• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope not... Ave 7 doesnt sound too cool =)
8th Ave sounds very Huat ah! me like~
hope SP will be more creative and elegant about namely this precinct...

Hello tutucake, are you also vested in ave 7? I remembered reading somewhere that you also bought BI. Moved in liao?

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
muahaha.... good one....

are you planning to get another unit else where?

:rolleyes:Well......Mmmm.......ahhhhh.......aaaaaa.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

At this moment, we are comfortable with what we have lah:smile:. We just go around to look c look c, copy some ID and Floor plan lay out.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya .. I also catch no ball haha

:rolleyes:Well......Mmmm.......ahhhhh.......aaaaaa.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

At this moment, we are comfortable with what we have lah:smile:. We just go around to look c look c, copy some ID and Floor plan lay out.

Hmmm... Ehhh.... Orh.... I don't prop further liao....hehe...

Quartz floorplan quite okie Liao mah... Still thinking of the bedrooms extension plans? I tink an extension of living room will be perfect liao

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm... Ehhh.... Orh.... I don't prop further liao....hehe...

Quartz floorplan quite okie Liao mah... Still thinking of the bedrooms extension plans? I tink an extension of living room will be perfect liao

We will definately do something to the house if we opt to stay there.
After vewing quite nos of show houses, some of the layout really attractive. Having the same size 20x70, others seem to look biger. I took a lot of photos, download their floorplan and make an ID book. :smile:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
We will definately do something to the house if we opt to stay there.
After vewing quite nos of show houses, some of the layout really attractive. Having the same size 20x70, others seem to look biger. I took a lot of photos, download their floorplan and make an ID book. :smile:

wah...must share leh... my 20x70 definitely look tiny... i intend to extend the living room...but the bedrooms still look tiny....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rope in my in-law relatives for help...which i am not very comfortable with. As for Mutiara Rini, i guess tat price is int lot.

Tks Gin.

Oh using relatives' name to buy property really not good idea, I recall not that long ago a case of mother and daughter went to court over distribution of profit from sale of jointly owned property.

Not too sure but I just took a look at the magazine advert again and the price range is from Rm480k to Rm588k, the highest price probably for corner terrace lot.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh using relatives' name to buy property really not good idea, I recall not that long ago a case of mother and daughter went to court over distribution of profit from sale of jointly owned property.

Not too sure but I just took a look at the magazine advert again and the price range is from Rm480k to Rm588k, the highest price probably for corner terrace lot.

Yes. Tats the reason why i dont like the idea too. But we want to experience and live in a "kampong" enviornment. With extra land beside, of course. Price wise....we may even live in a Non G&G environment. So will be cheaper. We hope the new threshold dont kick in juz yet.

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming along nicely. Was notified to sign up for power by Setia but I only saw the letter today.

Duh!

Hahaha. Anyway, they told me any time can go down to sign up. CCC probably next mth or so.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming along nicely. Was notified to sign up for power by Setia but I only saw the letter today.

Duh!

Hahaha. Anyway, they told me any time can go down to sign up. CCC probably next mth or so.

Yes, the VP briefing was on sunday 2 days ago.....
care to share which row u r in?

Last edited:

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Care to share why you vested in Bukit Indah and not others? (eg NI)

Location, feel good factor, convenience, within my price range, trusted developer (more well known in KL though), right size (unit not too big so cleaning is easy) in that order of preference.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah...must share leh... my 20x70 definitely look tiny... i intend to extend the living room...but the bedrooms still look tiny....

Those with same land space 20x70 but with high built up probably has smaller car porch. I went to check Cadenza car porch at the site, super long and spacious. I went around West Coast area to see some local houses and they all have small car porch and some even converted part of their car porch to a small garden with swing. So end up car porch can fit only one car.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Duh!

So nice!!! Can start reno soon. I feel so excited for you :p

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location, feel good factor, convenience, within my price range, trusted developer (more well known in KL though), right size (unit not too big so cleaning is easy) in that order of preference.

Pardon me ok... For the price u paid for candEnza, u could have gotten a 22x70 at NI. Location wise almost the same, NI has nice environment, if not nicer (cos got lake). And definitely a trusted developer as well.

Though I bought BI (i didn't noe abt NI when I bought BI) but I personally envy those who bought NI cos for me 22x70 is the perfect size..

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those with same land space 20x70 but with high built up probably has smaller car porch. I went to check Cadenza car porch at the site, super long and spacious. I went around West Coast area to see some local houses and they all have small car porch and some even converted part of their car porch to a small garden with swing. So end up car porch can fit only one car.

Most, if not all the local terrace has very small car porch (maybe becoz local developer thinks Coe very ex, therefore one family only one car... Heehee) even local semi-ds can barely squeeze in 2 cars.... While jb cluster houses can easily park 4 cars..

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me ok... For the price u paid for candEnza, u could have gotten a 22x70 at NI. Location wise almost the same, NI has nice environment, if not nicer (cos got lake). And definitely a trusted developer as well.

Though I bought BI (i didn't noe abt NI when I bought BI) but I personally envy those who bought NI cos for me 22x70 is the perfect size..

tutucake

aiyo , i think opp leh , if i know abt the address developement , i would have bought there instead since NI surau is a bother to me ....
do u know the lake will have all access to all NI residents ? i thought only for P8 residents lor .
so now i pity those who chosen near the lake , i am sure they wont have peaceful life .....
but on another part , so far NI P8 neighbours are quite friendly in the FB page , so not so bad ...