• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I juz dont understand. I misses 3 chances already. Could it be the Almighty trying to tell me something?

Juz roughly share with u. I was browsing few pages back. I noticed some bros were mentioning abt how lucky he/she was getting Quartz fm Bt Indah. Actually tere was a unit available early this year. It was an End lot. Bank default case Selling price was @M$515. But after discount it was M$490K plus. I was oversea then. Next day, called them. They told me someone oredi booked tat unit. How not to feel disappointed. Haiz....

Yeah disappointing indeed, I know exactly how that feels. When I started my house hunting in JB, prices have already moved up although not as high as now. Remember I went to see Adda Height and all their old phases houses were already sold out some time before that and new phases not launched yet then, except the smallest show house in the Maple Red precinct that was the only one left.

The price was Rm620k for the show house, fully furnished, and at that time I thought it was very high compared to the other empty corner units of the same type were sold for Rm440k or something. The decor for the show house was not exactly my taste and the built up for that type is a bit small. Anyway, after considering for two or three days, I decided to make an offer but was told the house was sold the day before.

Now looking back, Rm620k for a showhouse is so cheap and I should have grabbed immediately :rolleyes:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Whoami,

For some developers, I believe you can drop by their office to place the order even before the official launching.

If you really interested with that corner unit, I suggest you contact the sales and have them to contact you, just in case that lucky chap that has booked the unit cannot secure the bank loan.

It is no easy for them to get bank loan nowadays, specially if they have other committments.
==
Seri Austin launching 71 units of double storey terraces tomorrow.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?107472-New-developments-to-share&p=1173028#post1173028

I am real pissed off! Recd sms fm them abt the new launch. Called them back 4 hrs later. They told me Corner terraces all fully booked leow. Really bo leow!:mad:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Corner unit terr
2. Below M$580K
3. No West sun
4. No TNP station or transformer cable running near or above my unit
5. At least one Malay neighbour along my row (terraces)
6. Preferably BI, NI....

How dude? Me very fussy and cheong Hei right?

Not to be too upset, after all this is 1 out of 4 design they launch, there are still 3 more coming. Not sure you know about the blog below, this will give you the latest update.

http://www.seriaustin.blogspot.sg/

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ichin,

great to see you here...seems that u r now in investing mode.... any lobangs to share?

i went for the VP briefing today....and went to try my luck to enter my precinct... kanna rejected by the guards... happy with tht... =)

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ichin,

great to see you here...seems that u r now in investing mode.... any lobangs to share?

i went for the VP briefing today....and went to try my luck to enter my precinct... kanna rejected by the guards... happy with tht... =)

wow , congrats ! i been to the show village show houses , but the corals actual location is where ah ?

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ichin,

I was at Setia office around 2pm, saw the signage for briefing.

Today we went to the east side of jb, left home 10am, went by 1st link, using EDL exit Pamas, cover Sierra Perdana, Bina Park, Seri Alam Sapphire 8, Park View than on the way to BI, went to Laguna. Wanted to go Nusantara but due to the heavy rain, stuck at Setia office for quite a while so end up didn't manage to go. This is the 1st time we drive to the other side of jb, amazingly, we didn't lost our way. Very fruitful day!:smile: We only go look c look c lah:biggrin:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Setia office around 2pm, saw the signage for briefing.

Today we went to the east side of jb, left home 10am, went by 1st link, using EDL exit Pamas, cover Sierra Perdana, Bina Park, Seri Alam Sapphire 8, Park View than on the way to BI, went to Laguna. Wanted to go Nusantara but due to the heavy rain, stuck at Setia office for quite a while so end up didn't manage to go. This is the 1st time we drive to the other side of jb, amazingly, we didn't lost our way. Very fruitful day!:smile: We only go look c look c lah:biggrin:

wooo.... u r definitely on a investing mode.... dont forsake us at BI~~~:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now looking back, Rm620k for a showhouse is so cheap and I should have grabbed immediately :rolleyes:

Its always the case. When we reflect back the past, we always tell ourselves we should have juz plunge into it. No risk no gain.

Haiz....if by then the new threshold kick in with min sum of M$800k or M$1 million, I may have no choice but to resort to plan b. Dont really like the latter plan...

It is no easy for them to get bank loan nowadays, specially if they have other committments.==

I take tat as good news ya. But believe me tere are more SPRs and permit holders clearing all the stocks fm the shelfs than blue breed sinkies.

Do pm me if you are really keen on SA house, will able to advise some tips for you.

Tks dude! :smile:

Alamak! Only now then I aware of tis blog. Late by 2 days.

Tks dude.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its always the case. When we reflect back the past, we always tell ourselves we should have juz plunge into it. No risk no gain.

Haiz....if by then the new threshold kick in with min sum of M$800k or M$1 million, I may have no choice but to resort to plan b. Dont really like the latter plan...

Depends, sometimes it is the reverse, we tell ourselves we should not have just plunged into it. Happens to me before too. :smile:

Just curious, what is the plan B? Go Thailand or elsewhere? Convert to Msian? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Corner unit terr
2. Below M$580K
3. No West sun
4. No TNP station or transformer cable running near or above my unit
5. At least one Malay neighbour along my row (terraces)
6. Preferably BI, NI....

How dude? Me very fussy and cheong Hei right?

Hi you want to try Mutiara Rini? I haven't been there before but I saw their advert in the July/Aug 12 Johor magazine for new terraces with price range of up to about Rm580k. Haven't been visiting show house in the recent months so not aware of any other launches.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Construction site pics for ave 7

BI-5.jpgBI-4.jpgBI-3.jpgBI-2.jpgBI-1.jpg

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope not... Ave 7 doesnt sound too cool =)
8th Ave sounds very Huat ah! me like~
hope SP will be more creative and elegant about namely this precinct...