTHER. I already swear big big many times if I am a prostitute I die a violent death Pui!